"12" year old wins MVP at 12 and Under Youth National Championships

1,826 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by TequilaMockingbird
Raiderjay
How long do you want to ignore this user?

https://nypost.com/2022/12/14/jeremiah-johnson-12-year-old-football-player-with-tattoo-goes-viral/

Jeremiah Johnson, a 12-year-old running back from Fort Worth, Texas, has the internet dumbfounded over his size and maturity.
The athlete became a viral sensation after a photo of him sporting what appeared to be facial hair and a tattoo surfaced on social media following the 2022 Youth National Championships over the weekend in Miami, where he was crowned MVP.
Johnson, whose Dallas Dragons Elite Academy (DEA) team won the championship game, can be seen holding the trophy that read: "12U Division 1 Most Valuable Player.".....

One person tweeted, "Aint no fking way this person 12," while another added, "I demand Jeremiah Johnson's birth certificate. And not the 'I am 12' kind from the 'Benchwarmers.'"
[b][raiderjay, you need to come up to the front of the bus where I can see you in this giant mirror above my steering wheel. -Staff][/b]
beanbean
A 12 year old with half an arm sleeve tat? Nice.
Texas velvet maestro
son of Ron Weaver
JustisWalkert
AG
Matsui
AG
We grow em right in ft worth!
TequilaMockingbird
Check out the 5A state championship game on TV. That kid is playing quarterback for South Oak Cliff as we speak!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.