Difference between a Red Raider and a Horn in 2025

6,516 Views | 44 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by The Agly Duckling
Big 12-0
How long do you want to ignore this user?
MooreTrucker said:

bankshot11 said:

At least Cincy fans can dine and dash at the 50 Yard Line restaurant while visiting Lubbock for the huge "Kliff Wants Tuberville" rivalry game
No longer in business
So much state of Texas football history lost since it closed. I remember meetings of high school and college coaches being hosted there. And the steaks were dang good!
ccatag
AG
Big 12-0 said:

It's gonna be funny when Cincy fans roll into Lubbock. They'll think we're some kind of hick town, then be blown away by the hurricane-force of 60k+ Raider Red strong at the stadium and the 300K+ of the metro area. Plus all the stuff to do; I might even be up to taking several of them to the Buddy Holly Museum if they are so inclined!
tceh needs to invite Tuberville to the game that weekend and honor his contributions to these two mid-major programs.
agent-maroon
AG
LonghornDub said:

Big 12-0 said:

It's gonna be funny when Cincy fans roll into Lubbock. They'll think we're some kind of hick town, then be blown away by the hurricane-force of 60k+ Raider Red strong at the stadium and the 300K+ of the metro area. Plus all the stuff to do; I might even be up to taking several of them to the Buddy Holly Museum if they are so inclined!
And tour the sunflower fields south of town. Good times!
Take the loop out around East Lubbock and you can get a pic of prairie dogs, burrowing owls, and gigantic windmills all in the same shot!

As long as the dust isn't blowing, of course...
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Big 12-0
agent-maroon said:

LonghornDub said:

Big 12-0 said:

And tour the sunflower fields south of town. Good times!
Take the loop out around East Lubbock and you can get a pic of prairie dogs, burrowing owls, and gigantic windmills all in the same shot!

As long as the dust isn't blowing, of course...
That's a great idea!
Big 12-0
ccatag said:

Big 12-0 said:

tceh needs to invite Tuberville to the game that weekend and honor his contributions to these two mid-major programs.
That would be awesome! Maybe have Leach call in to express his respect for where Tubberville led the program after his tenure.
Bogdonovich
Spreading raider rash across the mid majors colleges.... thanks... don't eff up my tinder game...

Work the Saxophone/It's Too Hot to sleep - YouTube
Science Denier
AG
Quote:

Difference between a Red Raider and a Horn in 2025
Sip = 4 - 7 with tons of moneuy
tard = 4-7 and can't afford stamps
cottonpatchag
AG
60 k fans until nearly halftime, and then the attention span is gone. Off to the parking lot to watch red ant beds and put salve on the raider rash
DGrimesAg92
This is like watching "Midget Wrestling".
The Agly Duckling
RAB87 said:

Big 12-0 said:

Mathguy64 said:

It took you 2 edits to type this nonsense? You should have stopped while you were ahead. Staff should give you a month long ban for even thinking this was a good idea.
Fact: The student population of UCF is more bigger than the MSU student and Starkville populations COMBINED!
"more bigger". Dimwit.
Hey, cut Big 12-0 some slack. He and/or she is used to telling people that the Extra Large pizza is "more bigger" than the Large pizza, which is factually correct. Give credit where it's due.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.