Difference between a Red Raider and a Horn in 2025

6,480 Views | 44 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by The Agly Duckling
Big 12-0
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Red Raider at an away UCF game: "Hey, after the win let's go to Disney World!"

Horn at an away MSU game: "Hey, after the loss let's go to the Cullis & Gladys Clock Museum!"
Mathguy64
AG
It took you 2 edits to type this nonsense? You should have stopped while you were ahead. Staff should give you a month long ban for even thinking this was a good idea.
Big 12-0
Mathguy64 said:

It took you 2 edits to type this nonsense? You should have stopped while you were ahead. Staff should give you a month long ban for even thinking this was a good idea.
Fact: The student population of UCF is more bigger than the MSU student and Starkville populations COMBINED!
AgBQ-00
AG
So you are bragging about the new best road trip in the coming conglomerate mid-major comparing it to the arguably worst stop in the most powerful conference in CFB? That logic checks out.
Communists aren't people. They are property of the state.
Mathguy64
AG
Fact. The UH enrollment is bigger than TCEH. So is Cincy's. Congratulations on being a small school member of a commuter school conference. Display that conference pride! Wave the banner!
Anchorhold
Mississippi food >>>>> mouse food. Can't yall please play nice and keep taco meat happy?
BillYeoman
Big 12-0 said:

Horn at an away MSU game: "Hey, after the loss let's go to the Cullis & Gladys Clock Museum!"

Exciting times!

Same with your visit to Houston: "Hey, after we lose to the Coogs let's go the Astros/Rockets/Texans game!"
Madman
AG
Big 12-0 said:

But Disney announced only same sex couples will be admitted starting in 2024. Sips to remain mostly unaffected by this new rule.
Atreides Ornithopter
AG
So explained differently

For the SEC, the pull is the game.
For the Big 12,the pull is not the game
jja79
AG
I don't think Horn fans are going to enjoy their road trips. They're likely to get destroyed on the field and the SEC people don't give a flip how much money they have or how good they were 50 years ago. Lots of crying probably over the constant horns down in their face. Tech people deliver pizza or make change at the five and dime on saturday so why would they care?
carl spacklers hat
Big 12-0 said:

Who TF are you kidding? Tards aren't going Tampa or Orlando. They can barely make it out of the Panhandle.
People think I'm an idiot or something, because all I do is cut lawns for a living.
SchizoAg
AG
AgBQ-00 said:

So you are bragging about the new best road trip in the coming conglomerate mid-major to the arguably worst stop in the most powerful conference in CFB? That logic checks out.
Thank you. I couldn't even figure out what point he was making.
Science Denier
AG
Like a tard graduate can afford Disney World on pizza delivery tips.
ABATTBQ11
AG
Your posts suck more than your mom
West Point Aggie
AG
And when you play byu, I hear Marie Callender's rules in Provo. Pie and some ovaltine…PACE YOURSELF!
bankshot11
AG
At least Cincy fans can dine and dash at the 50 Yard Line restaurant while visiting Lubbock for the huge "Kliff Wants Tuberville" rivalry game
David_Puddy
AG
12-0, you lost your fastball back in the late 2000s, when Tech was actually relevant for that one year in football.
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
OP were you in the remedial reading group? Your post reads like a stuttering 5 year old trying to tell a joke
RAB87
AG
Big 12-0 said:

Mathguy64 said:

Fact: The student population of UCF is more bigger than the MSU student and Starkville populations COMBINED!
"more bigger". Dimwit.
AggieBaseball06
AG
This might be the most desperate plea for attention in OP's history, which considering his...enduring...time here, is really saying something.
BaileyAg
AG
I'm super confused
West Point Aggie
AG
BaileyAg said:

I'm super confused

So is OP so don't feel bad!
Let’s Go Brandon!
TommyBrady
AG
The lack of critical thinking skills and just overall lack of intelligence is the perfect example of a tech fan/student. 40% of tech students don't graduate anyway so I'm sure he was in that group as well.
Raiderjay
The fact you guys keep falling for his shtick after 20 yrs is freakin hilarious... nice haul 12-0.....
Maroon Dawn
AG
I just like how he pretends he wouldn't ******* every single dude on the Tard campus if that was the condition for entry to the SEC
Mathguy64
AG
Maroon Dawn said:

I just like how he pretends he wouldn't ******* every single dude on the Tard campus if that was the condition for entry to the SEC

He probably has ****ed every single dude on the Tard Campus. And by Tard Campus I mean TDCJ unit he was at.
Big 12-0
BillYeoman said:

Big 12-0 said:

Exciting times!

Same with your visit to Houston: "Hey, after we lose to the Coogs let's go the Astros/Rockets/Texans game!"
I can't WAIT to reignite the conference rivalry with the Coogs! Remember the great 2018 game jersey controversy?
https://www.forbes.com/sites/demetriusbell/2018/09/14/texas-tech-red-raiders-houston-cougars-celebrate-cotton-2018-white-uniforms/?sh=9f245c6257f2
Big 12-0
It's gonna be funny when Cincy fans roll into Lubbock. They'll think we're some kind of hick town, then be blown away by the hurricane-force of 60k+ Raider Red strong at the stadium and the 300K+ of the metro area. Plus all the stuff to do; I might even be up to taking several of them to the Buddy Holly Museum if they are so inclined!
Anchorhold
The smell may be their first impression of Lubbock. It will not get any better for them.
Big 12-0
Anchorhold said:

The smell may be their first impression of Lubbock. It will not get any better for them.
Correct! When they ask what that smell is, I'll tell them "money!" And things will not get any better for them as we roll up the points on the football field.
TXAGBQ76
AG
there is no difference between a longhorn and red raider guy- except the longhorn has some pocket change- and it did not come from his pizza route.
BillYeoman
Big 12-0 said:

It's gonna be funny when Cincy fans roll into Lubbock. They'll think we're some kind of hick town, then be blown away by the hurricane-force of 60k+ Raider Red strong at the stadium and the 300K+ of the metro area. Plus all the stuff to do; I might even be up to taking several of them to the Buddy Holly Museum if they are so inclined!

Buddy Holly statue
LonghornDub
Big 12-0 said:

And tour the sunflower fields south of town. Good times!
God made the country, and man made the town. William Cowper

Bitter Old Man
AG
Someone from Lubbock talking trash about college town tourist options. That's some funny sh-t there.
MooreTrucker
AG
bankshot11 said:

At least Cincy fans can dine and dash at the 50 Yard Line restaurant while visiting Lubbock for the huge "Kliff Wants Tuberville" rivalry game
No longer in business
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.