LHN going away....

6,615 Views | 45 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Potcake
Big 12-0
How long do you want to ignore this user?
HeyMoe said:

Big 12-0 said:

Odd, given that they're both about infectious diseases.

What do I need to know about infectious diseases? Like my Pappy always said, just see a doctor and get rid of it!
The Agly Duckling
33 said:

West Point Aggie said:

I'd rather they keep their ****ty little network and stay the hell away from the sec
You are not aligned with the administration of Texas A&M. They voted to accept Texas and never said anything to the contrary last summer.
They knew the Longhorns were getting in even if they voted "no." IMO, best move was to not look petty.
West Point Aggie
AG
The Agly Duckling said:

33 said:

West Point Aggie said:

I'd rather they keep their ****ty little network and stay the hell away from the sec
You are not aligned with the administration of Texas A&M. They voted to accept Texas and never said anything to the contrary last summer.
They knew the Longhorns were getting in even if they voted "no." IMO, best move was to not look petty.

Exactly…apparently this is too complicated for double 3 to get. The bad press of saying something about it when it was clearly happening would have been a Twitter and media cluster****

A&M got caught with its britches down and now we get to be in the same conference with those aholes again! Luckily we are bigger, richer and are a far better AD than the last time we were stuck in the same conference. I look forward to the eventual realization by other fan bases of what a true bad conference partner those people are.
Let’s Go Brandon!
agent-maroon
AG
Why are they waiting until 2025 to join the SEC? Cuz more money than the Vatican and shlt
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
OMeara
"....best move was to not look petty"

WOW!
That's a first!
greg.w.h
AG
agent-maroon said:

Why are they waiting until 2025 to join the SEC? Cuz more money than the Vatican and shlt
Lolpoors…in Austin.
West Point Aggie
AG
agent-maroon said:

They're too busy getting on all 4s for iowa state, bayLOL, oSu and, of course, ku
Let’s Go Brandon!
JWinTX
West Point Aggie said:

The Agly Duckling said:

33 said:

West Point Aggie said:

Exactly…apparently this is too complicated for double 3 to get. The bad press of saying something about it when it was clearly happening would have been a Twitter and media cluster****

A&M got caught with its britches down and now we get to be in the same conference with those aholes again! Luckily we are bigger, richer and are a far better AD than the last time we were stuck in the same conference. I look forward to the eventual realization by other fan bases of what a true bad conference partner those people are.
I get what you're saying about looking petty to the media, but to the fans, saying "No" would have been a good way of saying we aren't fine with this and think its beyond ridiculous that they got in because ESPN didn't want the LHN anymore and used this to leverage tu into the SEC behind the Ags backs. Thats so amazingly ****ty and I think its going to make many feel like the status quo will go back into effect, where they get every single break and advantage from the conference.
Jimbo4win
AG
JWinTX said:

West Point Aggie said:

The Agly Duckling said:

33 said:

West Point Aggie said:

I get what you're saying about looking petty to the media, but to the fans, saying "No" would have been a good way of saying we aren't fine with this and think its beyond ridiculous that they got in because ESPN didn't want the LHN anymore and used this to leverage tu into the SEC behind the Ags backs. Thats so amazingly ****ty and I think its going to make many feel like the status quo will go back into effect, where they get every single break and advantage from the conference.

They get breaks but it doesn't translate to wins. That's the good news. They have the same number of Big 12 championships as Baylor over the last quarter century. If they beat us any year in the SEC, we'll be three touchdown favorites and it would be a massive upset where they carry the coach off the field…
Froppe
AG
TXAGBQ76 said:

LOL! Yeah, that market is somewhere in the tens!
I know we got runaway inflation, TXAGBQ76, but this is really starting to push it!!!

Goo Hoo!
Potcake
AG
BohunkAg said:

Where will they show the 2005 Rose Bowl over and over again now?

Nostalgia Channel
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.