Big12 Ownership of SEC in. Bowls

6,807 Views | 57 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by DGrimesAg92
Raiderjay
How long do you want to ignore this user?
But…Players opting out
Not a priority

Ugh Huh…….

Big 12 owns SEC by the Facts, Scoreboard
[b][raiderjay, you need to come up to the front of the bus where I can see you in this giant mirror above my steering wheel. -Staff][/b]
Big 12-0
Salute CornPops Message said:

But…Players opting out
Not a priority

Ugh Huh…….

Big 12 owns SEC by the Facts, Scoreboard

I've been trying to tell them but they won't listen
Raiderjay
I know right…..
[b][raiderjay, you need to come up to the front of the bus where I can see you in this giant mirror above my steering wheel. -Staff][/b]
Andy Farmer
21 to 7 KSU.

PA24
AG
Maybe the sips and the thieves won't leave.
Big 12-0
PA24 said:

Maybe the sips and the thieves won't leave.
No, we WANT them to leave! The SEC will implode with the Horns in there messing everything up. We get a nice upgrade with the teams coming in.
Big 12-0
I mean, look, it makes perfect sense OU and UT joining the SEC. Now they can declare dominance when Bama wins the National Championship and they lose their bowl games with the majority of the other SEC teams.
HeyMoe
AG
Despite all these BDF losers breaking out the tweezers and stroking their micro-peens, there's not a school in the BDF that wouldn't hit Mach 12 getting to the SEC if they were invited....
Big 12-0
HeyMoe said:

Despite all these BDF losers breaking out the tweezers and stroking their micro-peens, there's not a school in the BDF that wouldn't hit Mach 12 getting to the SEC if they were invited....
Of course! For football programs, it's all about money, and if you want the most, become a member of the SEC. There's no denying that. But with the teams coming in, I really like the direction the BigXII is headed.
91_Aggie
AG
Ahh. That good ol' BDF pride... established in 2012.

Techtards... is this all you are left with?
Teslag
AG
Caring about bowls in the era of opt outs and a playoff is so Big12 it hurts
Raiderjay
Wow Ags lost to this team????
Teslag
AG
Salute CornPops Message said:

Wow Ags lost to this team????

No, we didn't. TheIr QB that beat us in November is literally on our roster now.
BaileyAg
AG
Big 12-0 said:

HeyMoe said:

Of course! For football programs, it's all about money, and if you want the most, become a member of the SEC. There's no denying that. But with the teams coming in, I really like the direction the BigXII is headed.

If this is a serious post, for the love of God, find a mental health facility near you and check yourself in immediately
BaileyAg
AG
Come on, Tech tards...you're better than this
dixichkn
AG
BaileyAg said:

Come on, Tech tards...you're better than this
No……no they're really not.

This is all they've got. Enjoy the idiocy.
Bosco
AG
You mean you didn't run to the raider boards after we beat Bama to check what they thought?

You didn't look over our record breaking recruiting class and immediately wonder "hey I wonder what is going on with the red raiders?"

dixichkn
AG
You BDF flunkies………you screw corpses, don't you?

You DO understand that's basically what you did to Clanga and corndog, right?

At least the Sugar was semi legit. Against that backup QB.
Post removed:
by user
Bosco
AG
Epicaggie said:

Bosco said:

You mean you didn't run to the raider boards after we beat Bama to check what they thought?

You didn't look over our record breaking recruiting class and immediately wonder "hey I wonder what is going on with the red raiders?"

People still think about Tech? The last time I thought about them they wasted a future Super Bowl MVP's entire college career.

I thought Bill Snyder still coached K State until I tuned in tonight. Guess I'm just out of touch with the best-est conference ever.
Post removed:
by user
TAZ99
AG
The Big12 is awesome, and recruits are taking notice. That's why the Tards picked up 1 whole 4 star in their recruiting class. Big 12 champs Baylor did them 1 better with 2 4 stars.
racerfink
Hey, maybe the NFL draft will take notice too!
Muy
AG
Big 12-0 said:

I mean, look, it makes perfect sense OU and UT joining the SEC. Now they can declare dominance when Bama wins the National Championship and they lose their bowl games with the majority of the other SEC teams.

Now do conference bowl game performance the previous 10 years.
TXPremiumBoy
AG
Congrats!
Aggie Joe 93
AG
That's a mighty fine looking house of cards you're building there. I'm sure it will be just fine in the Fall of 2022.
Big 12-0
TAZ99 said:

The Big12 is awesome, and recruits are taking notice. That's why the Tards picked up 1 whole 4 star in their recruiting class. Big 12 champs Baylor did them 1 better with 2 4 stars.
Why does this matter if a majority of these 4-star players just sit out when it counts the most, the bowl season?
Teslag
AG
Big 12-0 said:

TAZ99 said:

Why does this matter if a majority of these 4-star players just sit out when it counts the most, the bowl season?

Because 4 and 5 stars only care about playoffs, the draft, and championships, not menial bowls that no longer matter.

This is what happens when your entire conference doesn't contain a single program capable of competing for championships or playoff wins. You just aren't built to matter in modern college football. That's why tu and the Sooners left.
HumpitPuryear
AG
Is the Big 12 even going to get back to 12 teams with the post tu/ou shuffle? I honestly have not been paying any attention. Seems like its the perfect time for a name change if not.
Big 12-0
HumpitPuryear said:

Is the Big 12 even going to get back to 12 teams with the post tu/ou shuffle? I honestly have not been paying any attention. Seems like its the perfect time for a name change if not.

We've got UCF (beat Florida), Houston (beat Auburn), Cincy (one of the four best 2021 football teams), and BYU (bringing millions of viewers) coming to the Big XII jungle!
Teslag
AG
So a bunch of mid majors for a mid major conference? Fitting.
AgDotCom
Are bird chests really puffing out over beating a team with 39 scholarship players and a WR playing QB?

Congrats on a "win" against a team who didn't even field a 2-deep roster.
HumpitPuryear
AG
Big 12-0 said:

HumpitPuryear said:

We've got UCF (beat Florida), Houston (beat Auburn), Cincy (one of the four best 2021 football teams), and BYU (bringing millions of viewers) coming to the Big XII jungle!
Awesome. Solid second-tier conference. T&P for what NIL is going to do to it over the next few years.
TAZ99
AG
Big 12-0 said:

TAZ99 said:

You don't want recruits? Ok, we'll just keep taking them.
Kool
AG
There is no doubt that:

CFP has significantly killed interest in the non-CFP bowls
NFL money has significantly affected players' interest in bowls
A team with more players expected to be drafted playing in a non-CFP bowl will have more opt-outs than a team with fewer (or no) NFL prospects
COVID knocked out many players and entire teams (not just us) from this year's bowls.
The SEC consistently recruits the best players in the nation per conference
The SEC consistently puts the most players into the NFL per conference
The bdf is the only "P-5" conference that has never won a single game since the CFP started.
The NFL is very efficient at evaluating NFL talent
Most Aggies wish tu and OU were staying in the bdf
The leadership of the bdf wishes that tu and OU did not want to leave their conference
tu and OU leaving the bdf will decrease the value of future TV revenues for the conference
No team leaves a successful conference to go to a less successful conference
The bdf (Big 12 - 2 - 2 + 2 - 2 maybe + 2) is not a stable conference. Just look at what is inside the parentheses.

If you want to read something into this year's non-CFP bowl games to determine the level of play in the bdf versus the SEC, I guess that's your own prerogative and you should "live your best life" exactly where you are.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.