1-7

5,302 Views | 37 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by ttu_85
Horn2015
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Lol. SEC is 1-7, including Aggie forfeited game against Wake.

I see why the SEC begged The University of Texas to join them. They thought they were getting a decent rep from Texas. But backing out of the bowl game shows they now know what they really needed.

Good thing Bama has Cincy. I'm sure the SEC can pull that one out.

I always try to congratulate Aggie for something, but at this point, I can't think of anything.
BaileyAg
AG
Congratulate me for watching that whole Kansas game without any permanent damage to my abdominal muscles or larynx after laughing so hard.
Smittyfubar
AG
I always try to laugh at sip for something, but at this point, I can still think of tons that just keeps coming.
Smittyfubar
AG
How many sips opted out of y'all's bowl game?
Howdy Dammit
AG
How many SEC teams are in the playoffs?
WC94
AG
God, I hope you get Vanderbilt as a cross division rivalry, so the entire college football universe can continue to laugh at you.

You do know you are the laughing stock of college football and all teams revel in your 10+ years of being pathetic?
maroon barchetta
Ag_B_10 said:

How many sips opted out of y'all's bowl game?

All of them!!
TXAGBQ76
AG
You misspelled season
TXAGBQ76
AG
LOL, you are coming into the SEC clutching ou's apron strings.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
From the title, I thought this thread was going to be a critical analysis of tu's last 8 football games.
ABATTBQ11
AG
Kansas

At home.
Ian Neff
AG
I don't get how this is some kind of insult. Are you unaware that the sips are joining the SEC?
Horn2015
ABATTBQ11 said:

Kansas

At home.

Yet, the SEC went behind Aggie's back and convinced all the other SEC members that the SEC need to beg The University of Texas to join.

Even losing to Kansas, The University of Texas represents the state better than Aggie.
Bottlehead90
AG
1-7?
think that was Kansas' record before they played the sips.
Loyalty
AG
Horn2015 said:

ABATTBQ11 said:

Kansas

At home.

Yet, the SEC went behind Aggie's back and convinced all the other SEC members that the SEC need to beg The University of Texas to join.

Even losing to Kansas, The University of Texas represents the state better than Aggie.

Your right. Guys slobbering on dildos at tu Dildo parades, tu anti-American hate rallies, masculinUT, etc. that's for sure what the State of Texas is all about. We'll done.

Poor thing, just can't accept the fact that Texas A&M is the premier state school in Texas and has been for quite some time.
Loyalty
AG
Oh ya, don't forget about your cross dressing President! Way to represent!! Lol.

Pooh Ah
AG
Horn2015 said:

ABATTBQ11 said:

Kansas

At home.

The West needed a Vanderbilt so we got tu.
JunctionNephew
Horn2015 said:

ABATTBQ11 said:

Kansas

At home.

The jury is out on both Texas and OU .

(1.) Riley ran at the idea of competing in the SEC.

(2.) The SEC isn't the BDF. It is not top heavy as Texas thinks it is. The week to week grind will eat good teams and programs up big time.

(3.) Road games. Nothing will prepare you for Starkville, Baton Rouge, Tuscaloosa, Plains, et al.
Texas will be treated just like the Aggies and the Missouri Tigers, as interlopers.

(4.) "Horns down" is the most minor abuse you will face. You think the RRR abuse is bad, that is one game at a neutral site, drunk Cajuns, obnoxious fans from Gainesville, Athens, Fayetteville, Columbia will blister Texas fans and teams mercilessly and not think twice of hurling drinks, much less batteries at you. They don't care that you are Texas.

You will love the Vandy Whistler.

(5.) the SEC cares about money. The more you talk about being a blue blood, the more you will be despised. The more you try to run the conference, the more despised you become. The more you try to influence conference politics, (moving offices to Dallas, conference championship games to Arlington from Atlanta, moving the baseball tournament from Hoover) the more of an insufferable ***** you become.

And

(6.) Learn to be humble. ( I know that your pride won't allow it, but try.

This is from a proud Florida grad and even prouder Aggie

Gig'em

“I can’t die....God doesn’t want me yet and the devil has a restraining order against me.”
BQ_90
AG
Sips can't even claim to be the best program in their own system
ABATTBQ11
AG
Horn2015 said:

ABATTBQ11 said:

Kansas

At home.

Soon to be Vanderbilt

At home.
Shoefly!
AG
Why you laughing chump? You're officially SEC, dumba$$.
JWinTX
Y'all are getting trolled by Jorts….again.

He's the lawyer that committed fraud against several people, including many on here, for legal services never rendered. Dude is probably awaiting trial…assuming he's outta jail. Regrettably, he's an Ag…not a homoerotic tsip.
Shoefly!
AG
Wholly crap did not know this. This the dude that scammed a bunch of Ags out of money then had his momma defending him?
Aggie Joe 93
AG
I'm really trying to muster some level of care about anything you wrote. Imaginary losses, invented scenarios, disregard for the ridiculousness of your own school.

It fits as a sip. Just, meh.
RAB87
AG
This.

RAB87
AG
And this.
RAB87
AG
Aaand this.
WC94
AG
How's it looking now dipsheeat?
HeyMoe
AG
He can't answer.

Warden kills the WiFi in D Block at 10 PM.
APHIS AG
Horn2015 said:

I see why the SEC begged The University of Texas to join them. They thought they were getting a decent rep from Texas. But backing out of the bowl game shows they now know what they really needed.

I always try to congratulate Aggie for something, but at this point, I can't think of anything.
We are currently 3-5 and we did not "forfeit" the game for the game was still played but not with us.

Your math skills are about as good as your posts..
A New Hope
And…in games that actually matter….SEC is 2-0.
DGrimesAg92
Horn2015 said:

ABATTBQ11 said:

Kansas

At home.

We need a West Vandy.
C1NRB
AG
Fedup said:

And…in games that actually matter….SEC is 2-0.

Will be 3-1
LastHamlet
AG
Horn2015 said:

LOL, and which part did Texas contribute to that record? Ride those coattails you delusional sip.
Señor Chang
AG
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.