will any Tards come out of the woodwork.....

5,350 Views | 35 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by GoAgs92
Jack Squat 83
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
If the mean old Aggies steal their baseball coach?
Pretty sure most of you don’t know me.
Aggieair
That would be pretty funny after the sips took their basketball coach.
Madman
AG
When a coach is hired away from tech it's called a rescue.
hunter2012
AG
Madman said:

When a coach is hired away from tech it's called a rescue.
We should make a commercial

Quote:

"Every single hour in Lubbock, a sports coach is blinded by sand..."

Madman
AG
I was thinking about the scene from Kentucky Fried Movie where Dr. Klahn punishes the CIA spy by having his men take him to Detroit. But instead you know, Lubbock/Tech.

TX_Aggie37
AG
I don't think Tad would leave Tech unless the money was too good to refuse. Tech is where he wanted to be even when he was at OU. That said, I would love him to be the new A&M coach. He's a great baseball coach and an even better guy. Players love him.
BohunkAg
AG
TX_Aggie37 said:

I don't think Tad would leave Tech unless the money was too good to refuse. Tech is where he wanted to be even when he was at OU. That said, I would love him to be the new A&M coach. He's a great baseball coach and an even better guy. Players love him.
He's the one. Gonna be fun to watch the fallout.
Tom Doniphon
Quote:

I don't think Tad would leave Tech unless the money was too good to refuse.

The money, the school, and the conference will all be too good...
TX_Aggie37
AG
Tom Doniphon said:

Quote:

I don't think Tad would leave Tech unless the money was too good to refuse.

The money, the school, and the conference will all be too good...
I hope you're right. Everybody at OU loved him and wanted him to take Sunny Golloway's job.
Raiderjay
Not going to happen, but, good luck with the search......
[b][raiderjay, you need to come up to the front of the bus where I can see you in this giant mirror above my steering wheel. -Staff][/b]
mulch
AG
raiderjay said:

Not going to happen, but, good luck with the search......

Ag In Ok
AG
TX_Aggie37 said:

We are the program with more money than the DeVry of Travis county.
BohunkAg
AG
Congrats on going all in on baseball as your money sport. You can thank us later.

[url=https://twitter.com/KendallRogers][/url] [url=https://twitter.com/hashtag/Wreckem?src=hashtag_click][/url]
Raiderjay
Told ya......
[b][raiderjay, you need to come up to the front of the bus where I can see you in this giant mirror above my steering wheel. -Staff][/b]
Raiderjay
hunter2012
AG
raiderjay said:

BohunkAg
AG
raiderjay said:

Imagine giving a lifetime contract in a non revenue sport. That could never backfire.
Tom Doniphon
So "true to the core" he needed a lifetime contract and big money.
BohunkAg
AG
Are y'all building a new equestrian facility soon?
Raiderjay
Sorry it didn't work out for you Ags....Good luck going after TCU's coach....Oh wait, never mind.....On to the next choice, which I know really was your top choice all along....(unless V says no then it was a really the fourth option..)
panhandlefarmer
AG
Kirby was probably told to keep him or start looking for yourself.
dermdoc
AG
raiderjay said:

Sorry it didn't work out for you Ags....Good luck going after TCU's coach....Oh wait, never mind.....On to the next choice, which I know really was your top choice all along....(unless V says no then it was a really the fourth option..)

Do y'all still play fb?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
David_Puddy
AG
Lifetime contract for college baseball?
Jack Cheese
AG
David_Puddy said:

Lifetime contract for literally any occupation?
Big 12-0
I'M HERE! Did A&M really think he'd leave Lubbock?

Stay tuned...
GiveEmHellBill
AG
Big 12-0 said:

Every other coach has.......
Stat Monitor Repairman
Billy G 4 Life
BohunkAg
AG
GiveEmHellBill said:

Big 12-0 said:

Except Spike Dykes....but his son got his revenge for having to stay in Lubbock. He and his partner bilked the whole Panhandle out of of a sh-tload of money

https://www.kcbd.com/2020/01/09/no-date-set-after-shane-smith-sentencing-passes-office-manager-becomes-th-plead-guilty/
Caesar4
AG
BohunkAg said:

GiveEmHellBill said:

Big 12-0 said:

Except Spike Dykes....but his son got his revenge for having to stay in Lubbock. He and his partner bilked the whole Panhandle out of of a sh-tload of money

https://www.kcbd.com/2020/01/09/no-date-set-after-shane-smith-sentencing-passes-office-manager-becomes-th-plead-guilty/
Holy crap, those are some stiff penalties. I didn't see any Dykes on the list of the people who have been sentenced.

https://www.kcbd.com/2021/05/04/former-reagor-dykes-employees-sentenced-prison-ordered-pay-restitution/

ETA: Oh, the fines aren't as big as I first thought as I read. Many are just $200/month. I saw the maximum possible fine, in the millions of dollars and thought that was the actual restitution and not the limit.

Some of them do have to pay in the millions of dollars though. Wow.
ttu_85
dermdoc said:

raiderjay said:

Do y'all still play fb?
You guys didn't for almost 20 years and it came back. Will be the same for us just wont take as long.
dermdoc
AG
ttu_85 said:

dermdoc said:

raiderjay said:

Do y'all still play fb?
You guys didn't for almost 20 years and it came back. Will be the same for us just wont take as long.

How?

Y'all are so desperate you had to give Tadlock a "lifetime" contract. What happens when he gets old and sucks and does not want to quit?

We do not have to do stuff like that. Y'all do.

And who can y'all afford to hire as a fb coach?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Tom Doniphon
Tceh tards believe that they're just as big, desirable, and wealthy as A&M... they have no idea of the seismic shift that happened a decade ago and refuse to pull their heads outta their asses to look.
DGAG92
AG
Tom Doniphon said:

Tceh tards believe that they're just as big, desirable, and wealthy as A&M... they have no idea of the seismic shift that happened a decade ago and refuse to pull their heads outta their asses to look.

They're a special breed, those tards.
DGAG92
AG
ttu_85 said:

dermdoc said:

raiderjay said:

Do y'all still play fb?

What 20 years was that? You guys won 9 of 13 and still trail the all time....lets not talk about the last two ***** slaps you received before we kicked you and the other children to the curb.
Dark_Knight
AG
Lifetime contract?! Lol...this will not end well...
Because I'm Batman!

Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.