Sark is way more successful as a head coach than I remember

4,514 Views | 31 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by tbirdspur2010
BohunkAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Certainly not a head coach whose biggest bowl wins were a pair of Holiday Bowl wins against a once great Nebraska team.

WC94
AG
Hype machine warming up again after it drove of a cliff with Charlie and Tommy, ala Thelma and Louise.
BohunkAg
AG
AgCat93
AG
Madman
AG
They left off that he cure children with cancer.
DatTallArchitect
AG
What did those stats look like before Saban hired him? Did Kiffin try this crap when he left Alabama? I know Lane is not above pulling shenanigans, but don't recall hearing him do this
Oscar Diggs
AG
With that record, are they not worried about Bama calling Sark home when Saban retires?
rebag00
AG
DatTallArchitect said:

What did those stats look like before Saban hired him? Did Kiffin try this crap when he left Alabama? I know Lane is not above pulling shenanigans, but don't recall hearing him do this
This looks more like the PR team at Belmont trying to polish up a mediocre hire than Sark directly claiming two nattys and all that other crap.
DatTallArchitect
AG
rebag00 said:

DatTallArchitect said:

This looks more like the PR team at Belmont trying to polish up a mediocre hire than Sark directly claiming two nattys and all that other crap.
It looks to me like tu is helping Bama in recruiting, even though Saban doesn't need any help. Saban just has to tell recruits to look at his and Sark's records before Saban hired him. Then follow that up with questioning how the recruit can trust the staff at texas. They will realize they were recruited to Alabama all along
Aggie Joe 93
AG
Exactly. I mean he did coach college football teams and there were like 20 nattys given out during that time; he can claim those too!!!
Madman
AG
Alabama kept the wrong coach.
rebag00
AG
Can someone with more photoshop skills than I have do one with Jeff Banks?

1 chunky stripper and her trained monkey
4 kids on child support
BQ_90
AG
rebag00 said:

Can someone with more photoshop skills than I have do one with Jeff Banks?

1 chunky stripper and her trained monkey
4 kids on child support
That isn't banks sucking off sark
bankshot11
AG
Something you'll likely never hear about again: Sark's Washington giving up 60+ points to RG3 and Baylor in a game... the same Baylor squad that got their s**t pushed in by the sips' non-rival earlier that season
Jack Cheese
AG
BohunkAg said:

Certainly not a head coach whose biggest bowl wins were a pair of Holiday Bowl wins against a once great Nebraska team.

Um, what is that little Sark-head poking up in an erect fashion at the bottom of the pic?
ArmchairCowboy
AG
Saw the same thing but just assumed it was his National Championship belt buckle
LostInLA07
AG
Isn't it ironic that the downfall of their football program started with their attempt to be like Bama following their loss to them more than a decade ago...and yet they are still using the same strategy.
BohunkAg
AG
A New Hope
Pretty sure, Mensas lifetime record surpasses Sarks. Look what happened there.
Jack Squat 83
AG
Honestly I am surprised Saban didn't go ahead and retire as soon as Sark left. Those poor Bama fans aren't going to be able to handle the massive drop-off for the program just a few short months from now.

Finally the rest of college football will have a chance to beat them since the mastermind left.
Pretty sure most of you don’t know me.
Science Denier
AG
LostInLA07 said:

Isn't it ironic that the downfall of their football program started with their attempt to be like Bama following their loss to them more than a decade ago...and yet they are still using the same strategy.

Their downfall started when the Texas Aggies left their worthless, cheating asses for the SEC.
McInnis80
Charlie Strong beat Florida in the Sugar Bowl and coached Lamar Jackson. Charlie was also the DC on National Championship teams at Florida.

I would trust my kid with Charlie Strong before I would with Sark. WE loved to laugh at the five core values, but if remember the off the field issues quieted down. Unfortunately Charlie never had a chance with the boosters and with Belmont.
PneumAg
What a crock of misleading horse ****
Camino
AG
LostInLA07 said:

Profoundly insightful! Never realized that point until I read your post just now, but totally agree. All my T-shirt-sip acquaintances started crowing about how "they were an SEC-type team" right at that time, and, at the same time, started their decline.
wink1989
AG
Camino said:

LostInLA07 said:

Profoundly insightful! %A0Never realized that point until I read your post just now, but totally agree. %A0All my T-shirt-sip acquaintances started crowing about how "they were an SEC-type team" right at that time, and, at the same time, started their decline.
Come on Man!! You know if Cote wouldn't have got hurt, the mighty horns would have added another Natty to the trophy case!
DayAg!
S
Relax gentleman, the games have to be played and that's what worries em. It's all rah-rah until September. And then reality sets in and Sark has to admit that tu doesn't have the same caliber athletes as Bama. If they say they do then their ignorance and delusion has been taken to a new height. But then again, in that sheety conference they play in they might look all world.
DatTallArchitect
AG
We have been relaxed all along. We're just laughing at them. It's funny how diametrically different Sark is from Saban.
ABATTBQ87
AG
an appropriate all gas video

redline248
AG
Camino said:

LostInLA07 said:

Profoundly insightful! Never realized that point until I read your post just now, but totally agree. All my T-shirt-sip acquaintances started crowing about how "they were an SEC-type team" right at that time, and, at the same time, started their decline.
I'm pretty sure Mack started that SEC style bs after they got ram rodded by Ole Miss one year.
AggieBand2004
AG
Madman said:

Wait... so he cures children who have cancer? Or he cures children by giving them cancer?
DatTallArchitect
AG
AggieBand2004 said:

Madman said:

Wait... so he cures children who have cancer? Or he cures children by giving them cancer?
He sits in St. Jude's every now and then. He may not be a doctor, but he's there. Being there is what counts. Sort of like those Heismans
wbt5845
AG
We've all seen this before. I first posted this graphic for Charlie Strong.

tbirdspur2010
AG
Weird that Herman's was a crushing Alamo Bowl WIN...yet still the same result lmfaoooo
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.