Here's $100k, be special, not stupid

6,909 Views | 52 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by LonghornDub
p_bubel
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Quote:

Again, I dont understand the hate on this topic. His job will be to play golf with the bigs and attend all the alumni fundraisers. He will pay for himself in increased donations.
The dude is a privileged ****ing leech.
Madman
AG
p_bubel said:

Quote:

Again, I dont understand the hate on this topic. His job will be to play golf with the bigs and attend all the alumni fundraisers. He will pay for himself in increased donations.
The dude is a privileged ****ing leech.

Madman
AG
Although Vince doesn't have the qualifications for food service. The booger eating kills that.
skins74
AG
He will be responsible for showing up to fundraisers and making donors feel special that they got to know him. He will probably easily cover his salary and then some doing this hard work.
BQ_90
AG
skins74 said:

He will be responsible for showing up to fundraisers and making donors feel special that they got to know him. He will probably easily cover his salary and then some doing this hard work.
Again he had that same job before AND GOT FIRED
LonghornDub
He won me an NC so I think he's great. If y'all ever win another you'll feel the same. I'm 79 now and 1939 was 82 years ago. Wow.
God made the country, and man made the town. William Cowper

HeyMoe
AG
It's telling just how badly the sips are trying to save Vince from himself.....this is THE SECOND time they've hired him for a make-work job. Remember they fired him before because he couldn't even PRETEND to work.
AgCat93
AG
HeyMoe said:

Remember they fired him before because he couldn't even PRETEND to work.

Sums up his NFL career.
Ag92NGranbury
AG
Bank's wife will benefit from this monetary exchange.
AgCat93 said:

HeyMoe said:

Sums up his NFL career.
He made two pro bowls, was offensive ROY and comeback POY. His NFL career was short but it's not like he did nothing.
"So long as an opinion is strongly rooted in the feelings, it gains rather than loses in stability by having a preponderating weight of argument against it."

- John Stuart Mill, 1869
AgCat93
AG
33 said:

AgCat93 said:

HeyMoe said:

Sums up his NFL career.
He made two pro bowls, was offensive ROY and comeback POY. His NFL career was short but it's not like he did nothing.

But he could've done a lot more.
AgCat93 said:

33 said:

AgCat93 said:

HeyMoe said:

Sums up his NFL career.

I completely agree. He either peaked way too early or couldn't take advantage of his talent.
"So long as an opinion is strongly rooted in the feelings, it gains rather than loses in stability by having a preponderating weight of argument against it."

- John Stuart Mill, 1869
Madman
AG
33 said:

AgCat93 said:

33 said:

AgCat93 said:

HeyMoe said:

Sums up his NFL career.

I completely agree. He either peaked way too early or couldn't take advantage of his talent.

All jokes aside. He probably had enough mental ability to get by as a QB in the NFL considering his great physical ability. But it was probably the first time he was forced to actually try to use his intellect.

Kind of like asking a couch potato to run a half marathon in six months with the intent of just finishing. The couch potato could put the effort in but most of the time won't, being too far outside of his comfort zone.
LonghornDub
He was unfortunate to get Fisher for his coach. They weren't a fit for each other, and Fisher didn't want to draft him in the first place. Vince was too immature to adapt to his coach, and Fisher was too inflexible to adapt to the talent on hand. Too bad.

Petrino1
Wouldve been interesting if the Texans had drafted him #1 instead of Mario Williams. I wonder how Vince's career would've been, for better or worse. Same with the Texans trajectory.
vin1041
AG
Agree. At the time of the draft I believe a rumor was going around that it was Bud Adams that wanted Vince. Fisher was not a fan.
Madman
AG
I think him with the Texans might have been even worse. Even more parasites from his past would have had their hands out.
Petrino1
vin1041 said:

Agree. At the time of the draft I believe a rumor was going around that it was Bud Adams that wanted Vince. Fisher was not a fan.
Yep, Bud Adams loved VY and he also wanted to stick it to the Texans/city of Houston since VY is from Houston. Fisher never wanted VY.
LonghornDub
Fisher was also very public about not having wanted to draft Young.

Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.