Here's $100k, be special, not stupid

6,885 Views | 52 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by LonghornDub
aTm2004
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Pops81
AG

W
AG
even Jack Easterby doesn't know what VY is actually going to do
GAC06
AG
Big time
maddiedou
AG
I assume Vince will be the proof reader for the AD letters to the school
maddiedou
McInnis80
If it keeps him off the streets and out of the news, it is money well spent.
DifferenceMaker Ag
He'll also receive a very special set of knee pads.
Joe Schillaci 48
AG
W said:

even Jack Easterby doesn't know what VY is actually going to do
Under appreciated post.
WC94
AG
Played basketball against him and seemed like a nice guy, until somebody tried to make a story off him and started banging. He split that guys skull with an elbow. Actually respected him more afterwards, don't mess with someone millions, you never know when they will turn into thousands.
GAC06
AG
Wat
wyoag93
AG
That's racist. Paying a black man below the level of poverty in Austin, TX. I guess VY will be living in the closest homeless camp to campus.
DANG
AG
Didn't the Texas Athletic department have lots of layoffs of actual working people last year due to Covid. And then they bring this guy in to do nothing? Joke
aggiebird02
DANG said:

Didn't the Texas Athletic department have lots of layoffs of actual working people last year due to Covid. And then they bring this guy in to do nothing? Joke
Logic be damned! FEELINGS! Feelings and perception rule!!!
AgBQ-00
AG
Haven't they done this one before? Maybe they need an in with Cheesecake Factory for staff meeting catering
You do not have a soul. You are a soul that has a body.

We sing Hallelujah! The Lamb has overcome!
Post removed:
by user
JustisWalkert
AG
I've seen this movie before. Guessing it ends the same way.
dcowboy808
AG
Isn't this exactly the plot of the movie Radio?
Decay
AG
Dude's probably going around town calling himself the Assistant Athletic Director. He's Dwight Schrute without the beet farm.
SchizoAg
AG
WC94 said:

Played basketball against him and seemed like a nice guy, until somebody tried to make a story off him and started banging. He split that guys skull with an elbow. Actually respected him more afterwards, don't mess with someone millions, you never know when they will turn into thousands.
Cool story, just a couple questions:

1. What does "make a story off him" mean?
2. What does "start banging" mean?
3. What does it mean to "mess with someone millions"?
4. What does it mean when someone "turns into thousands"?
JD05AG
AG
GiveEmHellBill
AG
Rendered Fat said:

WC94 said:

I have no idea what you just said.
ABATTBQ11
AG
At the top of his stationary:

Frum the deks of Vinz Yung
gigemags-99
AG
WC94 said:

I'm going to need to see this in "Dear Cote..." picture format
Agsuffering@bulaw
Again, I dont understand the hate on this topic. His job will be to play golf with the bigs and attend all the alumni fundraisers. He will pay for himself in increased donations.
yell_on_6th st
AG
Agsuffering@bulaw said:

Again, I dont understand the hate on this topic. His job will be to play golf with the bigs and attend all the alumni fundraisers. He will pay for himself in increased donations.

Because we like making fun of sip dumbasses.
Madman
AG
The written job description with requirements was recently leaked and the position was only open to illiterate candidates.

Which makes you wonder who read and signed the application for him.

EastSideAg2002
Agsuffering@bulaw said:

And when he shows up on the blotter again for ANOTHER DUI?
Ag83
AG
Then hire him as a contractor and let him work on a commission, not take his cut from the public treasury.
BQ_90
AG
Agsuffering@bulaw said:

He had that same job and got fired from it because he didn't show up.

Again they laid off employees yet hired this clown who already got fired once for being an idiot.
Brian DeSpain
" Messing with his millions". Vince did a good enough job "messing with his millions" all by himself.
Madman
AG
Brian DeSpain said:

" Messing with his millions". Vince did a good enough job "messing with his millions" all by himself.

Raise your hand if you haven't taken out a high interest , 7 figure loan, to throw yourself a birthday party.
AgDotCom
SchizoAg said:

WC94 said:

Cool story, just a couple questions:

I'm old, but I'll try:

1. What does "make a story off him" mean? No ****ing idea what this means.
2. What does "start banging" mean? Began playing physical with VY in the paint.
3. What does it mean to "mess with someone millions"? 3 and 4: Body up on VY in the paint and cause him to blow out a knee, etc., his draft stock goes down and so does the money he receives.
4. What does it mean when someone "turns into thousands"?
Of course, the same subject could have been wrapped up by saying this:

Don't make VY's risky decision to play pick up basketball games even riskier by playing aggressive against him. Instead, let Vince turn his millions into thousands at the Cheesecake Factory, buying out the entire flight with Southwest Airlines and other similar things.
Carlo4
AG
JD05AG said:

I haven't laughed this hard in a long time. Well done!
GAC06
AG
Brian DeSpain said:

Damn you Cheesecake Factory
Ol Rock
AG
What could go wrong?
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.