Kendra Scott and Tom Herman

46,705 Views | 55 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Callate Donnie
Madman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Artimus Gordon said:

Sark needs to be bop on over to Kendra's and introduce himself, since tom is out of the picture!

Speaking from past experience a little drink before flirting always helps. Not too much but just enough to make sure you say something with a little edge and don't come off boring.

So I signed Sark up for they whisky of the month club.
Potcake
AG
https://www.kxan.com/news/business/kendra-scott-stepping-down-as-ceo-of-her-global-jewelry-brand/
dixichkn
AG
Picard said:

I bet he just wanted free jewelry for himself

Why? He's already got the most badass diamond ring on the planet.

Jack Squat 83
AG
I wish someone could have given some(any) explanation for that ring/bat/bus scene.
Pretty sure most of you don’t know me.
Madman
AG
He out Franed, Dennis that day.
rebag00
AG
Jack Squat 83 said:

I wish someone could have given some(any) explanation for that ring/bat/bus scene.
Under normal circumstances I'd say he lost a bet. But we all know there are no normal circumstances on the 40 acres.
rootube
AG
Jack Squat 83 said:

Just based on the picture alone. I am going to guess it was a motivational stunt for what I am assuming is a TCU away game? Based on Herman's record against TCU it was likely ineffective and now is a point of ridicule for horn lovers.
Madman
AG
It was "swing for the fences and discover the diamonds".

So a baseball metaphor, with a diamonds thrown in, for football.
Jack Squat 83
AG
If that was our HC I would have been highly embarrassed, but the t-shirt sip fans were probably super-impressed with his props and mad, focused, tough guy demeanor. Our coach is such a badass!!

It seems at some point during the gathering of the bat and massive ring, and possibly the practice/walk through, most normal human beings might have thought 'this really is dumb' and scrapped the idea. Nope. Dang I miss him already.
Pretty sure most of you don’t know me.
stick93
AG
Jack Squat 83 said:

If that was our HC I would have been highly embarrassed, but the t-shirt sip fans were probably super-impressed with his props and mad, focused, tough guy demeanor. Our coach is such a badass!!

It seems at some point during the gathering of the bat and massive ring, and possibly the practice/walk through, most normal human beings might have thought 'this really is dumb' and scrapped the idea. Nope. Dang I miss him already.

Kinda like the pimp stick against UCLA. Except this was the "mastermind" playing 4D Chess. I miss him too.
AnScAggie
AG
Potcake said:

https://www.kxan.com/news/business/kendra-scott-stepping-down-as-ceo-of-her-global-jewelry-brand/

She refers to herself as mama K. Her and Herman are perfect for one another.
rootube
AG
AnScAggie said:

Potcake said:

To be fair to Scott she is the founder, CEO, and largest shareholder of a billion dollar company so she is significantly more accomplished than Herman.
Caesar4
AG
rootube said:

AnScAggie said:

Potcake said:

To be fair to Scott she is the founder, CEO, and largest shareholder of a billion dollar company so she is significantly more accomplished than Herman.
I think she was an Aggie, too. Just her fish year.
aginlakeway
AG
rootube said:

AnScAggie said:

Potcake said:

Yep. Herman is not anywhere near her level. And she's hot ...

"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
HTownAg98
PneumAg
aginlakeway said:

rootube said:

AnScAggie said:

Potcake said:

Really? I mean i would have sex with her, but she is a butter face for sure.
aginlakeway
AG
PneumAg said:

aginlakeway said:

rootube said:

AnScAggie said:

Potcake said:

She is worth 500 million minimum. She's hot. And I've seen her in person here at a conference. But maybe your standards are higher than mine.

My wife's pic is on my profile. FWIW.
"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
Dominion Caracas Branch
She is def cougar hot, and worth a min of half a billion as others have said. She could do better than herman, unless she likes cocaine and strippers too (which would be awesome).
GIF Reactor
AG
Jack Squat 83 said:

Someone forgot to tell him he wasn't at UH anymore and you don't gimmick up for TCU, you just be the hell out of them.
Credible Source
AG
aginlakeway said:

PneumAg said:

aginlakeway said:

rootube said:

AnScAggie said:

Potcake said:

She is worth 500 million minimum. She's hot. And I've seen her in person here at a conference. But maybe your standards are higher than mine.

When your wife's age Kendra reaches, look as good, she will not
aginlakeway
AG
Carl Hungus said:

aginlakeway said:

PneumAg said:

aginlakeway said:

rootube said:

AnScAggie said:

Potcake said:

When your wife's age Kendra reaches, look as good, she will not

My wife is actually 6 years older than Kendra. And I think she's better looking than Kendra. And my wife may even look younger than Kendra right now.

But Kendra is far from a "butter face." She's a very attractive woman. And the 1/2 billion doesn't hurt!
Callate Donnie
Weird thread got weirder.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.