BaylorFans.com is taking it well

9,669 Views | 46 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by AgCat93
wbt5845
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
No they aren't

https://sicem365.com/forums/2/topics/59858

https://sicem365.com/forums/2/topics/59885

https://sicem365.com/forums/2/topics/59851
wbt5845
AG
Quote:

I can't believe Jesus changed his mind on where Rhule is supposed to be

Quote:

What a phony. Good riddance. I loved the wins, but he's untrustworthy and has done serious damage to our program leaving like this.

Quote:

I guess this explains his pathetic recruiting class. He had to lie his ass off to recruits so he wanted to make sure he wouldn't face them in the NFL

Quote:

He was smart to leave now, he knew next season was likely 8 wins max

Cynical_Texan
AG

Quote:

What a phony. Good riddance. I loved the wins, but he's untrustworthy and has done serious damage to our program leaving like this.
But bring back Briles... he was trustworthy!
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
Awesome
jokershady
AG
wbt5845 said:

Quote:

I guess this explains his pathetic recruiting class. He had to lie his ass off to recruits so he wanted to make sure he wouldn't face them in the NFL

how ****ing delusional do you have to be to believe this bull****
Snap E Tom
Every username I see on there with the word "bear" makes me think of a different kind of bear and I chuckle.
hunter2012
AG
BDF implosions and meltdowns are the best offseason entertainment in CFB.

ABATTBQ11
AG
Quote:

Wait... I thought baylol was the pinnacle of college football and next year they were going to win the bdf and natty?
BohunkAg
AG
Serious damage leaving for a $10 million a year NFL job? Ok butty.
W
AG
the biggest problem for Baylor...Ruhle waited until the 1st week of January to leave. Some good coaches are already off the market
Humorous Username
AG
W said:

the biggest problem for Baylor...Ruhle waited until the 1st week of January to leave. Some good coaches are already off the market

I hear Joe Moorhead may be looking for a job.
nortex97
AG
No, baylor's biggest problem is that even in January, they are still just Baylor. Baylor.
vin1041
AG
Lot of cliff jumpers over there.
PneumAg
I hope and pray to the Lord Jesus Christ that they make a bad hire this time. They got pretty lucky with Briles and Rhule. I think they're due to miss the mark. I can't stand watching Rapelor win games in any sport, but especially football.
APHIS AG
I wonder if they still want to join the SEC for an "easier" schedule.
Humorous Username said:

W said:

I hear Joe Moorhead may be looking for a job.

Baylor would be spinning that as "the SEC is a stepping stone to a destination coaching job like Baylor."
Wabs
AG
Quote:

How about when he said just a few weeks ago that he plans on being at Baylor for the 2020 season????

Just a liar he is.
PneumAg
A rare moment of clarity from a Rapelor fan in response to the OP of that first thread:

Quote:

I am going to assume you are just upset at the moment and not really this naive to the real world.
Agvet12
AG
Sounds like all the fans going to the local Walmart to sip T-shirt's again
jja79
AG
I took a spin around there last night and 2 things stood out.

They didn't think the New York Giants could compete financially with Baylor.

Someone suggested James Franklin would be interested in moving up from Penn State to Baylor.
Wabs
AG
jja79 said:

Someone suggested James Franklin would be interested in moving up from Penn State to Baylor.
Once again.....

jkag89
jja79 said:

Seriously, they can not be that delusional.
jja79
AG
Go take a look at it. They use the Texags software so it's easy to navigate. Good 10 - 15 minutes of chuckles if you have some time.

And yes they are that delusional. There are people over there who think this year's Big 12 was a historically good conference.
AgCat93
AG
jkag89 said:

jja79 said:

Seriously, they can not be that delusional.

They are. My brain can't process any of that pap.
nortex97
AG
Baylor's not even a .500 team this century, (or of course 1975-2000) but they think the NFL is poorer than them and that they are a step up from Penn State.

Granted, Penn St. endorsed/supported a pedophile, vs. the rape of young women at Baylor, but still...they amaze me. Like, a lot.
digging tunnels
AG
These jackasses didn't realize he was going to the NFL at some point? He interviewed with them LAST year

Delusional dip****s
dixichkn
AG
ABATTBQ11 said:

Quote:

Wait... I thought baylol was the pinnacle of college football and next year they were going to win the bdf and natty?
Strange, the perspective that receiving an ass whooping at the hand of a team starting 7 benchwarmers can bring you
91_Aggie
AG
Baylor football fans have zero college football knowledge.

Every male that goes to that school never paid attention or watched football before going there

They are sad, pathetic specimens of the male species.
Mike04Ag
AG
They're still baylor.
who?mikejones
AG
The list of cosches they think they can pull is quite comical
Muy
AG
They really don't know their position in the pecking order of life.
ABATTBQ11
AG
Wabs said:

Quote:

How about when he said just a few weeks ago that he plans on being at Baylor for the 2020 season????

Just a liar he is.

Obviously he meant he planned to be at baylor in 2020, and he came through. Then he left.
rgag12
AG
jokershady said:

wbt5845 said:

Quote:

how ****ing delusional do you have to be to believe this bull****

Have you read what a good 30% of this board says about Fisher? They make this look tame by comparison.
10Aggie10
AG
digging tunnels said:

These jackasses didn't realize he was going to the NFL at some point? He interviewed with them the LAST 2 years

Delusional dip****s

Dont forget Indy in 2017
HtownAg92
AG
Cynical_Texan said:

Quote:

But bring back Briles... he was trustworthy!
Good Lord. Damage to the program? He brought the program off of life-support and got them to a NY6 bowl, supposedly in a such a squeaky clean manner that people sometimes forget that Baylol is one of the most disgusting programs in college sports history. That some people may associate Baylol as a "comeback story" instead of the scandal-ridden sheet-hole that it is, means that he may be the most effective damage-control experts of all time.

I'm anxious to see their next move. They lucked out with Rhule, and they are not likely to get that lucky again. Once they have a few more Baylol-normal seasons, their entitled delusional fan base will again turn a blind eye to the methods used to repeat Rhule's success -- recruiting thugs, covering rapes, etc.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.