And some of you wanna play these jokers...

8,022 Views | 38 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by technoviking
dreyOO
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Tom "Sledgehammer" Herman probably thought it was the toughh guy thing to do to an opponent.
Loyalty
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Seems like Bama was wise to this kind of Bs and had a contingency plan.

Hell ... Bama probably invented it.
Bama? Naw, they don't need to resort to cheap, gimmicky tricks that wreak of insecurity and fear.

Tommy "look at my hairline" tits? yep, he'd do it in a heartbeat.

And yet, he takes himself so seriously.
KerrvilleAg
Ya know if the story wasn't true at all.....there would be strong denials and all their media buddies would be carrying the water for sips. Instead there's chuckles and aw shucks
DGAG92
AG
Class of 1992
technoviking
AG
DifferenceMaker Ag said:

andyv94 said:

goodAg80 said:

Ahh wasn't that targeting??
Yeah, but the sips are such pu**ies that the refs always take that into consideration.

Surprisingly no. But, I do like the stat line on that video. Joe Burrow has the record for most passing yards at DKR. Think about that. Joe Burrow. An LSU QB. Had the most passing yards on a secondary that has a group of 2nd year guys that were touted by horns as the greatest DB haul in the history of recruiting.

I love that all of a sudden Joe Burrow is a passing master. Time will tell this season if "DBU" is a fraudulent moniker and if all of a sudden Joe Burrow is going to be the first QB off the board in the draft.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.