Tech Track and Field

11,199 Views | 80 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by TXAG 05
Andy Farmer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Flexbone said:

Andy Farmer said:

Flexbone said:

Andy Farmer said:

Flexbone said:

Andy Farmer said:

Flexbone said:

Andy Farmer said:

Flexbone said:

Andy Farmer said:

Flexbone said:

Andy Farmer said:

Flexbone said:

Andy Farmer said:

Flexbone said:

Andy Farmer said:

Flexbone said:

How many track meets you been to, Andy? I'd bet it's the exact same number of hours you've earned from a veterinary school.

Lemme guess...you used to sit on the NCAA Track and Field Executive Committee when you weren't managing affairs for Tech Law or being an internet bad ass...

So cool.

No. You're welcome to go check the rolls at the law school verify my status on that committee.

It's a absolutely incredible the degree of little man syndrome you have. My Tech in laws aren't like that at all. Of course, they don't lie to everyone about how they got to Tech.

I lied?

Yes. You did. I didn't.

Just bc you don't believe doesn't make it a lie.

And you claiming it doesn't make it true. And even if it is true, it just shows that you have terrible decision making skills.

To be a terrible decision, I would have to have a career and salary I did not want. Neither is the case.

Please tell us what program you left A&M for.

"Us". No one else cares. And you know the answer, baldy.

In other words, a non responsive response because you know the answer will only underscore my point, with what you perceive as a personal insult (it isn't) because you're an insecure tool bag who doesn't really have anything witty to say.

I don't give a **** if you have locks like Fabio, titsy. An insecure dork like you doesn't have the balls to land anything above a 5.

Seeing as how you know almost nothing about me, that is a guess as well. Some of us aren't dumb enough to post our life story on here. But keep getting geared up.

I never posted my life story. You need to get your facts straight.

But I don't expect much from you. Within just the last couple of posts - nevermind the number in the years posting here, making your lack of critical thought evident to all- you contradicted yourself. Above, you said I already knew the answer. Now, I know nothing about you. Which is it?

You're an insecure dumbass. That much, everyone here knows. You're here accusing someone ELSE of getting "geared up" when you're here daily attempting to run VET SCHOOL smack.

"Almost nothing".

Dumbass.

If you'd answered that in another context, your attempt to distinguish would make sense.

Tech clinched a birth to the CWS and within 5 minutes here you are. We know PLENTY about you, champ.

How is TAMU doing, btw?

Not as well as we'd like, which is why we're likely hiring a new coach in the near future. He's only made 2 CWS appearances. The difference is, we won't have to gamble on an assistance coach from another program and hope it hits. We can hire a sitting head coach from a major program.

How's Tech doing in the only sport it makes money in?

You see, you make it so obvious every single time that you're a weak minded idiot. You always have to change the subject because you get your head kicked in on every one. You shouldn't. Hell, just my chance and sheer odds you should be able to win a round here and there. But you're just such a dumbass.

Change your handle to Kotex with as much as you're bleeding on this thread.

And that "gamble" on assistants has paid off for us. Hope your 75 mill works out with Jimbo. Anything less than an NC will be a failure.
Flexbone
Andy Farmer said:

Flexbone said:

Andy Farmer said:

Flexbone said:

Andy Farmer said:

Flexbone said:

Andy Farmer said:

Flexbone said:

Andy Farmer said:

Flexbone said:

Andy Farmer said:

Flexbone said:

Andy Farmer said:

Flexbone said:

Andy Farmer said:

Flexbone said:

Andy Farmer said:

Flexbone said:

How many track meets you been to, Andy? I'd bet it's the exact same number of hours you've earned from a veterinary school.

Lemme guess...you used to sit on the NCAA Track and Field Executive Committee when you weren't managing affairs for Tech Law or being an internet bad ass...

So cool.

No. You're welcome to go check the rolls at the law school verify my status on that committee.

It's a absolutely incredible the degree of little man syndrome you have. My Tech in laws aren't like that at all. Of course, they don't lie to everyone about how they got to Tech.

I lied?

Yes. You did. I didn't.

And you claiming it doesn't make it true. And even if it is true, it just shows that you have terrible decision making skills.

To be a terrible decision, I would have to have a career and salary I did not want. Neither is the case.

In other words, a non responsive response because you know the answer will only underscore my point, with what you perceive as a personal insult (it isn't) because you're an insecure tool bag who doesn't really have anything witty to say.

I don't give a **** if you have locks like Fabio, titsy. An insecure dork like you doesn't have the balls to land anything above a 5.

Seeing as how you know almost nothing about me, that is a guess as well. Some of us aren't dumb enough to post our life story on here. But keep getting geared up.

But I don't expect much from you. Within just the last couple of posts - nevermind the number in the years posting here, making your lack of critical thought evident to all- you contradicted yourself. Above, you said I already knew the answer. Now, I know nothing about you. Which is it?

You're an insecure dumbass. That much, everyone here knows. You're here accusing someone ELSE of getting "geared up" when you're here daily attempting to run VET SCHOOL smack.

"Almost nothing".

Dumbass.

If you'd answered that in another context, your attempt to distinguish would make sense.

Tech clinched a birth to the CWS and within 5 minutes here you are. We know PLENTY about you, champ.

How is TAMU doing, btw?

Not as well as we'd like, which is why we're likely hiring a new coach in the near future. He's only made 2 CWS appearances. The difference is, we won't have to gamble on an assistance coach from another program and hope it hits. We can hire a sitting head coach from a major program.

You see, you make it so obvious every single time that you're a weak minded idiot. You always have to change the subject because you get your head kicked in on every one. You shouldn't. Hell, just my chance and sheer odds you should be able to win a round here and there. But you're just such a dumbass.

And that "gamble" on assistants has paid off for us. Hope your 75 mill works out with Jimbo. Anything less than an NC will be a failure.

Once again...you change the subject.

Why are you quoting "gamble"? Hiring a coach with no head coaching experience is the ultimate gamble.

What's your point re: Jimbo Fisher? Of course if he doesn't win an NC, that will be a failure. But over the term of his contract, his salary will be completely par for a Top 10 type job. Do you feel better because your standards for "success" are lower than ours? That would make sense given your previous decision making "skills" in action.
Andy Farmer
Flexbone said:

Andy Farmer said:

Flexbone said:

Andy Farmer said:

Flexbone said:

Andy Farmer said:

Flexbone said:

Andy Farmer said:

Flexbone said:

Andy Farmer said:

Flexbone said:

Andy Farmer said:

Flexbone said:

Andy Farmer said:

Flexbone said:

Andy Farmer said:

Flexbone said:

Andy Farmer said:

Flexbone said:

So cool.

I lied?

Yes. You did. I didn't.

"Almost nothing".

Dumbass.

How is TAMU doing, btw?

Why are you quoting "gamble"? Hiring a coach with no head coaching experience is the ultimate gamble.

What's your point re: Jimbo Fisher? Of course if he doesn't win an NC, that will be a failure. But over the term of his contract, his salary will be completely par for a Top 10 type job. Do you feel better because your standards for "success" are lower than ours? That would make sense given your previous decision making "skills" in action.

So much stupid. I dont know how you've made it this far in life.
Flexbone
Andy Farmer said:

Flexbone said:

Andy Farmer said:

Flexbone said:

Andy Farmer said:

Flexbone said:

Andy Farmer said:

Flexbone said:

Andy Farmer said:

Flexbone said:

Andy Farmer said:

Flexbone said:

Andy Farmer said:

Flexbone said:

Andy Farmer said:

Flexbone said:

Andy Farmer said:

Flexbone said:

Andy Farmer said:

Flexbone said:

So cool.

I lied?

Yes. You did. I didn't.

"Almost nothing".

Dumbass.

How is TAMU doing, btw?

Perhaps that perceived incongruence in Your mind should tell you something.

Yet again...a non-responsive post coupled with a personal insult. There are places to go for help, buddy.
tk for tu juan
Andy Farmer said:

How is TAMU doing, btw?

Getting more revenue while doing less work in the postseason. Basically living the American dream, y'all should try it.
Andy Farmer
tk for tu juan said:

Andy Farmer said:

How is TAMU doing, btw?

Getting more revenue while doing less work in the postseason. Basically living the American dream, y'all should try it.

What good is being rich as **** when you aren't winning *****
Andy Farmer
Flexbone said:

Andy Farmer said:

Flexbone said:

Andy Farmer said:

Flexbone said:

Andy Farmer said:

Flexbone said:

Andy Farmer said:

Flexbone said:

Andy Farmer said:

Flexbone said:

Andy Farmer said:

Flexbone said:

Andy Farmer said:

Flexbone said:

Andy Farmer said:

Flexbone said:

Andy Farmer said:

Flexbone said:

Andy Farmer said:

Flexbone said:

So cool.

I lied?

Yes. You did. I didn't.

"Almost nothing".

Dumbass.

How is TAMU doing, btw?

Perhaps that perceived incongruence in Your mind should tell you something.

Yet again...a non-responsive post coupled with a personal insult. There are places to go for help, buddy.

Non responsive because we have done this circle jerk a thousand times.
Flexbone
Andy Farmer said:

tk for tu juan said:

Andy Farmer said:

How is TAMU doing, btw?

What good is being rich as **** when you aren't winning *****

It's called "long term perspective."
ABCDE
Seems lil old Texas Tech's success has really gotten under some agroid skin. Love it. Hopefully you can put your jealousy aside and root for your fellow Texans in the CWS.
Flexbone
ABCDE said:

Seems lil old Texas Tech's success has really gotten under some agroid skin. Love it. Hopefully you can put your jealousy aside and root for your fellow Texans in the CWS.
What are you talking about? Pretty much every Aggie I know hopes Tech does well. This thread isn't about that at all.
Potcake
AG
The success in Lubbuttock seems to have ruffled Ced Golden's feathers.
https://www.statesman.com/sports/20190610/goldens-nuggets-dear-texas-tech-bragging-rights-have-to-include-football
TXAG 05
AG
Flexbone said:

ABCDE said:

What are you talking about? Pretty much every Aggie I know hopes Tech does well. This thread isn't about that at all.

Most Aggies I know, based on how they treated us when we went up there for games, want them to lose every game they play in every sport. F em.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.