Broke ass Tech extends Beard...

7,723 Views | 56 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by WestAustinAg
Andy Farmer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ABCDE said:

Just a matter of time until basketball recruits consider tech over Duke.

Gdamn right
M.D.
David_Puddy said:

Andy Farmer said:

David_Puddy said:

jblaschke said:

Bo Darville said:

jblaschke said:

Muy said:

jblaschke said:

JHe's better than Buzz.

Losing in a basketball head coaching battle is no big deal. Nobody gives a **** about basketball.

The big deal for us is our leadership's action in this and losing Woodward. I mean, ****. We just hired RC Slocum.

If we start penny pinching Jimbo, we lose him.

I'd say I hope we are smarter than that, but I've seen this act way too many times from us.

Why would RC penny pinch Jimbo? If anything, RC's biggest challenge during his tenure was battling the penny pinching Wally Groff, who let A&M lose the arms race before he (Wally) knew what happened.
RC has no say. He's a puppet. He will tell Jimbo what he's told to tell Jimbo. "Sorry, all that you were promised will have to wait just a little longer. Just one more year.

RC's labeled as "temporary". No accountability for him, or for our wonderful "leadership". Pissing off Woodward was all sorts of stupid, and it will domino thru to Jimbo over time.

You can see the stars lining up.

You pay for Billy's information and you still believe this dumb **** you posted?
You pay for Billy's information and don't read it?

I sincerely hope you're trolling, but if not, what an absolutely dumbass take. He's in the top 4 highest paid coaches in America, and has a 10 year GUARANTEED contract. How in the absolute f-ck are we "penny pinching" him?

Puddy isn't ****ing around today.

Where's your buddy Doc been? Seems like you're the lone ranger around here now, which saddens me. This board has too many dumbasses like Buscemi posting, which is why I hardly come over here anymore.

Exactly why I never come here anymore. It's a bunch of f***ing nerds sitting around and talking about how obsessed UT is with you.

Nobody posts here anymore. Let the board die like the shack
M.D.
ABCDE said:

https://www.cbssports.com/college-basketball/news/five-star-guard-rj-hampton-to-reclassify-to-2019/
David_Puddy
AG
M.D. said:

David_Puddy said:

Andy Farmer said:

David_Puddy said:

jblaschke said:

Bo Darville said:

jblaschke said:

Muy said:

jblaschke said:

JHe's better than Buzz.

Losing in a basketball head coaching battle is no big deal. Nobody gives a **** about basketball.

The big deal for us is our leadership's action in this and losing Woodward. I mean, ****. We just hired RC Slocum.

I'd say I hope we are smarter than that, but I've seen this act way too many times from us.

Why would RC penny pinch Jimbo? If anything, RC's biggest challenge during his tenure was battling the penny pinching Wally Groff, who let A&M lose the arms race before he (Wally) knew what happened.
RC has no say. He's a puppet. He will tell Jimbo what he's told to tell Jimbo. "Sorry, all that you were promised will have to wait just a little longer. Just one more year.

RC's labeled as "temporary". No accountability for him, or for our wonderful "leadership". Pissing off Woodward was all sorts of stupid, and it will domino thru to Jimbo over time.

You pay for Billy's information and you still believe this dumb **** you posted?

I sincerely hope you're trolling, but if not, what an absolutely dumbass take. He's in the top 4 highest paid coaches in America, and has a 10 year GUARANTEED contract. How in the absolute f-ck are we "penny pinching" him?

Where's your buddy Doc been? Seems like you're the lone ranger around here now, which saddens me. This board has too many dumbasses like Buscemi posting, which is why I hardly come over here anymore.

Exactly why I never come here anymore. It's a bunch of f***ing nerds sitting around and talking about how obsessed UT is with you.

So who is starting the new secret board so I can continue to e-converse with my favorite e-butties?
M.D.
A friend of mine who goes by the handle "surfisle"
Ed Torian
^
|
Faggot
Flexbone
M.D. said:

David_Puddy said:

Andy Farmer said:

David_Puddy said:

jblaschke said:

Bo Darville said:

jblaschke said:

Muy said:

jblaschke said:

JHe's better than Buzz.

Well, then let's get this ****in ship righted, titsy.
ABCDE
M.D. said:

ABCDE said:

https://www.cbssports.com/college-basketball/news/five-star-guard-rj-hampton-to-reclassify-to-2019/

Well that happened even faster then I thought it would.
LonghornDub
Unless I've forgotten, Beard took Tech further than UT and A&M have ever gone. He earned it.
God made the country, and man made the town. William Cowper

Skull Session
Tech is going to have to kill the football program just to pay beard. No need of throwing good money after bad. Unless the FB coach will accept a royalty check off of the bags of cow manure they sell to Walmart instead of a paycheck!
goodAg80
AG
ABCDE said:

And lawyers start suing because their academic super star kid got rejected by Tech for racial reasons.
BigHitterDaLama
Skull Session said:

Tech is going to have to kill the football program just to pay beard. No need of throwing good money after bad. Unless the FB coach will accept a royalty check off of the bags of cow manure they sell to Walmart instead of a paycheck!
Truth hurts......
BigHitterDaLama
Problem with Hampton is he won't announce until June. Tech has one scholarship left and consensus is Holyfield is the player they want.

Don't see Hampton happening.....plus Penny, Nike, Lil Penny are backing the brinks truck up to Texas.
Andy Farmer
BigHitterDaLama said:

Skull Session said:

Truth hurts......

Why? Because Tech can't afford Beard? Those last two tourney runs likely funded some of that $24 mill contract.
BigHitterDaLama
Andy Farmer said:

BigHitterDaLama said:

Skull Session said:

Truth hurts......

Why? Because Tech can't afford Beard? Those last two tourney runs likely funded some of that $24 mill contract.
More tongue in cheek......cause of how much of a dumpster fire the FBALL program has been under KK.

Andy Farmer
BigHitterDaLama said:

Andy Farmer said:

BigHitterDaLama said:

Skull Session said:

Truth hurts......

More tongue in cheek......cause of how much of a dumpster fire the FBALL program has been under KK.

Right you are. Think Wells will turn out ok. But it will take awhile making connections at high schools.
Loyalty
AG
Now broke A$$ tu won't be able to lure him away cause they can't afford it. Good for you guys. He's a great coach.
CanyonAg77
AG
Andy Farmer said:

Seor Chang said:

I heard the greater Lubbock area grows around 90% of the world's cotton.
Only old school posters will get this.
95 now.
I know this is a long standing joke here, but the numbers are usually around a million bales from the Lubbock area, when US production alone is over 13 million.

I can't believe anyone ever fell for that.
Special K
M.D. said:

A friend of mine who goes by the handle "surfisle"
Doc a big fan of cross-dressing
MooreTrucker
AG
jblaschke said:

So maybe enlighten the rest of us.....
MooreTrucker
AG
Andy Farmer said:

Seor Chang said:

95 now.
And 85% of Texas wine grapes.
goodAg80
AG
MooreTrucker said:

Andy Farmer said:

Seor Chang said:

95 now.
And 85% of Texas wine grapes.
And 90% of world's new STDs.
WestAustinAg
AG
Bobby Petrino`s Neckbrace said:

jblaschke said:

He's better than Buzz.

Yessir.

We will Aggie this up.

Aggie [verb] To screw up a good thing, repeatedly, over time.
good lord...so weak...
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.