Kid from tceh chokes, humiliated on national television in NFL game of the year.

6,771 Views | 55 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by A History Of Violence
GiveEmHellBill
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Texan1976 said:

Reply a couple more times you unstable psycho.
...says the sip who has posted SEVEN TIMES on this one thread on a former rival's forum.

Chug bleach, you obsessed psycho ex-girlfriend.
The Wonderer
AG
GiveEmHellBill said:

Juggs Magazine said:

My Rams win 54-51.
"Life-long Die Hard Fan Since 2017."
I bet he didn't even go to school there.
Flexbone
Your Friend said:

Flexbone said:

Texan1976 said:

Ronnie Mund said:

Texan1976 said:

longeryak said:

Tom Hagen said:

A BDF game broke out last night.
Speaking of which, did anyone else see Herbie, this morning, say the BDF offenses are the future of the NFL.

Nah. Be much smarter for a college team to run a slow paced dinosaur pro style offense. And pay $75 million for it.
So you watch our boring games? Good one, stupid.

I used to watch Jimbo's offense when he coached relevant teams and before he gave up on life to take one last huge payday and slip into retirement.

I doubt it's changed.

Why is it ranked 28 spots better than your "offensive genius'" offense despite playing the most talented defenses in the country while you play the worst?

You're dumber than *****

Flex would you really not trade offenses with Texas?
Why would we trade an offense that is better for one that is worse?
Flexbone
Texan1976 said:

Flexbone said:

Texan1976 said:

Ronnie Mund said:

Texan1976 said:

longeryak said:

Tom Hagen said:

Speaking of which, did anyone else see Herbie, this morning, say the BDF offenses are the future of the NFL.

Nah. Be much smarter for a college team to run a slow paced dinosaur pro style offense. And pay $75 million for it.

I used to watch Jimbo's offense when he coached relevant teams and before he gave up on life to take one last huge payday and slip into retirement.

I doubt it's changed.

Why is it ranked 28 spots better than your "offensive genius'" offense despite playing the most talented defenses in the country while you play the worst?

You're dumber than *****

Despite us playing a tougher schedule per Sagarin, we are scoring 32 a game. You are scoring 28. And that includes your games against Northwestern State, ULM and UAB (who gave up 47 to Coastal Carolina). And that includes the extra td against juggernaut Kentucky that your pathetic offense scored 14 against in regulation. Your offense is garbage.
JUST A FEW POSTS AGO, this midtown townhome living, divorced ****** was talking about being "ranked 11th" while we're "unranked." Now he's quoting Sagarin ratings...which has us and Texas right next to each other. How's that SOS going to change when we play LSU and you play Kansas this week? Have you looked at other SOS measures? We're ahead of you. ESPN's FPI? We're ahead of you. Let's compare the talent level of the defenses you've faced vs. us. It's not even ****ing close.

While we're using the transitive property to make our arguments, how'd your badass offense do against Tulsa? How about Maryland? Baylor? Want to try and argue those? You're too ****ing dumb to even realize how stupid you sound. Do you think about the arguments you're making?
Dark Helmet
Texan1976 said:

Flexbone said:

Texan1976 said:

Herman absolutely dog whipped your ****hold coach with much less talent.

You know it. And that's why you react like that.

Fisher is done. You idiots Aggied up that contract just like you always do. He's got a sweet retirement package.
This is great logic. Herman got his ass whipped by UConn, SMU, Navy, Tech, Maryland...the list goes on. Maryland didn't even have a head coach and Tom still lost.

You're angry because Fisher is whipping Tom's ass in recruiting and producing a better product on the field in a much tougher league. You're pissed about it because your school can't go get a NC winning head coach. They tried, and failed. You're brethren are puffing their chests about getting an AD from TCU. TCU. Let that sink in.

You really hate Tom has his team ranked 11 and your washed up coach who wears a 1970s adidas jump suit unzipped with no under shirt and looks perpetually hungover is unranked. He's given up. He's using you for a retirement gig.

You guys are dominating the Liucci 44. Congrats. Every other recruiting metric doesn't really look like Liucci's. It's close. And this is Jimbos recruiting bump year. 2020 won't be the same on any composite ranking.

I mean...I'm kinda over all this, but let's be intellectually honest. I could coach the longhorn team to their current record and my coaching experience is limited to children and drunks. If we are griping about ROI, then send me a check for my bar tab and I'll sober up enough to lead the vaunted longhorn squad to victory over the Big XII - IV + II. There's two teams, talent wise, in the Big Whatever: longhorns and Sooners. That's it. Any time another team beats one of those teams it is because of coaching. The longhorns and Sooners get whoever they want of those recruits who are interested in Big Whatever football.

Instead of griping about the A&M coach who just looks hungover, let the longhorns hire me. Someone who is actually hungover. I'll coach your squad to the same record for a fraction of the cost. I might even beat Maryland because I'll be drunk as hell from sipping on the hidden plastic bag strapped to my chest full of Kentucky Deluxe so I'll panic and just call plays that adhere to the strengths of the team instead of stupid crap.

But, if I'm being completely honest, I don't know why you care anyway. You're just gonna die.
Flexbone
Your Friend said:

Flexbone said:

Texan1976 said:

Ronnie Mund said:

Texan1976 said:

longeryak said:

Tom Hagen said:

I doubt it's changed.

You're dumber than *****

Flex would you really not trade offenses with Texas?
Here's a comparison of the defenses each team has faced:

Total:
A&M: 2, 4, 5, 7, 24, 25, 36, 81, 82, 89, 108, 123
Texas: 34, 35, 52, 55, 56, 62, 78, 84, 87, 92, 100, 108

Scoring:
A&M: 1, 2, 3, 6, 8, 10, 12, 63, 94, 97,105, 113
Texas: 25, 44, 46, 50, 69, 73, 82, 84, 86, 86, 94, 99

A&M's opponents allow 22.2 ppg.
Texas' opponents allow 27.8 ppg.

A&M's offense scores 8.9 more ppg than their opponents give up.
Texas' offense scores 4,6 more ppg than their opponents give up.
Reservoir Dog
Dude... You brought the heat on this thread bro!!!

Nicely done FB!
goodAg80
AG
Boned
racerfink
So when I go out with any A&M gear on here in Florida, I'm just mis-understanding the FSU fans? They're really happy that we took Jimbo off their hands?

You're a ****ing moron, 76.
ghollow
AG
Y'all need to take it easy on Texan. If '76 is his class year, he is probably in his 70's, suffering from dementia and possible early alzheimer's is setting in. All of which would explain some of the crap he is posting.
AgEng06
AG
Class year? Not a chance in hell this moron went to college, much less Texas.

High school class, maybe.
ghollow
AG
AgEng06 said:

That would make him even older. Thanks for helping make my point
Flexbone
Sure is strange that the dip**** Texas fans on this thread haven't posted since the facts of who we play vs. them were laid out yesterday.

Weird.
racerfink
ghollow said:

AgEng06 said:

That would make him even older. Thanks for helping make my point

Uhhh...
DGAG92
AG
Typical T-Shirt sip fan, all about the "Saragin" SOS rankings. They're a joke and your precious "wish you could've gone there school" is too....Texas wouldn't even be Bowl eligible with our schedule, you crank.
Class of 1992
huisachel
if Mahomes had been A&M's qb you would have won 10 games at least every year. He wasn't and you didn't/

Maybe next year but for sure the year or two after that.

Sorry about all the vacant seats in the fourth quarter.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Incoherent weesnatch stopping by on Thanksgiving. You got family? Friends? Politics board not responding to you this morning?

Brutal.
GAC06
AG
huisachel said:

if Mahomes had been A&M's qb you would have won 10 games at least every year. He wasn't and you didn't/

A sip is talking about empty seats? If the irony didn't kill you, you should do it yourself.
Flexbone
huisachel said:

No. They play defense in our league. They don't in yours. It's like watching the ****ing nba all star game. There's a MASSIVE talent gap difference.
huisachel
you can start calling it your league (conference, actually) when you have won it once or twice. Until then, you are still the runt of the litter.
goodAg80
AG
huisachel said:

you can start calling it your league (conference, actually) when you have won it once or twice. Until then, you are still the runt of the litter.
It's a good thing for Texas that you set the bar at once or twice.
A History Of Violence
AG
David_Puddy said:

I'll take "threads that make you look stupid starting for $500, Alex"

It could be raining titties and Gerg would get hit in the head with a f-cking dick. Good Lord you're dumb.
Sean Jeffrey Babineaux IV, posted 3:03p, 02/07/13
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.