Sips proceeding with the South End Zone project at DKR

6,472 Views | 60 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Cy_Tolliver
SoTxAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looks like they stuck a Topgolf on the end of dkrjjfrms.
rocky the dog
AG
The objective of this expansion is to make the moaning louder.
Bottlehead90
AG
hockeyag said:

How many seats will this add?

They will claim that it holds more than Kyle. However we will never see it full so there is no way to know for sure.

I trust their attendance numbers like I trust their reported income.
LostInLA07
AG
Bottlehead90 said:

hockeyag said:

They will claim that it holds more than Kyle. However we will never see it full so there is no way to know for sure.

Wrong. They said publicly they are giving up on the facilities race. This adds 0 seats.
Bottlehead90
AG
Okay
Didn't know they were going to focus on their elite fan ratio. It will be hard to top baylor on that.
FriskyGardenGnome
AG
LostInLA07 said:

Bottlehead90 said:

hockeyag said:

Wrong. They said publicly they are giving up on the facilities race. This adds 0 seats.
This is a social injustice. I was hoping that, at a minimum, the Austin area homeless population would be provided orange t-shirts and cold beverages in exchange for filling the expanded seats. Silver lining and all.
RAB83
AG
coolerguy12 said:

Quote:

first-rate coaching staff offices

Are these offices for a first rate coaching staff or is it the offices themselves that are first rate?

If it's the former then they had better start looking for a new staff.
You think they aren't already on it?
2006EE
AG
hockeyag said:

Not many. It's mostly
Stevetex.
No mandatory student fees will be used to help pay for the expansion of the south end zone.

End Of Message
AG
Stevetex. said:

No mandatory student fees will be used to help pay for the expansion of the south end zone.

Whew...thanks for the clarification, ******.
Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God.
goodAg80
AG
Pinche Abogado said:

Stevetex. said:

Whew...thanks for the clarification, ******.
No kidding. Awesome news.
jja79
AG
Stevetex. said:

Probably a good move since so few attend games.
PFG
AG
2021...Saban be the coach by then?
McInnis80
It's nice that no students fees are being used for this project, Of course how many good seats will be taken from student seating for donors to pay for the project? I understand that the student seating allocation has been reduced due to lack of interest from current UT students. I guess 11:00 am kickoffs for conference games that no one cares about are a tough sell on the 40 acres.
Mathguy64
AG

Found the newly designed tarp.

88jrt06
AG
Stevetex. said:

However, optional campus parking passes will quintuple.
Totally your decision!
dixichkn
AG
Bottlehead90 said:

175 million?
That is a lot of $5 tickets.
4 game tickets or one WalMart tshirt. Theoretically a pretty easy call. Unfortunately it requires the fan base to make an effort beyond standing in a checkout line. Which may be unrealistic.
Stevetex.
McInnis80 said:

It's nice that no students fees are being used for this project, Of course how many good seats will be taken from student seating for donors to pay for the project? I understand that the student seating allocation has been reduced due to lack of interest from current UT students. I guess 11:00 am kickoffs for conference games that no one cares about are a tough sell on the 40 acres.

You obviously don't know what your talking about. It has increased.

CDC has done a great job energizing the student body and Bevo Blvd.

goodAg80
AG
Stevetex. said:

McInnis80 said:

Where were you after the Maryland loss?
GrapevineAg
AG
Same place he'll be next week!
EVA3
AG
Waco ISD stadium is way too big.
AgCat93
AG
Stevetex. said:

McInnis80 said:

CDC - Center For Dildo Control
monarch
S
Temple HS just upgraded their facility, so if Waco ISD doesn't work go to Temple.
Oscar Diggs
AG
Oscar Diggs
AG
rocky the dog said:

The objective of this expansion is to make the moaning louder.

That's what she said
Caesar4
AG
Stevetex. said:

McInnis80 said:

Wow. Two points right off the bat:
1. You obviously don't know the difference between *your* and *you're*. As many times as that has been pointed out to you in the past...I have to wonder, WTF. Are you a dumbarse, or what?

2. CDC? Centers for Disease Control. Can't imagine what you're on about. Are there diseases on the fictitious Bevo Blvd? I'm thinking you're a dumbarse.

Cy_Tolliver
bonfarr said:

$175 million? Lol poors.
We could always buy it, repaint it maroon and label it "The Outhouse". Bottom tier Intramural teams could play there as punishment - sort of like relegation in British soccer.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.