Geoff Ketchum reveals to all why he eats his feelings

31,540 Views | 215 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by ABATTBQ11
Credible Source
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Token said:

Yeah, he ****ing sucks
goodAg80
AG
Quote:

d. I really, really want to like the 49ers because I'm a big fan of Kyle Shananan, but knowing that my father is in a suite at the 49ers stadium having the time of his life is making it very difficult for me. Deep down, I want the 49ers' season to end like Houston's.

ketch

He needs to let it go.
RDV-1992
I have lots of problems with Ketch. But his feelings towards his dad aren't on that list. That is if he reported all that accurately.
LonghornDub
I must have been traveling back then as I never saw this thread or the one on OB. Thanks, Lord, for giving me great parents.
God made the country, and man made the town. William Cowper

Canyon99
LonghornDub said:

I must have been traveling back then as I never saw this thread or the one on OB. Thanks, Lord, for giving me great parents.

Did you parents entertain you with dramatic stories of their experiences during the Civil War and our nation's fascination with the completion of the transcontinental railroad?
LonghornDub
No, but they were still bitter about the loss at the Battle of Hastings.
God made the country, and man made the town. William Cowper

ABATTBQ11
AG
NSIAP, but I would expect nothing less than ketch's dad's behavior from a baylol grad. Self-righteous, hypocritical ****s.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.