Someone send this tweet to coach mensa

8,324 Views | 48 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by WC94
redline248
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Texasteasipper said:

redline248 said:

Texasteasipper said:

goodAg80 said:

Quote:

Best atmosphere in sports

Watching your team getting its fudge packed seems like a pretty ****ty atmosphere.

All-time series vs OU
Texas leads, 61465

All-time, Yale has 27 championships. Nobody gives a shht about that either.

So me replying to the comment about Texas getting fudge packed by OU in the rivalry regarding atmosphere.... the overall record between Texas and OU has no relevance and Yale analogy was your response? Lol.

Your reply was typical of your idiot fanbase. "All time record! Our history!" No one gives a crap except you dildo wavers. Since the turn of the century you have had your holes rammed to the tune of a 6-12 record, and only 2 of those wins in the last 8 years..
AGinHI
AG
Texasteasipper said:

technoviking said:

Texasteasipper said:

goodAg80 said:

Texasteasipper said:

goodAg80 said:

Quote:

Watching your team getting its fudge packed seems like a pretty ****ty atmosphere.

All-time series vs OU
Texas leads, 61465
That's a very big number. I stand corrected.

You need me to edit that for you?

Y'all are batting .333 (6-12) since 2000.

Very true. And very aggie response. Yet explore the history. Streaky both ways throughout. We csn slice it any which way.

Aggie does not have a rivalry game that compares to Texas-OU.

PERIOD
No. No we don't.

Not yet anyway.

We have the SEC, a college football fans' paradise: Auburn, Alabama, LSU, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, and to a lesser extent the Mississippi schools, hell, South Carolina belongs in there as well after the Ol' Ball Coach elevated their profile.

And college baseball? Gosh damn! Even when a season doesn't go as expected, nothing compares to the SEC.

I thoroughly enjoy watching conference matchups, whereas I had no interest in SWC and Big 12 foes. At all. When we were in those conferences I was watching the SEC.

I would not trade one rivalry game for membership in the SEC.

And, with the right coach and time, rivalries will develop. I admit, there was a time when I would watch the horns and that was the game, but the quantity and quality of high profile teams we play is such that Texas is just an afterthought.

Sure, it can be fun when we get together, but when we start having more seasons like 2012, no one will care.

No one.

Enjoy the Red River Rivalry.

We'll enjoy the SEC.

“We don't have a government of the people, by the people, for the people. We have government of the people, by the bureaucrats, for the bureaucrats.”

-Milton Friedman
American Hardwood
AG
Is this ****** actually trying to trot out "OU is our real rival" smack again? I thought that line has been summarily dispatched long ago and left to rot in an unmarked grave.
goodAg80
AG
American Hardwood said:

Is this ****** actually trying to trot out "OU is our real rival" smack again? I thought that line has been summarily dispatched long ago and left to rot in an unmarked grave.

S.h.a.g.g.y totally agrees

Texasteasipper
AGinHI said:

Texasteasipper said:

technoviking said:

Texasteasipper said:

goodAg80 said:

Texasteasipper said:

goodAg80 said:

Quote:

All-time series vs OU
Texas leads, 61465

Very true. And very aggie response. Yet explore the history. Streaky both ways throughout. We csn slice it any which way.

PERIOD
No. No we don't.

Not yet anyway.

We have the SEC, a college football fans' paradise: Auburn, Alabama, LSU, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, and to a lesser extent the Mississippi schools, hell, South Carolina belongs in there as well after the Ol' Ball Coach elevated their profile.

And college baseball? Gosh damn! Even when a season doesn't go as expected, nothing compares to the SEC.

I thoroughly enjoy watching conference matchups, whereas I had no interest in SWC and Big 12 foes. At all. When we were in those conferences I was watching the SEC.

And, with the right coach and time, rivalries will develop. I admit, there was a time when I would watch the horns and that was the game, but the quantity and quality of high profile teams we play is such that Texas is just an afterthought.

Sure, it can be fun when we get together, but when we start having more seasons like 2012, no one will care.

No one.

We'll enjoy the SEC.

I know you haven't really enjoyed much at all big time winning in your time as an aggie fan, so I get how you would rest your laurels on the whole sec thing. But at some point, you need to realize. Winning is EVERYTHING. When Herman builds his machine here in the Big 12 and is making the playoffs more than Jimbo your sec chants will fade into obscurity. Because it won't mean sh*t, and really never has.
HTownAg98
Texasteasipper said:

AGinHI said:

Texasteasipper said:

technoviking said:

Texasteasipper said:

goodAg80 said:

Texasteasipper said:

goodAg80 said:

Quote:

All-time series vs OU
Texas leads, 61465

PERIOD
No. No we don't.

Not yet anyway.

No one.

We'll enjoy the SEC.

I know you haven't really enjoyed much at all big time winning in your time as an aggie fan, so I get how you would rest your laurels on the whole sec thing. But at some point, you need to realize. Winning is EVERYTHING. When Herman builds his machine here in the Big 12 and is making the playoffs more than Jimbo your sec chants will fade into obscurity. Because it won't mean sh*t, and really never has.

You might try these steps first:
1. Beating Kansas.
2. Winning on the Friday after Thanksgiving.
3. Beating OU.
Baby steps.
stick93
AG
Texasteasipper said:

AGinHI said:

Texasteasipper said:

technoviking said:

Texasteasipper said:

goodAg80 said:

Texasteasipper said:

goodAg80 said:

Quote:

All-time series vs OU
Texas leads, 61465

PERIOD
No. No we don't.

Not yet anyway.

No one.

We'll enjoy the SEC.

So the horns are the professionally successful divorced ******* with no friends and his kids think he's a dewshbag? Well, minus the successful part.
AGinHI
AG

Texasteasipper said:

AGinHI said:

Texasteasipper said:

technoviking said:

Texasteasipper said:

goodAg80 said:

Texasteasipper said:

goodAg80 said:

Quote:

All-time series vs OU
Texas leads, 61465

PERIOD
No. No we don't.

Not yet anyway.

No one.

We'll enjoy the SEC.

But at some point, you need to realize. Winning is EVERYTHING.

When you have nothing else going for you

Which is why you're here, seeking validation for "your team" winning.

And this idiot

He's as insecure as you are.

That doesn't bode well for building a machine

Enjoy Herman.

We'll enjoy Jimbo.

“We don't have a government of the people, by the people, for the people. We have government of the people, by the bureaucrats, for the bureaucrats.”

-Milton Friedman
RGLAG85
AG
Texasteasipper said:

technoviking said:

Texasteasipper said:

goodAg80 said:

Texasteasipper said:

goodAg80 said:

Quote:

All-time series vs OU
Texas leads, 61465

PERIOD
My God the irony yet you're too ****ing stupid to see it.
technoviking
AG
Texasteasipper said:

AGinHI said:

Texasteasipper said:

technoviking said:

Texasteasipper said:

goodAg80 said:

Texasteasipper said:

goodAg80 said:

Quote:

All-time series vs OU
Texas leads, 61465

PERIOD
No. No we don't.

Not yet anyway.

No one.

We'll enjoy the SEC.

Winning is everything. We just fired our coach that had one 7 win season and the rest with 8+ wins and replaced him with one of four national title winning coaches.

Yall smeared and replaced your national championship winning coach and as a result got a guy that led y'all to three straight losing seasons. Then replaced him with a guy that got third in the American Athletic Conference, lost to yalls "main rival", secured the job of the coach of y'alls new true rival at tech and capped off a "signature" win against a mediocre, OCless SEC program by mockingly twisting his titties at a kid half his age.

And the beautiful thing about that "signature" win is that the validation that came with it stemmed from Missouri being an SEC team. Y'all now understand that in the court of public opinion, the SEC is held in a higher regard in football than anything the big dumpster fire can offer. By beating an SEC team now, y'all have done something more than what was expected of you. Y'all are an 11am program. Congratulations.

You were Texas.
Mr Global Warming
Remember when tu fans were happy as pigs in **** for Hermensa to lead them to the promised land?
Texasteasipper said:

Reminds me a lot of when tu fans were happy as pigs in **** for Charles Strong to lead them to the promised land.

TexasTradition said:

LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) Charlie Strong scampered around left end and departed the University of Louisville for Texas more than 15 months ago. But the final numbers on Strong's four-season stay as the U of L head coach are still being written.

In fact, the latest rewrite is about to be filed.

Sports Illustrated has ranked the Top 300 prospects for the 2015 NFL Draft, which begins April 30 in Chicago. By logging the Sports Illustrated numbers, this is what I discovered:

*Louisville is one of five programs with five players ranked among the Top 150 prospects.

*The Cardinals have 10 guys ranked in SI's Top 300.

*For the second consecutive season, Louisville will produce at least one first-round selection.

That player will be receiver DeVante Parker, a prospect that SI ranks the ninth-best player in this draft. Parker has been invited to appear in Chicago for the first round.

A year ago, three Louisville players safety Calvin Pryor, defensive end Marcus Smith and quarterback Teddy Bridgewater were first-round picks.

According to the numbers at www.nfl.com, when Parker is taken in round one it will be the first time in U of L history the program has produced first-round picks in consecutive seasons.

Credit Strong and his staff, which stuffed the program with talent, especially during their final three seasons. If 10 Louisville players are taken in the 2015 draft it will raise the total of drafted Cardinals to 14 over the last two seasons, another program record.

http://www.wdrb.com/story/28819543/...d-to-leave-another-strong-nfl-draft-footprint

stick93
AG
"When Herman builds his machine here in the Big 12"

Where ya at teasipper? To be fair though, you didn't specify what type of machine he was building. Looks like it's one that ****s a gullible fanbase. Again.
ghollow
AG
goodAg80 said:

Quote:

Not if your 'sip! That's what they live for.
racerfink
stick93 said:

"When Herman builds his machine here in the Big 12"

Where ya at teasipper? To be fair though, you didn't specify what type of machine he was building. Looks like it's one that ****s a gullible fanbase. Again.

If we're lucky, it will be a very Dr. Kevorkian-like machine.
WC94
AG

Quote:

Sip fan: "I'll help. What kind of car do you drive?"

Ash: "Umm...*stares blankly* ...Ford F150."

FIFY
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.