Another dumb ass t-sip

11,228 Views | 78 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by elfurioso92
Wildmen03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
It just keeps getting better and better.

Quote:

Around Fresno, she said, "a lot of the farmers now are Trump supporters and just ****ing stupid." As she told the students, "I'm inspired by several things, usually my hatred for the man." As she explained, "I can't ****ing stand the white hetero-patriarchy." And she has also boned up on into history.

"The resistance fighters in the 60s and 70s. They didn't kill anyone but they scared the **** out of people. They would hijack the plane and say 'we are not going to hurt anyone on this plane but we are going to ****ing hijack this plane.'" In the present, she wonders, "Why is Spencer's (?) house still standing. I don't understand. It needs to be like, ****ing broken into. People need to ****ing throw grenades into it. I don't give a ****."

The very pale professor told the crowd "Ha ha, **** you. Empire, I mean you know. It counts on brown and black bodies to keep going. This is actually my ***** The reason you have nice stuff is because you stole my stuff. You stole my resources, you stole my land, you raped me," and so forth.
On the literary side, Jarrar said, "a person hones their writer's voice by telling people to shut the **** up when they annoy them. You know, call them out for their inappropriate and spilling out masculinity. Make fun of them in front of other people, that were at an event." The jovial professor also had some advice for her comrades.

"The other side is doing some stupid ***** I'm going to do some stupid ***** I'm tired of being the bigger person literally am, usually." Jarrar was "tired of the left being, like ****ing stupid and being like 'No, we have to, like, be gentle." In her view, "No, don't be ****ing gentle." And for her part, "I don't give a ****. I'm buying guns.

Tom Hagen
AG
Quote:

The resistance fighters in the 60s and 70s. They didn't kill anyone but they scared the **** out of people.

The stupid ***** doesn't even know recent history. The violent left ("resistance") in the 60s and 70s murdered many people, icluding several cops. She doesn't have the intelligence to be teaching at that third rate school.
80s Guy
Quote:

I'm tired of being the bigger person literally am

Well, she gave one factual statement....
Wildmen03
AG
So much mental illness in one video (nsfw language all over the place)

David_Puddy
AG
Wildmen03 said:

I hope she gets violently raped at the same time by a Black male & a Brown male
BESCo91
AG
What a sad, feeble minded little person.
Like most 'progressive liberals', she is an unhappy person .... comes with the territory.
With all that said, her and Randy Duke should go make sweet passionate love.
AGinHI
AG
Wildmen03 said:

Quote:

I can't ****ing stand the white hetero patriarchy.

Ms. Jarrar, could you describe patriarchy for me in places like Kuwait and Egypt, where you are from, and your father's native Palestine?
“We don't have a government of the people, by the people, for the people. We have government of the people, by the bureaucrats, for the bureaucrats.”

-Milton Friedman
80s Guy
BESCo91 said:

Like most 'progressive liberals', she is an unhappy person .... comes with the territory.
With all that said, her and Randy Duke should go make sweet passion love.

Fairly certain she would make him into her sub and violate him in ways he only ever dreamed of...
aTm2004
AG
Just a quick update on this land whale...she gets to keep her job because Fresno State's ***** is almost as big as the dudes' who were supporting the "Cocks not Glocks" dildo parade last fall.
elfurioso92
AG
80s Guy said:

BESCo91 said:

With all that said, her and Randy Duke should go make sweet passion love.

Fairly certain she would make him into her sub and violate him in ways he only ever dreamed of...
After the hate **** that manatee would give him it would take dental records to identify his corpse.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.