The Shag is daid.

32,286 Views | 150 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by dixichkn
BohunkAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Quote:

Sparky

asshat [url=http://www.shaggytexas.com/board/member.php/1566-Sparky][/url]Join DateAug 2008LocationWally World DadPosts3,634

Quote:

Kevin Morgan, including any of his affiliates or associates, does not have my permission, nor license, to use any of my posted content from this website or to contact me in any format or method.

I do not give ShaggyTexas or any entities associated with ShaggyTexas permission to use my pictures, information, messages or posts, both past and future. By this statement, I give notice to ShaggyTexas it is strictly forbidden to disclose, copy, distribute, or take any other actionagainst me based on this profile and/or its contents. The content of this profile is private and confidential information. The violation of privacy can be punished by law (UCC 1-308- 1 1 308-103 and the Rome Statute)

Jock 07
AG
yeah all those dumbasses were posting that all over the thread thinking it actually provided some sort of legal protection. even the brilliant legal-minded randal fell for it.
Muy
AG
allshine said:

hahahahahh = dude is getting sued into Bolivian by the owner of Eskimo Huts

fify
usmcbrooks
Quote:

Quote:

The fun is going to try to control who gets their handles and which squatters come in to steal handles before we can get them on the new site. I promise you some ag is going to try to control the Randolph Duke handle just to $#@! with me. Getting people matched with their former names (or restricting the names so cybersquatters can't grab them) is going to be a pain if they don't keep the registration data from the shag to match it with.

Randolph Duke

aggiehawg
AG
usmcbrooks said:

Quote:

Quote:

The fun is going to try to control who gets their handles and which squatters come in to steal handles before we can get them on the new site. I promise you some ag is going to try to control the Randolph Duke handle just to $#@! with me. Getting people matched with their former names (or restricting the names so cybersquatters can't grab them) is going to be a pain if they don't keep the registration data from the shag to match it with.

Randolph Duke

There is some confusion on whether the surlyhorns site is a temporary one. They may not yet be done with their migration. Each time it changes, they will lose more posters/lurkers page views and clicks.

Ditto for landthieves. The casual lukers like myself won't care enough to track them down. Oh well, there's still the meltdown threads from RollBamaRoll next fall (if they even find them.)
Artimus Gordon
Good grief! Leave it to the sips to be sued out of existence by a mixed drink beverage barn. What could be more fitting. Randull Duke is homeless once again.
aggiehawg
AG
Jock 07 said:

yeah all those dumbasses were posting that all over the thread thinking it actually provided some sort of legal protection. even the brilliant legal-minded randal fell for it.
I can't quite wrap my head around how the new owner would be able to monetize someone's old posts. Now their personal information, that they willingly handed over to open their accounts? Then the same question. Who would pay for that and why?
jokershady
AG
Take it a step further.....what's this guy plannng on doing with the website? Why bother suing for it?
aggiehawg
AG
jokershady said:

Take it a step further.....what's this guy plannng on doing with the website? Why bother suing for it?
No idea.
wbt5845
AG
jokershady said:

For Randolph's personal info?

CanyonAg77
AG
goodAg80 said:

Shaggy was negged into Bolivian by this guy...

Went to WTAMU....

Hmmmmm

Oscar Diggs
AG
The Landthieves posters on the realignment thread remind me of the musicians playing on the deck of the Titanic. As everyone else is jumping overboard, they are going to keep posting their theories until their heads are under water. The irony on these sites holds no bounds.
Wildmen03
AG
jokershady said:

From what I gathered, and I may be wrong, is that the guy that won the website got it as part of a financial settlement with the previous owner due to a previous business deal gone bad.
HTownAg98
Wildmen03 said:

jokershady said:

From what I gathered, and I may be wrong, is that the guy that won the website got it as part of a financial settlement with the previous owner due to a previous business deal gone bad.

Seems like a big deal for stiffing someone for the check for lunch.
Flexbone
Jock 07 said:

That statute cited as being a UCC statute: a) doesn't exist; and b) even if it did, the UCC governs the sale of goods, and has absolutely no relevance to anything related to posting on the internet.

Are you seriously telling me that self-professed lawyer Randy put that on his post? Because if you ever needed rock solid proof that he's lying about being an attorney, that's it right there.
cupcakesprinkles
AG
Wildmen03 said:

jokershady said:

And now the guy getting sued is begging for money. Another broke ass sip.
Brazos Born
longhorn bob?
BohunkAg
AG
allshine said:

Wildmen03 said:

jokershady said:

But Liucci is the arsehole.
MelvinUdall
BohunkAg said:

allshine said:

Wildmen03 said:

jokershady said:

But Liucci is the arsehole.

Why can't it be both?
David_Puddy
AG
So where will Booze go now to ruin tsips lives?
Mr Global Warming
What starts here changes the world ends in ruin and bankruptcy settlements.

Also was the closing of the Shag a component of the Perryman Report on the economic burdens of A&M leaving the state?
Hood
AG
Chuck's life work being won via court, confiscated and summarily deleted by a directional school Ag will never, ever not be hilarious.
Windy City Ag
AG
Quote:

I guess you take what you can get, but seizing that website is equivalent to accepting an STD as compensation. The Shag was the closest thing to an internet ISIS camp that can be found in college sports forums.

I ventured over just now. The unwashed morons that frequent that place are burning it down with ongoing pron blasts when they are not engaging in sad, creepy, tear-filled rants and threatening retribution.

BlueSmoke
Mr Global Warming
Windy City Ag said:

I ventured over just now. The unwashed morons that frequent that place are burning it down with ongoing pron blasts when they are not engaging in sad, creepy, tear-filled rants and threatening retribution.

So what you're saying is that now that a WTAM Aggie owns it, we should all go lurk? Just to offer support to our fellow Ag?
Jock 07
AG
Flexbone said:

Jock 07 said:

That statute cited as being a UCC statute: a) doesn't exist; and b) even if it did, the UCC governs the sale of goods, and has absolutely no relevance to anything related to posting on the internet.

Are you seriously telling me that self-professed lawyer Randy put that on his post? Because if you ever needed rock solid proof that he's lying about being an attorney, that's it right there.

Quote:

Yesterday 08:31 AM #986
Randolph Duke
View Profile

View Forum Posts

Private Message
asshat
Randolph Duke Shaggy Gold Club Randolph Duke Shaggy Gold Club Randolph Duke Shaggy Gold Club Randolph Duke Shaggy Gold Club Randolph Duke Shaggy Gold Club Randolph Duke Shaggy Gold Club Randolph Duke Shaggy Gold Club Randolph Duke Shaggy Gold Club Randolph Duke Shaggy Gold Club Randolph Duke Shaggy Gold Club Randolph Duke Shaggy Gold Club
Randolph Duke's Avatar Join Date
Aug 2012
Kevin Morgan, nor any of his affiliates or associates has my permission, nor license, to use any of my posted content from this website or to contact me in any format or method.

I do not give ShaggyTexas or any entities associated with ShaggyTexas permission to use my pictures, information, messages or posts, both past and future. By this statement, I give notice to ShaggyTexas it is strictly forbidden to disclose, copy, distribute, or take any other action against me based on this profile and/or its contents. The content of this profile is private and confidential information. The violation of privacy can be punished by law (UCC 1-308- 1 1 308-103 and the Rome Statute).
BohunkAg
AG
Does this mean I can buy dirtyolsarge.com on the cheap?
BohunkAg
AG
And why in the fook would these idiots think the Uniform Commercial Code would apply to their dumbass Internet message board posts?

We are dealing with a special level of idiocy here, folks.
CanyonAg77
AG
BohunkAg said:

And why in the fook would these idiots think the Uniform Commercial Code would apply to their dumbass Internet message board posts?

We are dealing with a special level of idiocy here, folks.

In Googling it, it appears to be an urban legend begun on Facebook
SACR
AG

So the owner of Eskimo Hut, Kevin Morgan, gets involved in a business deal with the owner of shaggy. Business deal 'goes sideways', i.e. fails and results in a loss for Morgan, so he decides to sue the owner of shaggy. I'm sure he claimed "I'm going to own your site and shut you down" at some point. Then Morgan contacts one of his lawyers and proceeds to do just that. shaggy owner 'blacklab' now paints himself as the victim of a high-priced $500,000 lawyer who is best friends with the judge who handled the lawsuit, and now is begging for money.

Basically, Morgan bent him over, ****ed him raw, took his website, and now he is left limping the streets, begging for loose change.
---------------------------------------------------
"Now you're suggesting uncleanliness during a viral outbreak? What other great ideas you got Typhoid Mary[?]"

jamey, 3/13/20

-------------------------------------------------

"They log into each other's accounts and post. They probably are two different people but that doesn't matter much when you log into other peoples accounts."
BohunkAg
AG
SACR said:

So the owner of Eskimo Hut, Kevin Morgan, gets involved in a business deal with the owner of shaggy. Business deal 'goes sideways', i.e. fails and results in a loss for Morgan, so he decides to sue the owner of shaggy. I'm sure he claimed "I'm going to own your site and shut you down" at some point. Then Morgan contacts one of his lawyers and proceeds to do just that. shaggy owner 'blacklab' now paints himself as the victim of a high-priced $500,000 lawyer who is best friends with the judge who handled the lawsuit, and now is begging for money.

Basically, Morgan bent him over, ****ed him raw, took his website, and now he is left limping the streets, begging for loose change.

80s Guy
BohunkAg said:

Does this mean I can buy dirtyolsarge.com on the cheap?

Can, probably. Should, definitely!!!!!!
American Hardwood
AG
Quote:

what's this guy plannng on doing with the website?

Look for shaggybuffalo.com to be registered in the very near future!
Mr Global Warming
Quote:

Randolph Duke
View Profile

View Forum Posts

Private Message
asshat
Randolph Duke Shaggy Gold Club Randolph Duke Shaggy Gold Club Randolph Duke Shaggy Gold Club Randolph Duke Shaggy Gold Club Randolph Duke Shaggy Gold Club Randolph Duke Shaggy Gold Club Randolph Duke Shaggy Gold Club Randolph Duke Shaggy Gold Club Randolph Duke Shaggy Gold Club Randolph Duke Shaggy Gold Club Randolph Duke Shaggy Gold Club
Aug 2012
Kevin Morgan, nor any of his affiliates or associates has my permission, nor license, to use any of my posted content from this website or to contact me in any format or method.

I do not give ShaggyTexas or any entities associated with ShaggyTexas permission to use my pictures, information, messages or posts, both past and future. By this statement, I give notice to ShaggyTexas it is strictly forbidden to disclose, copy, distribute, or take any other action against me based on this profile and/or its contents. The content of this profile is private and confidential information. The violation of privacy can be punished by law (UCC 1-308- 1 1 308-103 and the Rome Statute).
LOL so he consents to the website agreement and publicly posts on the internet for years, but then thinks he can post this and retroactively negate the agreement and all of his posted information that he previously gave permission to use and posted publicly is now private? I'm not a lawfin but I don't think that's how law works, law dog.
technoviking
AG
Mr Global Warming said:

Quote:

Randolph Duke
View Profile

View Forum Posts

Private Message
asshat
Aug 2012

LOL so he consents to the website agreement and publicly posts on the internet for years, but then thinks he can post this and retroactively negate the agreement and all of his posted information that he previously gave permission to use and posted publicly is now private? I'm not a lawfin but I don't think that's how law works, law dog.
for folks out there that were on the fence about whether or not this guy was a know-nothing dolt, this ought to be conclusive evidence that he is a know-nothing dolt.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.