LIGHT THE TOWER

10,903 Views | 99 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by nu awlins ag
DatTallArchitect
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Your Friend said:

What idiotic point are trying to make?
That the only way the longhorns can be superior is when they have an unfair advantage. Which is why they fight so hard to make sure the playing field isn't level in the bdf. Take a look at those records post scholarship limits.
CoachLB
The others who are in the top twenty all time wins and are coming off of 5 years of bad seasons are not on other people's forums bragging like arrogant jerks. Horn fans are like the 50 year old over weight former Head Cheerleader, Homecoming queen who still believes she is the hottest girl in school.
CoachLB
I am not trying to make an idiotic point. I am making a common sense point on facts. The horns over the last 35 years have won almost the equal amount of games as A&M. The point. The horns won a lot of those 900 wins in an all white football era. They count for sure. But it is a completely different time and era of football. A&M is no longer a small all military school. And has as many wins or right at it in this era, the last 40 or so years. Is that not clear enough or is that an idiotic point too.
Papa_Blaze
AG
t.u., college football's finest historians
goodAg80
AG
I am glad the horns can relish the many years they had with high win seasons. Relish away.
ghollow
AG
jja79 said:

How is it living in the past?
It's all they have right now. I don't spend a lot of time worrying about what the Aggies or the tu did before i was born or before my dad was born.

I bet it really chaps their azz that they are not at the top of the list and probably never will be.
So the greatest civilization is one where all citizens are equally armed and can only be persuaded, never forced. It removes force from the equation... and that's why carrying a gun is a civilized act.
Neutral_Ned
difference between us is we've seen Texas actually win a National Championship, some of us have seen multiple titles, something no one on this message board that is an Aggie can say......lmfao

This entire message board is one cluster **** of excuses trying to ease the pain of the fact that A&M has not gotten what they have been chasing for almost 80 years now AND COUNTING.........and it's extremely amusing to watch you morons justify it.......carry on.....
Papa_Blaze
AG
username does not checkout
BVAg85
AG
The sips want to brag on their history of winning but never want people to point out how everything was stacked in their favor for so long. Look at the old SWC where they got a lot of those wins. It was them verses an all male military school, a few small private schools and then a couple of small state schools. For so long, all the money and attention went to them. Of course all the kids coming out of high school wanted to play for them so they could just take everyone and leave a few for the other schools. Even when things were made "equal", they lived off that reputation and have been able to have some good years. But those years are getting further in the past and their "blue blood" reputation is slowly eroding. The sips see the writing on the wall and they are in denial.
Caesar4
AG
Texasteasipper said:

Texas will surpass 900 wins this year. You guys should get to 900 roughly about 2042.
Haha, this is what one clings to when there's nothing else.

Reminds me of like when Jerry told George Costanza that "You still have your health". At least George had the ability to recognize that that wasn't good enough.

Quote:

Jerry: Oh, quit complaining. At least you have your health.

George: Ah! Health's not good enough. I want more than health. Health's not doing it for me anymore. I'm sick of health.
Silent For Too Long
This guy takes his message boarding very seriously folks. Tread carefully.
Caesar4
AG
Neutral_Ned said:

difference between us is we've seen Texas actually win a National Championship, some of us have seen multiple titles, something no one on this message board that is an Aggie can say......lmfao

This entire message board is one cluster **** of excuses trying to ease the pain of the fact that A&M has not gotten what they have been chasing for almost 80 years now AND COUNTING.........and it's extremely amusing to watch you morons justify it.......carry on.....
Clumsy writing. Intent is unclear, too many assumptions, too many pronouns, poor punctuation, and poor capitalization. Not worth my time for any further response.

Good luck in your future endeavors.
MD20/20
AG
Texasteasipper said:

Texas will surpass 900 wins this year. You guys should get to 900 roughly about 2042.
How many games did you go to when you were enrolled there?
Cooter Brown is my designated driver.
vin1041
AG
No big surprise. NCAA helping out the sips is nothing new.
CoachLB
You have one NC in the last 40 years. And in the last 35 years A&M and the horns both have the same number of conference titles. Texas is a great program. But it has not been elite for the lifetime of most people on here. Just facts.
Hood
AG
Ned! Y U pretend 2 B Aggie?!?

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/2594941/replies/42136784
Potcake
AG
Hood said:

He's probably that 491ag dumbass.
GAC06
AG
Neutral_Ned said:

Was there a specific traumatic event that led to you posting here? Or is it just a byproduct of being a pathetic obsessive loser? I'm genuinely interested in the pathology of dip****s like you that spend their time on ex-rival fan sites pretending to be someone else.
LonghornDub
jblaschke said:

LonghornDub said:

friscodick said:

LOh they're number 2 all right...
That's the kind of brilliance I come here for. I bet you've been saving that up since you were three.
Does your old ass even remember what you did when you were 3? Or 30?

Or yesterday?
Hell, yes, back then I was poopin' my pants outside of Waco. Now I'm hoping I don't outside of Houston.
God made the country, and man made the town. William Cowper

Texasteasipper
GAC06 said:

Neutral_Ned said:

Was there a specific traumatic event that led to you posting here? Or is it just a byproduct of being a pathetic obsessive loser? I'm genuinely interested in the pathology of dip****s like you that spend their time on ex-rival fan sites pretending to be someone else.

Because we f****g can. It's th internet and this place is extremely comical and entertaining s. Do you aggies really want an entire forum dedicated to 90% Texas without any interaction? Is that your end goal?
Caesar4
AG
We just enjoying laughing at you sip dorks and most don't care whether you chime in with your peanut gallery comments or not.

Hope your Valentine's Day evening goes splendidly. But, probably you'll still be here. Ha.

ETA: I do enjoy Longhorn Dub's contributions.
HTownAg98
It's like that here from October thru December every year when all you cockroaches crawl away when your season starts 1-3.
BVAg85
AG
Neutral_Ned said:

Who's making excuses? Just because you sips want to believe that things were always equal and don't want to admit you're never going to get those "glory days" back doesn't make anything being said here less true. Do you really think you would have won as many games if you would have been in the Big 8, Big 10 or the SEC where there was some actual parity among the schools and all the money wasn't being funnelled to one school.
GAC06
AG
There's lots of things you can do. Creating accounts pretending to be an Aggie is seriously pathetic. I'm curious if he/you were just born to be an obsessive loser or if something went wrong.
LonghornDub

God made the country, and man made the town. William Cowper

petey88

spit it out Dub, we're waiting
goodAg80
AG
Great post gramps
SidetrackAg
AG
CoachLB said:

The others who are in the top twenty all time wins and are coming off of 5 years of bad seasons are not on other people's forums bragging like arrogant jerks. Horn fans are like the 50 year old over weight former Head Cheerleader, Homecoming queen who still believes she is the hottest girl in school.
CoachLB
Texasteasipper said:

GAC06 said:

Neutral_Ned said:

Because we f****g can. It's th internet and this place is extremely comical and entertaining s. Do you aggies really want an entire forum dedicated to 90% Texas without any interaction? Is that your end goal?
we want interaction. We want football talk. We want even a little give and take. We do not want horn fans coming to an A&M forum with their arrogant, we are superior and y'all are little brother crap. I do not mean most of the trash talking I do on here. Just having fun. But the guys who come on here and really try to convince AGGIES that their school is superior and get upset when we do not buy it is the worse. This forum is better off without them or just closed down.
Jock 07
AG
Hood said:

Hahaha, whoops. You'd think these dumbasses would realize the new website format makes it extremely easy to see through their bull****
DOG XO 84
AG
Poor Neutered Ned.....
BigJim49 AustinNowDallas
AG
CoachLB said:

I am not trying to make an idiotic point. I am making a common sense point on facts. The horns over the last 35 years have won almost the equal amount of games as A&M. The point. The horns won a lot of those 900 wins in an all white football era. They count for sure. But it is a completely different time and era of football. A&M is no longer a small all military school. And has as many wins or right at it in this era, the last 40 or so years. Is that not clear enough or is that an idiotic point too.
See the National Championship by those all military types !
BVAg85
AG
Are you saying college football and the money, the attention and everything else about is the same now as it was almost 100 years ago?
Ronnie Mund
Hood said:

And just like that Ned has gone into hiding.

How much of a mother f***ing dweeb do you have to be to play pretend on an internet message board, then "hide" when you get called out?

F***ing ***got.
David_Puddy
AG
Ronnie Mund said:

Hood said:

And just like that Ned has gone into hiding.

How much of a mother f***ing dweeb do you have to be to play pretend on an internet message board, then "hide" when you get called out?

F***ing ***got.

Pretend to be an Aggie to try and "neutrally" e-defend a school that took a corn filled, steamy shat on your application.....freaking brutal
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.