I'm sorry what was that you said about Terry Price?

5,112 Views | 39 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by petey88
Joe Exotic
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Chosen One said:

It will be a smaller class but still ranked in the top 10. Maybe top 5.

I'd advise you not to look at crystal ball predictions for most of the states top players.

MyComputerCareer
Whorn can't move on to '19 yet. Never mind the '19 top ten teams have 4+ guys already committed. "Mensa hasn't started yet".
CoachLB
How many games do the horns have to win bring in a top 10 class this season? Herman used the promise of hope and the early signing period this year. That would be a hard sale if the horns won 7 again this season. Y'all lost a lot of guys on defense and Herman is still trusting Beck on offense it seems. I don't mean this as trash talk but the Horns didn't look like a world beater last season. And there are a lot of holes to fill on defense and your OL is still going to be average at best. I just do not understand some fans believing the horns will. win 10 games. Three wins came against 1-11 teams. And Missouri did not win a game against a team with a winning record. Not to mention losses to TT and Maryland. And your two quarterbacks have injury problems. Again not trash talking just bringing up real football conversation not fan emotions.
Loyalty
AG
CoachLB said:

How many games do the horns have to win bring in a top 10 class this season? Herman used the promise of hope and the early signing period this year. That would be a hard sale if the horns won 7 again this season. Y'all lost a lot of guys on defense and Herman is still trusting Beck on offense it seems. I don't mean this as trash talk but the Horns didn't look like a world beater last season. And there are a lot of holes to fill on defense and your OL is still going to be average at best. I just do not understand some fans believing the horns will. win 10 games. Three wins came against 1-11 teams. And Missouri did not win a game against a team with a winning record. Not to mention losses to TT and Maryland. And your two quarterbacks have injury problems. Again not trash talking just bringing up real football conversation not fan emotions.

You won't get much of a response to your logic from sip. Good post. Reality.
CoachLB
Thanks. I really look at the horns from a pure football perspective and I just do not get the thought they will be so much better next season. The media is really trying to make people believe they had a great season last year. I watched some of their games and I for a fact believe A&M would have beaten them and by several scores. A&M scored on some really good defenses so I do not think the horns would have slowed them down much at all. And the horn offense is not good enough to keep up even against the A&M defense. I just do not see football evidence that the horns can win10 next season. Even in the Big 12.
petey88

Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.