Friendly reminder

15,792 Views | 67 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by LonghornDub
dixichkn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
blazing7s94 said:

Springer jacks one to open up the season. Two years in a row.
It's a pattern.

Next year it becomes a habit.
LonghornDub
WCFPHA defeat the LPTR to start the season. It looked a lot like last year. Sorry, Muy.

You can't win'em all if you don't win the first one.
God made the country, and man made the town. William Cowper

Ronnie Mund
Daddy wins. Poor melty.
BillYeoman
dixichkn said:

blazing7s94 said:

Springer jacks one to open up the season. Two years in a row.
It's a pattern.

Next year it becomes a habit.

Also the first time EVER in MLB history'. Rangers fan should feel blessed to witness history.

dixichkn
AG
Well they DID get to witness their little pissant punk clean the clock of the Blue Jays' little pissant punk one time. So they've got that at least.

3 out of 4 in Arlington. About what I was expecting. Off and running. See y'all at MMP tomorrow night? Should be fun!
SigAg6
AG
WCHA
LonghornDub
Methinks muy will try to ignore this thread all year.

LonghornDub
I'd hate to see the slumpbuster Reddick was with last night. Just hit a GS after an earlier 2-run HR. Came into the game on the interstate and hit the GS off a left hander. Stros lead 10-6 mid 8th. He also caught a fly ball headed out of MM with two on, saving two runs (one scored on the sac fly),

Cloud
Ahem.

LonghornDub
Cloud said:

Ahem.

Cloud-Thanks for posting pictures of the ring so Muy can see what one looks like and start saving up his $11,112 to buy one when the LPTR win it all. Checking on the standings, he's got plenty of time.

goodAg80
AG
LonghornDub said:

Cloud said:

Ahem.

Cloud-Thanks for posting pictures of the ring so Muy can see what one looks like and start saving up his $11,112 to buy one when the LPTR win it all. Checking on the standings, he's got plenty of time.
Internet Ad sales people are all millionaires.
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
LonghornDub said:

Cloud said:

Ahem.

He could probably put about $10 in a mutual fund and with Trump's economy and the ~150 or so years it will take the LPTR to finally win--one of his great great grand kids could afford it.
Ronnie Mund
My favorite thing about this thread is Muy pretending he's not reading it.
M.D.
Good morning muy!
goodAg80
AG
Esto me pone muy caliente. Tu tambien, Muy?
Rick Dalton
AG
I don't speak German.
ClickClack
AG
Ronnie Mund said:

goodAg80
AG
blazing7s94 said:

I don't speak German.
88jrt06
AG
Houston's major pro teams are currently 69-16 on the season.
David_Puddy
AG
Ronnie Mund said:

Pro Sports Muy definitely reads every pro sports thread on this website. He just does it now without his fingers in the hover position since both the Mavs & Rangers suck veiny, jet black c0ck.
LonghornDub
Yesterday was the coldest home game the Astros have ever played (52 degrees),and I was there as they took their third series in a row to go to 8-2. That was warm. Gametime temp in Minnesota tonight: 39 degrees

Hi, muy

WHOOP!'91
AG
88jrt06 said:

Houston's major pro teams are currently 69-16 on the season.
FPHR dragging down the WCHA on this, statistically speaking.

Enjoy it until football season starts.
A & M, GIVE US ROOM!

LonghornDub
Now and then Verlander shows how really special he is. Bottom of the sixth, WCFPHA UP 1-0, men on first and third, none out. 2,3,& 4 hitters coming up. It's about 34 degrees. Verlander shifts gears. Result: K, K, and a popup. It's still 1-0, and now he's coming out to pitch the 7th.

I remember how jealous I was a couple of years ago when the LPTR got Cole Hamels. No more. Verlander's a lot better.

goodAg80
AG
Hai Muy
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
LonghornDub said:

Now and then Verlander shows how really special he is. Bottom of the sixth, WCFPHA UP 1-0, men on first and third, none out. 2,3,& 4 hitters coming up. It's about 34 degrees. Verlander shifts gears. Result: K, K, and a popup. It's still 1-0, and now he's coming out to pitch the 7th.

I remember how jealous I was a couple of years ago when the LPTR got Cole Hamels. No more. Verlander's a lot better.

He's really special
David_Puddy
AG
Literally the only weakness as of right now is stupid ass Giles. Guy is a total clown.
Wabs
AG
Great Beard of Zeus said:

LonghornDub said:

He's really special
Yes. Yes he is.

LonghornDub
David_Puddy said:

Literally the only weakness as of right now is stupid ass Giles. Guy is a total clown.
Kuechel is also looking shaky, but over 162 games, both will probably have some good streaks and others will slump. I do think Reddick should donate his slumpbuster to Springer and Bregman.

WHOOP!'91
AG
LonghornDub said:

David_Puddy said:

Kuechel is also looking shaky, but over 162 games, both will probably have some good streaks and others will slump. I do think Reddick should donate his slumpbuster to Springer and Bregman.

A & M, GIVE US ROOM!

LonghornDub

Jobu did good work as the FPWCHA run-ruled the Chisox 10-0 to return to first place in the West where they belong.

Buenos dias, Muy.

LonghornDub
After run-ruling them again in the second game th WCFPHA swept the Pale Hose out of their own stadium today 7-1. Thanks to the LPTR for beating the Mariners and if SF can can hold on to their 4-0 5th inning lead over the Halos we could get a little breathing room. LAA was in a no-no at that point.

LonghornDub
After the Astros won the ASG, the WCFPHA seem to be avoiding the PWSL. Second best
MLB Record at ASG break, best run differential, best starting pitching records measured many ways, and three players on the team currently own a rare trifecta - regular season MVP, WSMVP, and ASGMVP.

LPTR are sellers of talent again this year. Maybe they should ask the contractor to go as slowly as possible on building the new stadium. The much-beloved Jon Daniels has a new contract that takes the pressure off of him producing a winning team.

LonghornDub
Buenos dias, muy.

The WCFPHA opened the second half of the season in routine fashion: Kuechel threw no-hit ball into the 8th, Stros got 3 early runs, McHugh held, and Rondon saved. Trout and Ohtani were held hitless. Correa and McCann still out indefinitely, and it doesn't matter. They just keep winning.

I like Giles in Fresno; he can do a lot less damage there.

LonghornDub
Buenos tardes, Muy.

A little update on your WCFPHA especially for fans of the LPTR:

Just having clinched their third series win in a row by walking off with a Tyler White pop fly into the Crawford boxes against their closest pursuing rivals, the A's, the WCFPHA are now 31 games over .500 and have a 2 1/2 game lead in the West.

Meanwhile back at the ranch, the LPTR and their recently renewed genius president pursue a high draft pick with vigor.

Good luck!

Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.