Lincoln Riley belly tattoo

12,290 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Baker
sh_ag87
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A buddy of mine sent me this.

Enjoy.

Somebody posted this on Reddit and they took it down pretty quick... got it copied before it disappeared though.

tl;dr version: When Lincoln Riley was 18, he got a Sublime Hispanic looking sun design tattoo around his belly button. It was during spring break in Padre back in 2002. He had partied somewhat hard with some buddies and got talked into getting a tattoo to commemorate their good time on Spring Break '02. Nobody picked the tattoo out for him. He picked it out himself after crushing a sixer of Corona Light. He's ashamed as an adult now and it hurts his tummy too much to have it removed. So, now he usually keeps a shirt on at the beach and the pool.

The full story:

My cousin is from Muleshoe, Texas... hometown of Lincoln Riley. My cousin and Lincoln were, and still are, boys. Well during our senior year of high school we decided to make the trek down to Padre for Spring Break. They swung through Abilene to pick me up, and the group of us found a place to stay at right on the island. We proceeded to party for the entire week, and it was a great time before we all went to Lubbock, Canyon, College Station, etc.

Well... at some point, Lincoln decided that he wanted to get one of those Sublime sun tattoos around his belly button. He was pretty messed up, and most of us were too stupid to talk him out of it... so Lincoln got that tattoo right around his belly button.

This past weekend, my cousin texted Lincoln to ask if he still had the tattoo... and Lincoln said that nobody was supposed to know about that... but the removal procedure is too painful for him to go through so he's kept it all these years... he just doesn't ever take his shirt off in public.
ClickClack
AG
Quote:

tummy
C_Raz98
AG
Sunny Button
91_Aggie
AG
Now someone need a to get the story on art briles arms.
aTm2004
AG
You do realize that your tldr version is almost as long as the original story, right?
ArticPenguin:
I am a middle aged lesbian with two children. In Texas, the GOP would love to claim I am an unfit parent and take my children.

Response when pressed for proof:
I actually have 6 links, and was getting super pissed the more info I looked up...So, look it up yourself, I am not going to fight about something I know to be true, to a person who would just as soon see me in prison or dead.
https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/2948036/replies/51680255
MelvinUdall
I like his style.
Brazos Born
Al Bula
AG
Why did it get deleted from Reddit?
Baker
Photo in his twitter timeline shows no belly tattoo...
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.