Sips getting help now

5,780 Views | 40 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by MetoliusAg
Morgan94
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ngayden - you're an idiot.
A Net Full of Jello
AG
huisachel said:

Have any of you geniuses got an explanation for why the refs help the Horns every game every year?
nu awlins ag
AG
Sips in denial like Baylor fans when it comes to rape allegations.....
huisachel
I realize that reading comprehension is not high on the agenda around here, but my question was not whether the Horns get preferential treatment in every game every year, but why. So far I have one answer and it is suspect.

MetoliusAg
not roughing the qb:

https://twitter.com/darrell_lupton/status/919579291926646785/video/1

roughing the qb:

https://twitter.com/darrell_lupton/status/919579700183359490/video/1

MetoliusAg
huisachel said:

I realize that reading comprehension is not high on the agenda around here, but my question was not whether the Horns get preferential treatment in every game every year, but why. So far I have one answer and it is suspect.
Do we have to draw you a picture? Lol!

Maybe you're blinded by your sip bias. Or maybe you're just stupid. Or perhaps it's a combination of both. Dunno, and don't care. UT runs the big12.

Example 1: Tcu A.D. Chris Del Conte had no appointment, so he got in a vehicle, drove to Austin, waited for hours in the AD receptionist area, and then hat in hand he begged Deloss Dodds for Tcu admittance into the Big12. Deloss called him "Dale" throughout their conversation, and Del Conte never corrected him. One sees himself as a pawn, the other sees himself as a king. Serfs know better than to point out mistakes to their ruling royalty.

Example 2: There still is no Big12 conference network. There is only LHN. It puts the rest of the B12 members at a disadvantage financially and in terms of tv exposure. No other conference operates this way. The other 9 big12 schools meekly allow it.

Example 3: who chose Bob Bowlsby to be B12 conference commissioner? Ut-Austin.

I could list another 20 examples. It still wouldn't remove the scales from your eyes.
MetoliusAg
from yesterday:
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.