A team called Texas Tech is coming to Houston this weekend

7,580 Views | 63 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by 88jrt06
petey88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Andy Farmer said:

petey88 said:

Andy's goofy

Petey pete!

My man.

Andy, you're slowing up bubba, two days to think up a reply ?
jonj101
I think around a year ago I posted asking why folks here gave UH and particularly Bill a hard time.

This thread confirmed their actions.
CajunAg97
AG
This will be a real defensive battle
e=mc2
AG
Tom Doniphon said:

I had forgotten that tech had a football team.
So did most of their fans judging by asses in the seats.
Madman
AG
DifferenceMaker Ag
Looks like Texas Badass Tard put a little whoopin on the fightin' Appletits.
ClassOf17
Dang poor Houston
TXAGBQ76
AG
Hey Bill
Did you get a look at the mystery/stealth team you played today? Who was it? Was it as fun as you thought it would be?

Man, SMU, Memphis, Navy, mystery team... who did you lose to next?
Coog97
Allen was awful, absolutely awful. That being said, he had plenty of company as the entire offensive was garbage most of the day. Backup QB Postma came in and got them close late... and now Applewhite says, "Every job is open." So there's that.
TXAGBQ76
AG
Did y'all buy him a training bra! He almost knocks himself out when he runs.
Iowaggie
AG
Haven't read the thread yet, nor checked out ESPN, nor looked at a television, but I just came to this thread to see if there has been a final score post yet.

How did it go?

Basketball and Chain
AG
Coog97 said:

Backup QB Postma came in and got them close late... and now Applewhite says, "Every job is open." So there's that.

Poor Allen, I guess he can take his ball and go home and transfer again.
TCSD84
Allen got benched. He's transferring.
ABATTBQ87
AG
TCSD84 said:

Allen got benched. He's transferring.

On to TCU
MooreTrucker
AG
e=mc2 said:

Tom Doniphon said:

I had forgotten that tech had a football team.
So did most of their fans judging by asses in the seats.

They sell out (or close) their games. They don't. Lesyd stick around but they're there at the beginning.
petey88
DifferenceMaker Ag said:

Looks like Texas Badass Tard put a little whoopin on the fightin' Appletits.

fightin' Appletits
David_Puddy
AG
When will King Kong Boud return?
aggiehawg
AG
Coog97 said:

Allen was awful, absolutely awful. That being said, he had plenty of company as the entire offensive was garbage most of the day. Backup QB Postma came in and got them close late... and now Applewhite says, "Every job is open." So there's that.
Rut-roh. Kyle ain't like that again.
goodAg80
AG
aggiehawg said:

Coog97 said:

Transfer again? Arkansas will need a new QB. They will need someone besides earth mover Kelly.
aggiehawg
AG
goodAg80 said:

aggiehawg said:

Coog97 said:

Transfer again? Arkansas will need a new QB. They will need someone besides earth mover Kelly.
Where would he go? A FCS program? Five years to play four, right? How much eligibility does he have left?
Ragoo
AG
goodAg80 said:

aggiehawg said:

Coog97 said:

he does have the requisite last name.
goodAg80
AG
Ragoo said:

goodAg80 said:

aggiehawg said:

Coog97 said:

he does have the requisite last name.
Is he another brother?
Raider15
Thread of the week!

I spent 3 days pulling moldy sheet rock out of a friend's house which, for Houston was a pretty pleasant smell. I spent 3 hours in normal Houston traffic to drive 4 miles so i could spend 4 hours in the normal Houston weather in a normal high school stadium watching the RRaiders break a very abnormal winning streak. Who's house?

Then I got to leave, and that has to hurt. And now this thread, ear to ear! Thanks guys, you really shouldn't have. Just getting out of South Texas was plenty.
Jock 07
AG

Tom Hagen
AG
aggiehawg said:

goodAg80 said:

aggiehawg said:

Coog97 said:

Where would he go? A FCS program? Five years to play four, right? How much eligibility does he have left?
If he gets a degree, he can transfer to an FBS team as a grad transfer.
BillYeoman
Raider15 said:

Thread of the week!

I spent 3 days pulling moldy sheet rock out of a friend's house which, for Houston was a pretty pleasant smell. I spent 3 hours in normal Houston traffic to drive 4 miles so i could spend 4 hours in the normal Houston weather in a normal high school stadium watching the RRaiders break a very abnormal winning streak. Who's house?

Then I got to leave, and that has to hurt. And now this thread, ear to ear! Thanks guys, you really shouldn't have. Just getting out of South Texas was plenty.

18-12-1. You are catching up.

Your fans were trash at the game. But good victory for your program.

Go Coogs!!!
TThom
BillYeoman said:

Raider15 said:

Thread of the week!

Go Coogs!!!

Care to be specific on the trash comment?
Ronnie Mund
BillYeoman said:

Raider15 said:

Thread of the week!

Go Coogs!!!

Tech has a losing record to UH?

*snicker*
Aggiemike96
AG
Raiders are trash at EVERY game.
88jrt06
AG
Raider15 said:

Thread of the week!

Did you know Lubbutt was voted "worst city" in Texas?
HTF you beat out Waco is beyond me, but.....
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.