Sips cheating, yawn:

11,978 Views | 62 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Aggball2010
HTownAg98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Your Friend said:

[Greer] Love has mentored Bamba since he was "9 or 10 years old" -- meaning, in the NCAA's eyes, Love and Bamba likely qualify as two people with a "clear preexisting relationship." In that case, the NCAA probably would not view Love providing gifts to Bamba as "impermissible" because, in accordance with NCAA Bylaw 12.1.1.1.6, the relationship between Love and Bamba would predate "the athlete's status as a prospective student-athlete."

You actually believe **** like that.
Wildcat
AG
Skull Session said:

Mentor? Sounds more like an agent! So did he"mentor" mo's brother too. He sure got short changed out of the deal. And wasn't this the guy that tu pulled out from under Kentucky?

Yeah. If you are stealing guys from Coach Cal at a backwater place like tu, it's pretty much a given that you overpaid.
mellison
AG
Texans30 said:

Ibrahim Johnson, who is currently facing court dates for felony misdemeanor charges in multiple states

What's a felony misdemeanor? I think someone was in such a big hurry to do damage control that the forgot to Check their work.
petey88
mellison said:

Texans30 said:

Ibrahim Johnson, who is currently facing court dates for felony misdemeanor charges in multiple states

What's a felony misdemeanor? I think someone was in such a big hurry to do damage control that the forgot to Check their work.

that's our resident tee shirt sips for ya
David_Puddy
AG
Your Friend said:

[Greer] Love has mentored Bamba since he was "9 or 10 years old" -- meaning, in the NCAA's eyes, Love and Bamba likely qualify as two people with a "clear preexisting relationship." In that case, the NCAA probably would not view Love providing gifts to Bamba as "impermissible" because, in accordance with NCAA Bylaw 12.1.1.1.6, the relationship between Love and Bamba would predate "the athlete's status as a prospective student-athlete."

On here e-defending a kid going to a school you didn't go to. F'ing brutal......absolutely brutal
McInnis80
Quoting NCAA regulations? We got a regular Charles Allen Wright here in Your Friend. Of course by the time the NCAA gets to this, the player will be long gone and eligible for a Max Contract with his third team in the Association.
MelvinUdall
Seems like A&M with the new money and in the "MOTHER F***ING SEC!" needs to learn to cheat better and actually win a NC in a major sport.
petey88

go away really old man
mellison
AG
nhayden said:

Seems like A&M with the new money and in the "MOTHER F***ING SEC!" needs to learn to cheat better and actually win a NC in a major sport.

Does that sound like an admission to anyone else?
dixichkn
AG
They say it's not cheating if you don't get caught.......it's DAMN sure not cheating if you never even get investigated
Stevetex.

Come on..... Not the Texas cheating crap again
Aggball2010
AG
Stevetex. said:

Come on..... Not the Texas cheating crap again

A few days late but still here. Good.

Does Texas "cheat" in any way, in your opinion?

Stevetex.
No.

It's only when a player like Mo picks Texas over others when this crap comes out.

Aggball2010
AG
Stevetex. said:

No.

It's only when a player like Mo picks Texas over others when this crap comes out.

Predictable. How bout when a wife of a former player runs he gums about many players receiving benefits?

Please, don't be so myopic in your thinking or understanding of this sport.

Fightin Ag491
Anything ever happen with this? Haven't seen anything since the sketch vid.
Flexbone
Stevetex. said:

No.

Hilarious. I have a good friend that lived with several players while he was a student at Texas for 3 years. His stories of the extra stuff they got are eye opening. And he's a big Texas fan. Steve, wake up. How big a dumbass can you really be? Every program cheats.
GrapevineAg
AG
Stevetex. said:

No.

So, by your 'logic", Baylor isn't guilty of covering-up rapes - that 'crap just came out' because they're beating the rest of the BDF.
petey88

just got back home, took nap, haven't even read about it yet, what did our little buddy resident dumbass sip stevo do this time ?
Stevetex.
Well then I must commend Texas for being able to cheat and not getting caught.

I am not immune to the fact programs will stretch their resources to the limits in order to sway recruits.

But F150's, Benjamin's, etc.......

marble rye
AG
^^^^

Complete dumbass.
petey88

yep

If it looks like a duck, floats like a duck, it's a dumb sip like stevo
Flexbone
Stevetex. said:

Well then I must commend Texas for being able to cheat and not getting caught.

I am not immune to the fact programs will stretch their resources to the limits in order to sway recruits.

But F150's, Benjamin's, etc.......

Hey buddy, the guy I'm telling you about had 3 roommates that all had their rent paid at a luxury apartment complex by boosters.

And Texas has been caught. Multiple times.
vin1041
AG
tu and several other programs do questionable things. Until the NCAA gets the balls to investigate these questionable things will continue to occur.
David_Puddy
AG
Stevetex. said:

No.

Spending your July 4th afternoon/late night defending UT on Texags? Good God buddy.
Fightin Ag491
Flexbone said:

Stevetex. said:

No.

Hilarious. I have a good friend that lived with several players while he was a student at Texas for 3 years. His stories of the extra stuff they got are eye opening. And he's a big Texas fan. Steve, wake up. How big a dumbass can you really be? Every program cheats.
Maybe not BYU. That's all I can think of.

Any fan of a major D1 college football program that thinks their team is 100% clean is naive
LonghornDub
BMOC strikes again. Mo cleared to play for UT.
God made the country, and man made the town. William Cowper

dixichkn
AG
And still getting away with it. Yawn.
Caesar4
AG
LonghornDub said:

I think you meant BOMC, unless you're revealing your innermost thoughts:

Bovines
Must
O
Cheated
Aggball2010
AG
Caesar4 said:

LonghornDub said:

I think you meant BOMC, unless you're revealing your innermost thoughts:

Bovines
Must
O
Cheated

In Baylor speak:

Bi***
Must
Of
Consented
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.