Aubrun v. OU

11,565 Views | 103 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Flexbone
Rocco S
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Andy Farmer said:

I didn't make up the scores pal.

Big 12 whipped that ass in bowl season. Sorry of that hurts.
Whose ass did Badass tech beat in a bowl or are you conference skirt hiding?
Andy Farmer
Rocco S said:

Andy Farmer said:

Conference skirt hiding. Helps me fit in here.
Rocco S
So badass Tech lost their bowl game?
Andy Farmer
Got plowed.
Flexbone
Andy Farmer said:

Rocco S said:

Andy Farmer said:

Does A&M really need to do that to be considered better than Tech lately?
Rocco S
Andy Farmer said:

Got plowed.
In what bowl game?
Andy Farmer
Flexbone said:

Andy Farmer said:

Rocco S said:

Andy Farmer said:

Are we arguing whether Tech is better than A&M?

Afraid not, friend.
Rocco S
Andy defending badasstech's honor
Flexbone
Andy Farmer said:

Flexbone said:

Andy Farmer said:

Rocco S said:

Andy Farmer said:

Afraid not, friend.

You're ALWAYS arguing that.
Andy Farmer
Flexbone said:

Andy Farmer said:

Flexbone said:

Andy Farmer said:

Rocco S said:

Andy Farmer said:

Afraid not, friend.

Bad ass SEC you got there.
petey88

gawd Andy, can't wait to get out of bed at 6 am, and come over to blabber ?

sad, it really is
Flexbone
Andy Farmer said:

Flexbone said:

Andy Farmer said:

Flexbone said:

Andy Farmer said:

Rocco S said:

Andy Farmer said:

Afraid not, friend.

Bad ass SEC you got there.

Meanwhile, Andy's league has been left out of the playoff the majority of its existence. Yet here he is at 6 AM, acting like he won something bc the league that the team he's incredibly jealous of plays in actually didn't win the title for the 3rd time in 11 years.
Andy Farmer
Its understood the Big 12 sucks. Tech too.

What wasn't, until now, is the SEC isn't that great either.
Rocco S
Literally no one was extolling how great the SEC is on the field this year, just like none of us celebrate Alabama winning NCs. This is stupid AF **** b12 ******s like yourself make up. Do we brag about the advantages we got by going to the SEC and leaving the instability and general suck of the b12? Absolutely. Is that the same thing as celebrating our conference winning bowl games? No. Do b12 fans celebrate their conference winning bowl games? Yes.
David_Puddy
AG
Come back to this board to see that Andy continues to be a huge dumbass who is completely out of touch with reality. Good job, pendejo
Ronnie Mund
Alabama losing the national title is the best thing that has happened to Anal ****** in a long time.
Andy Farmer
No one cares about the SEC strength.

Awesome.
goodAg80
AG
Andy Farmer said:

Awesome.
ACC and BIG12 are practically the same, right?

RGLAG85
AG
Andy Farmer said:

Awesome.
You really try too hard!
Ronnie Mund
If Andy tried hard at May's like he does on message boards, he wouldn't have gotten kicked out and have to had settled for Tech's sh*tty business school.
Andy Farmer
Ronnie Mund said:

If Andy tried hard at May's like he does on message boards, he wouldn't have gotten kicked out and have to had settled for Tech's sh*tty business school.

Love me some Rawls Business!
goodAg80
AG
Flexbone
Quote:

No. Do b12 fans celebrate their conference winning bowl games? Yes.

Something that literally started in 2012. Strange. I wonder why?
Flexbone
Andy Farmer said:

Its understood the Big 12 sucks. Tech too.

What wasn't, until now, is the SEC isn't that great either.
The SEC had a down year on the field by SEC standards, and most of that is attributable to a lack of really good QBs in the conference this year. But one year doesn't dismantle the last decade, buddy. If you want to lie to yourself and tell yourself that the SEC hasn't been the best league in the country over the last decade by a mile, be our guest. Nevermind bowl game records, OOC records, titles, recruiting, the NFL draft, etc. No, it's all one big media conspiracy to prop up the Deep South, because we all know the media in Birmingham, Tallahassee, Jackson, and Baton Rouge controls the sports message in this country.
sows
SEC did have a losing bowl record for first time in awhile. So it's not a trend yet. But it is a good indicator of conference strength. ACC was the best conference this year. SEC as a whole was middle of the pack in conference strength.
Rocco S
The b12 was dead ****ing last among P5 as usual
owenfieldreams
Noone disputes the success of the SEC over the past decade. What is also indisputable is that T A&M has had little if any effect on the conference's success. I read somewhere that A&M's winning % as a member of the SWC, the Big 12, and the SEC has been a consistent 53%. What this tells me is that the logo on your jersey or the graphics on Kyle Field mean absolutely nothing as it relates to Aggie success. I believe this consistent mediocrity is why your fan base is so paranoid about all things Big 12 related. Honestly. I miss playing you all every year but it's time you quit denigrating other programs and started achieving your own earned success. No other program I am aware of consistently does less with more.
aggiehawg
AG
owenfieldreams said:

Noone disputes the success of the SEC over the past decade. What is also indisputable is that T A&M has had little if any effect on the conference's success. I read somewhere that A&M's winning % as a member of the SWC, the Big 12, and the SEC has been a consistent 53%. What this tells me is that the logo on your jersey or the graphics on Kyle Field mean absolutely nothing as it relates to Aggie success. I believe this consistent mediocrity is why your fan base is so paranoid about all things Big 12 related. Honestly. I miss playing you all every year but it's time you quit denigrating other programs and started achieving your own earned success. No other program I am aware of consistently does less with more.
Yet, Sooner fans clamor for an invite to any other conference than where they are. Why? Sooners are King of the Hill. Easiest path to the playoffs, just like Stoops always wanted. Sooners don't mind that the program is sucking hind teat in TV time slots, nor conference revenues, nor crappy home schedules, nor even STILL having PPV games.

Yeah, life is good in the dumpster. Too bad Castiglione and Boren told Mike Slive to go pound sand in 2010. Bad call. So you denigrate the SEC because?? You can't get in?? LOL.
Flexbone
owenfieldreams said:

Why the hell would A&M fans be paranoid about anything or anyone in the Big 12? That makes absolutely no sense. Is that what you guys sit around telling yourselves these days? And as far as having done anything to contribute to the SEC's perception, I'm preeeetttyy sure we beat the **** out of the Big 12 Conference Champion (whoooopppiitttyy doo!!!) in route to a Top 5 finish, as well as added a Heisman Trophy to the case our first year in it. We've been here all of 5 seasons. And I'd hardly call a program in the Top 20 all time "mediocre." Underachieving, sure. So was Clemson.
sows
I think A&M is paranoid. Didn't you guys dodge Tech in bowl game?

Flexbone
sows said:

What the hell are you talking about?
aggiehawg
AG
Flexbone said:

sows said:

What the hell are you talking about?
It is the height of irony for any Big XII team to accuse us of dodging a bowl game when their entire conference is built for having the easiest path to the playoffs, by very vocal design.

Neither the Sooners, nor the sips want a strong competitive Big XII. And they didn't want to expand (back when they easily could have in 2010-2011) get back to twelve teams and keep playing a CCG.

So they half-ass it and reinstate the CCG after a round robin. Which defeats the whole purpose of being in a non-competitive conference. Ludicrous and schizophrenic. Reminds of this scene in Chinatown.

owenfieldreams
Logging in to Texags is a tour de force in open and consistent criticism of literally every opponent you have, past and present. Instead of trying to denigrate the rest of college football it would be refreshing to be able to come on here and have meaningful discussions about all things college football related. A&M has way too much going for it to have to resort to constant shots at the rest of the college football world. Dr. Loftin made the right move.....you need to live up to it by taking control of your own destiny.
HTownAg98
owenfieldreams said:

Logging in to Texags is a tour de force in open and consistent criticism of literally every opponent you have, past and present. Instead of trying to denigrate the rest of college football it would be refreshing to be able to come on here and have meaningful discussions about all things college football related. A&M has way too much going for it to have to resort to constant shots at the rest of the college football world. Dr. Loftin made the right move.....you need to live up to it by taking control of your own destiny.

Flexbone
owenfieldreams said:

A. As the poster above pointed out, there are other forums where that's done, genius.
B. We all agree that A&M underachieves. But we have absolutely no power over it, as we're nothing more than fans. Just like you. You don't have any control, nor anything to do with, Oklahoma being "good" at football. You're a fan. So given that reality, what exactly are we supposed to do to "take control" and "live up to" whatever the standard should be?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.