This is THE University of Texas

70,122 Views | 351 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Squadron7
aggiehawg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
And just wait for the Gameday signs. Lol.
No chance in hell that the sips will be within 300 miles of a College Gameday show this season. Probably true for 2017 as well.

Have you ever watched Gameday?????...signs are not exclusively about the host that week. And any topic like this tends to spawn many insulting meme's. It wouldn't be them making the signs insulting tu anyway...lol. Not sure you get the concept.
Yeah, but they are pretty particular about the signs they allow to be shown on TV. Occasionally someone can sneak one in or put two unrelated signs together to completely change the meaning, but not often.

Dildo pictures on TV on a Saturday morning won't fly. Of course, you never know what Corso might "pull-out"/sarc.
HeyMoe
AG
quote:
The first touchdown tu scores in lubbock should be the cue for a barrage of epic proportions from the tards.

On second thought tu probably won't score a touchdown....so maybe the coin toss?
For once in my life, I'm rooting for tard stupidity. They should have to bring in an army of Juans with leaf blowers to clear the field.
HeyMoe
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Her father is Ron Zander, president of Natural Environments in Dallas. I hope he feels like he is getting his money's worth. I would refuse to pay my daughter's next tuition bill if I saw something like that.

Was she able to wake Coach Sumlin up from his nap?

quote:
I would refuse to pay my daughter's next tuition bill if I saw something like that.

I'm guessing some of that tuition money he gave her went elsewhere.
HeyMoe
AG
Two words, tards.....

**** Copter.

aggiehawg
AG
quote:
quote:
The first touchdown tu scores in lubbock should be the cue for a barrage of epic proportions from the tards.

On second thought tu probably won't score a touchdown....so maybe the coin toss?
For once in my life, I'm rooting for tard stupidity. They should have to bring in an army of Juans with leaf blowers to clear the field.
Well, we know the tards already have the batteries...so arming the dildos won't be difficult. A hail of wriggling dildos writhing on the field would be hysterical. Completely inappropriate, but hysterical.
DifferenceMaker Ag
quote:
quote:
quote:
No chance in hell that the sips will be within 300 miles of a College Gameday show this season. Probably true for 2017 as well.

Have you ever watched Gameday?????...signs are not exclusively about the host that week. And any topic like this tends to spawn many insulting meme's. It wouldn't be them making the signs insulting tu anyway...lol. Not sure you get the concept.

Since you seem to favor asinine assumptions... you are aware that when a school hosts Gameday, that there is usually a group called "opposing fans" who often make signs containing unflattering remarks about their opponent that week.. right?????? Unfortunately, since the bdf has no Gameday-worthy games in the foreseeable future, the chances of seeing signs about this on their show is minimal at best.

Alabama, Clemson, Michigan, Ohio State, USC, etc. don't give 2 s**ts about tu. They are a national afterthought outside of the bdf. Even in the unlikely event that some lesbian-in-arms decides to bring a sign to the show solidarity, it wouldn't last longer than 2 accidental seconds. ESPN sort of frowns on having that kind of obscenity on their Gameday show.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Since you seem to favor asinine assumptions... you are aware that when a school hosts Gameday, that there is usually a group called "opposing fans" who often make signs containing unflattering remarks about their opponent that week.. right?????? Unfortunately, since the bdf has no Gameday-worthy games in the foreseeable future, the chances of seeing signs about this on their show is minimal at best.

Alabama, Clemson, Michigan, Ohio State, USC, etc. don't give 2 s**ts about tu. They are a national afterthought outside of the bdf. Even in the unlikely event that some lesbian-in-arms decides to bring a sign to the show solidarity, it wouldn't last longer than 2 accidental seconds. ESPN sort of frowns on having that kind of obscenity on their Gameday show.

We'll see. I have more faith in humanity to make sure they are embarrassed properly.

I think the word dildo could be worked in easily - people often make additions with a marker after the fact once they get into the area. But you are right that it might not last long before they booted them or at least took the sign.

Bigsteve713
AG

the chick in red lol
vin1041
AG
So tu has a bunch of *****??
DifferenceMaker Ag
quote:

the chick in red lol
They just opened a literal Pandora's Box full of possibilities there.
aTm2004
AG
quote:

the chick in red lol

"Oooohhh...I haven't tried this one."
DifferenceMaker Ag
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

We'll see. I have more faith in humanity to make sure they are embarrassed properly.

I think the word dildo could be worked in easily - people often make additions with a marker after the fact once they get into the area. But you are right that it might not last long before they booted them or at least took the sign.

We might see an attempt or 2 during the Red River Slumber Party Fox pregame show. Should be interesting.
aggiedad55
AG
Please, please all tu students wear the new donghorn shirt to the Notre Dame game. TV exposure will be priceless!
80s Guy
Phatbob
AG
quote:

What is it about that school and expectations not grounded in reality?
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
So did anyone go out there and troll the protesters? I think it would have been hilarious for a group of students to go out there with signs that said "GUNS ARE AWESOME" and things of that nature. The little snowflakes would have gone completely ape*****
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
quote:
quote:

What is it about that school and expectations not grounded in reality?
It's not going in her snatch, Phatbob. It's going in her balloon knot.

goodAg80
AG
aggiehawg
AG
Either that is one hairy woman, or that's a man's hand. Too perfect.
titanmaster_race
quote:

Her father is Ron Zander, president of Natural Environments in Dallas. I hope he feels like he is getting his money's worth. I would refuse to pay my daughter's next tuition bill if I saw something like that.

Good grief, is that dildo specifically designed for octo-mom??
The Collective
AG
From Land Thieves
aggiehawg
AG
quote:
From Land Thieves

They have been doing that for years on that site. Thujone inspired, I think.
GiveEmHellBill
AG
quote:

the chick in red lol
"Does it come in black?"
Ag03 CQE
AG
In the wrong hands, even a dildo can kill...

EscondidoAg82
AG
quote:

the chick in red lol
A Pavlovian response?
always gig em
AG
Gonna keep bumping this for eternity.

You sorry ass donghorns are a complete and utter embarrassment to this state.

#letsride
#hookemdonghorns
AGinHI
AG
You forgot

#theDildosOfTexasAreUponYou
. . .
goodAg80
AG

O. M. G.
schwack schwack
AG
OMG. Where is the outrage?!?!

goodAg80
AG
aggiehawg
AG
Looks to me like the world's largest out door bachelorette party. All that is missing is some of these:

AgFormerlyInIrving
AG
Outside of a couple of the founders, this looks like the same group of uglies that show up at Code Pink events.
. . .
http://chronicle.com/article/Meet-the-Sex-Shops-in-Austin/237555

quote:
Connie Ybarra, owner of Naughty Cakes, a bakery specializing in sexual images, donated cupcakes topped with frosting and black and white *****es.

aggiehawg
AG
LOL.

I stand corrected.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.