down to 6 recruits.....

36,475 Views | 216 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by goodAg80
Rec
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Nm
CajunAg86
When your view is upside down from having your head up your .... Then things that are falling look like they are trending up!
Rec
AG
Stevetex. said:

You decided to run once ESPN gave Texas LHN.

W. T. F. Dude! Once you effers took any chance for conference network revenue away from the rest of your conference, we "ran" away? F U M F we escaped from your sorry asses. Why you don't get that is why we continue to despise you with every passing day. "We" being everyone that's not you.
Rocco S
Stevetex. said:

Quote:

Last years sip recruiting will prove to be a fluke.

Sure, what ever makes you feel good.

Chuck did a damn good job recruiting last year.

DayAg!
S
Quote:

Look for the trend to go upward starting this season
I tried to tell everyone on here that this RV joker was the absolutely without a doubt the most stupid, and totally ignorant of all things football, of all the sips that post here. He really is. And just like I said in August, the great sip extinction would take place a couple of weeks into September. And so it has, just like clockwork.

Hey RV how is that trending thing you spoke about doing. Something about Aggies trending down and the "Flying Uterii trending up. It was laughable back then and it's even more laughable today. So tell me swami, who's prediction came true, yours or mine. What I thought. You keep your simple minded cockroach cranium under that fridge boy. And dont come back out til we tell you to. Or the lights go out, whichever one comes first.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Bayside Tiger Ag said:

RVHorn said:

Quote:

Sure they did; according to the sip spin media for ten straight years Mack had top five recruiting classes- sometimes the number one ranked class. Yet you fired him and said Charlie's inability to coach was because Mack let a bare cupboard- filled with four and five star recruits.

So which is it? What is today's excuse de jour?
Y'all are good at holding two contradictory thoughts in your heads at the same time.

Mack and company were lazy recruiting the last few years and managed the roster poorly (see Sumlin, Kevin; OL and LB). The cupboard was imbalanced with some good players and some that were soft.

Charlies first two full years of recruiting have got us conservatively with two top 12 classes. Freshmen and sophomores. Look for the trend to go upward starting this seasonmore likely towards the end.

Live it up believing Strong's an idiot and Texas will never be good again while it's all smooth sailing for you in the bottom half of the SEC. It's your last summer of delusion for awhile.

Bump again for this p***y

This part is just gold too. How badly can you miss. Lol

Come on RV here are you *****.

Strongs an idiot - check
Texas will never be good again - check
Bottom half of the SEC - swing and a miss try top 10
Last summer of delusion - ha buying that ketch drivel

That's 4 big misses is one paragraph.

Loser and moron. Come out come out wherever you are.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Damn ol rv and steveo getting worked on these bumps. We know you are reading these fellas but I don't blame you for staying away. How can you both be so wrong, it really is astonishing.
goodAg80
AG
Stevetex. said:

Quote:

Tell me again why the Stubby One's wife filed for divorce again. Right after the news of Chuckles bangin that guys wife. Tell me why those two happened and why no filing for divorce before that came out. You have got to be the most simple minded individual to come on here. To believe the things you believe just cant be true. I mean no one with any semblance of intelligence whether sip or Aggie could truly believe some of the stuff you believe and post with a straight face.

To continue to think that those were just made up rumors is totally insane. And yes, Chuckles continues to be a bumbling idiot, whom without the help of certain Alumni from tu couldnt recruit his way out of a paper sack. But you keep on believing he can. Just find the brokers. Who the heck even mentions stuff like that. Everyone in their right mind knows that brokers are go betweens for the money. But you carry on. Season aint far off. What happens when your team starts to get shredded again. What then.

But look on the bright side. No one will be watching cause after the Notre Dame beat down, the rest of the sip season is gonna be just an after thought.

Yes, those are just made up rumors

There's a train coming

ol' stevie must have let that train have their way with him. Where'd he go?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.