I came running to the computer as fast as I could to post this message

11,120 Views | 71 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by A History Of Violence
Busdriver99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
You were saying?
A History Of Violence
AG
Don't be depressed. Daddy has 2 of the next 3 games at home.
marble rye
AG
Texags Thunder would be down 3-1 if the refs knew the GD rules.
TwoTimeAg
AG
OKC is making this a series....
jja79
AG
Hey buddy.
Tom Hagen
AG
This thread is getting sleepy.
haircut
Busdriver99
AG
might be a little too sleepy....
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
Pussssy ass AHOV. T&P for his extra bowl of Cheetos and crusty sheet stained underwear this evening
David_Puddy
AG
Funny to see all these "don't give a sh-t about the NBA" guys come running immediately to start posting. You idiots aren't fooling anyone.
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
quote:
Funny to see all these "don't give a sh-t about the NBA" guys come running immediately to start posting. You idiots aren't fooling anyone.

Neither are you "c/lol we just lost y'all are so stupid" spurs fans.
91_Aggie
AG
quote:
This thread is getting sleepy.

Why is this pathetic rockets fan on this thread?
Hugo Stiglitzz
zzzzz Thunderp win another playoff game on Los Spurs home court...zzzzzzz
David_Puddy
AG
quote:
quote:

Neither are you "c/lol we just lost y'all are so stupid" spurs fans.

Not sure which is worse, claiming you don't give a sh-t about the NBA while posting numerous times on an NBA thread, or getting your jollies off watching another NBA team lose. Zeus, I'll let you take that one bub.
A History Of Violence
AG
Two games left for Daddy to reclaim his birthright in the WCF.
A History Of Violence
AG
quote:
Pussssy ass AHOV. T&P for his extra bowl of Cheetos and crusty sheet stained underwear this evening

It's roomy in here.
Biz Ag
AG
quote:

Personally, I love all of the Spurs fans who grew up in suburban Dallas (or nowhere near San Antonio) while the Mavericks sucked maximum ass (anyone remember Derek Harper dribbling out the clock against the Lakers in a tied playoff game? He was the original PJ Tucker) and talk endless Shiite about San Antonio's prowess.

Reminds me of the guy who lived next door to me at A&M who grew up in Laredo. I asked him why he was Cowboys fan when in fact the Oilers & Cowboys had been around for the same time, and Laredo is a heck of a lot closer to Houston than Dallas. He gave me one of those "Are you serious, bro?" looks and said "Because the Cowboys win, man!"

The prosecution rests, your honor.
A History Of Violence
AG
San Antonio has some bald guys, too
marble rye
AG
No but I remember Jason Kidd posing for a calendar wearing ass less chaps. That was also when their mascot was a 20 gallon hat.
45-70Ag
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
quote:
Two games left for Daddy to reclaim his birthright in the WCF.

You mean the series father Houston was in last season?
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
Man I really pizzzed y'all off. Sorry your team is about to choke once again
ebdb_bnb
quote:
Yeah, why would anyone want to rub it in the face of those that live and die by NBA basketball...that would be something new for this board.
Dock
quote:

Not sure which is worse, claiming you don't give a sh-t about the NBA while posting numerous times on an NBA thread

From the guy who claims he couldn't possibly care less about tech yet can't stop posting about them on MULTIPLE boards.

You're the dumbest motherf***er on the planet.
A History Of Violence
AG
My Spurs threads are like a message board Petri dish.
wbt5845
AG
quote:
Los Espurs, the global basketball flagship and the undisputed Daddy of Old Rivalries.

Mornin' Dock
David_Puddy
AG
quote:
quote:

Not sure which is worse, claiming you don't give a sh-t about the NBA while posting numerous times on an NBA thread

From the guy who claims he couldn't possibly care less about tech yet can't stop posting about them on MULTIPLE boards.

You're the dumbest motherf***er on the planet.

You calling anyone else dumb is like Mark Mangino telling someone to go on a diet.....it just doesn't work. I post about Tech to make fun of your carney ass, your chest beating, and your thousands of preditions that have blown up in your face throughout your 25+ usernames and 50,000+ posts on a Texas A&M website. Why don't you go post more on our baseball board again, you Aggie obsessed dildo.
David_Puddy
AG
quote:
quote:

Personally, I love all of the Spurs fans who grew up in suburban Dallas (or nowhere near San Antonio) while the Mavericks sucked maximum ass (anyone remember Derek Harper dribbling out the clock against the Lakers in a tied playoff game? He was the original PJ Tucker) and talk endless Shiite about San Antonio's prowess.

Reminds me of the guy who lived next door to me at A&M who grew up in Laredo. I asked him why he was Cowboys fan when in fact the Oilers & Cowboys had been around for the same time, and Laredo is a heck of a lot closer to Houston than Dallas. He gave me one of those "Are you serious, bro?" looks and said "Because the Cowboys win, man!"

The prosecution rests, your honor.

I'm sure your story sounded badass in your head.......you probably should've just left it there instead of typed it out.
Dock
quote:
I post about Tech to make fun of your carney ass, your chest beating, and your thousands of preditions that have blown up in your face

And why do you think these Spurs threads keep getting bumped, egghead?

Tell us more about how little you care about Tech in between following every Tech thread on multiple message boards.
Rocco S
goodAg80
AG
Another Dock focused thread.

David_Puddy
AG
Amazing how f'ing narcissistic the guy is, isn't it? The only reason people even remotely care about Tech is because of his constant pathetic defense of Texas BADAZZ Tech, which hasn't accomplished anything worth d-ck sans a women's basketball NC in their entire sports program's history. Yet here he is, logging onto this website every day, going through multiple usernames to exhaust a bunch of cry/laughs about God knows what.
A History Of Violence
AG
quote:
Another Dock focused thread.

This is what happens when Boyd is not banned. His high-drama, low IQ online persona is a finely tuned machine built to draw attention to himself. Maybe they should rename the forum "Boyd talk "
A History Of Violence
AG
That said, he is a dumb MF and it is fun to slap his stupid ass around.
Dock
quote:
online persona is a finely tuned machine built to draw attention to himself. Maybe they should rename the forum "Boyd talk "

from the guy who prides himself on being the biggest troll on the Internet

Unreal
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.