Charlie takes a jab at barbershop

8,118 Views | 51 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Furlock Bones
NoneGiven
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
https://media4.giphy.com/media/tPzqRrcGhQznO/giphy.gif

Flashy
Steve,

Which school do you think has better facilities, Texas or Texas A&M?

I can't argue that.

But in Charlie's defense he does have a point.

Texas has everything any kid would need. Except for the Barbershop.
From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs
RGLAG85
AG
quote:
Rosie O'Donnel had everything you need too, I'd rather spend four years with Kate Upton though
Muy
AG
From the looks of his kicker's hair, the sips should get a barbershop.
Ragoo
AG
looking at the obvious here, how is a an african american coach that out of tune with african american culture to take a shot at the classic barber shop? Ice cube and cedric the entertainer made an entire movie about this culture.
schwack schwack
AG

American Hardwood
AG
TAMUHighlights needs to add one more side-by-side. Show the barbershop on our side and "Picture not available" on their side.
KW02
AG
Nick Rose needs a stylist. Maybe they can get that.
Phatbob
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
https://media4.giphy.com/media/tPzqRrcGhQznO/giphy.gif

Flashy
Steve,

Which school do you think has better facilities, Texas or Texas A&M?

I can't argue that.

But in Charlie's defense he does have a point.

Texas has everything any kid would need. Except for the Barbershop.
Doesn't the high school facilities they came from also technically have everything any kid would need, except a Barbershop?
Born Maroon
AG
In a world of bald midgets,

The man with average height a full head of hair is king.

Barbershop indeed. Go get your ****ing shinebox Chollie.
Garrelli 5000
AG
Charlie says they have 5 core values too.

Furlock Bones
AG
quote:
So tu is supposedly the richest athletic department ever, but don't expect anything nice once you get there...

hahaha stupid recruits all the money you make for us stays with us!!!

I think I read about this economic model in the history books.

Not surprised the klanwhorns would adopt it.
Born Maroon
AG
Wooahhhh
AG
that's going to leave an entry wound and a hollow point's finish to the back side of the body
txagssweetie2014
This board must be where all the old Ags gather, who are "happy to go 1-10 as long as we beat tu".
Newsflash - texas sucks and comparing us to them is like being the tallest midget.
If we want to compete for championships then we need to forget texas and focus on Alabama.
Go ahead and flame me. All you're doing is showing how obsessed you are with a loser school that is not even in the top 50 of college football.
Aggie Joe 93
AG
If you haven't figured out that line is hyperbole, then I don't know if anyone here can help you, sweetie.
RGLAG85
AG
quote:
This board must be where all the old Ags gather, who are "happy to go 1-10 as long as we beat tu".
Newsflash - texas sucks and comparing us to them is like being the tallest midget.
If we want to compete for championships then we need to forget texas and focus on Alabama.
Go ahead and flame me. All you're doing is showing how obsessed you are with a loser school that is not even in the top 50 of college football.

Sweetie, you're obviously missing the point of "Old Rivalries". Now go make me a sandwich!
Flashdiaz
AG
quote:
um, this is in an Old Rivalries forum. And most just like the current tu trajectory. Us focusing on Bama isn't going to mean a thing to the team that actually plays the game.
Furlock Bones
AG
quote:

Rule 1 and do you perform certain acts in exchange cotton paper? These things are important in establishing whether you will do well here or not.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.