A TYPICAL GAME DAY FOR A RED RETARD FAN

41,090 Views | 285 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by PneumAg
NAS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
8 AM) Wake up early after all night drunk. Must have been a good one -- I'm out of ammo and I'm covered in blood. I'll bet the Aggies would be obsessed with me if they could see me now. I drink 4 quarts of gin and then get out of bed.

8:30) I shower and get dressed in usual game day ensemble: black and red cowboy boots, skin tight black pants, red belt, skin tight red shirt, black cape and black matador hat. Under it all, I'm wearing my "Official Mike Leach" long handle underwear, with the BJ Symons picture right on the crotch. Because of my high carb, high malt diet, I can't see my belt to see if the buckle is straight. I ask my wife how I look and she tells me I look like a Zorro impersonator at a gay bar. She's always kidding me! I laugh as I drink 3 bottles of cold duck.

8:45)My wife makes me bacon and eggs for breakfast. I wash it down with a beer. I'm trying to cut back, so I only eat half of the bacon.

9:00) I ask my wife if she's going to the game with me. She's in a slinky, see through black dress and wearing my favorite perfume and those really high black heels. She tells me that she's going to spend the evening at Wal-Mart and won't be back until 4 a.m. Just then, there's a car honks and she darts outside. She gets in the car, which I assume is a cab, and kisses the taxi driver as they drive off. I didn't know her tongue was that long! She knew I was watching her, so she waves at me. She's always kidding me. I drink 2 40 ounce malt liquors as the car weaves down the street.

9:15) I sit down in the den and start coming up with cool new ways to misspell Aggie. Finally, after an hour, I settle on "aigeg." Hah! Those doofuses. When I post this on the Aggie message boards, I say to myself as I down 6 shots of tequila, they're sure going to be soooo jealous of Tech.

10:15) I go outside to practice. First, I tear down the elm tree in my front yard. Then, I pull my revolver and take some pot shots at the house of the Aggie who lives across the street. I have often noted his obsession, even though he acts like he doesn't know who I am. Today, he is screaming at me through his closed door. It appears that I may have winged his kid. Stupid Aigeg! I throw a bottle of Chivas, which I just downed, into the street.

11:00) Game time coming. I poof up my hair with the air compressor in the garage, then shellac it in place. I put on enough gold chains to set off the metal detector at the Abilene airport, even though I live in Lubbock. Finally, the pièce de résistance -- my own special mix of Aramis, Brut, Old Spice and Aqua Velva. It can kill vegetation for 30 feet in all directions. I splash it on heavily, then drink a quart just for good measure.

11:15)I peek in the walk-in closet and notice my wife's side of the closet has been getting more spacious every day, as if she were sneaking her clothes out of the house a little at a time. What a great joker! She's always kidding me! I almost spill a keg of Bir Bintang Indonesian beer on the carpet as I stumble out.

12:00 )I couldn't make it to Stillwater, so I head to the Weasel and 'Tard, a sports bar near the campus, to watch the game on TV. I won't drink and drive, so I pull over every block to drink a sifter of MD 20-20, then I'm back on the road. I'm all about responsibility.

12:30) The usual crowd is there -- angry, bitter drunks who are convinced that everyone wants to be just like them. And their husbands are with them, too. Feeling parched, I slam a kid's sippy cup of Folonari Asti I see on someone's table.

1:00) I get into a fight with someone after I say that the Downtown Athletic Club should give BJ the Heisman Trophy today. This one guy agrees, but says they can't do that until the end of the season. I throw back a flask of Angostura Bitters and then throw some half-assed drunken punches him. Finally, I collapse on the foosball table. "Stupid Aigeges," I try to mumble under my breath.

2:00) It's almost game time. I do that Tech gun thing and everyone hits the floor. Apparently, I learn later, I was really holding a loaded gun and pumped 4 rounds into the ceiling of the Weasel and 'Tard. One of the bullets punctures a pipe and a smelly yellow fluid sprays down on me. I drink enough to fill a high ball glass before the manager figures out how to cut it off.

2:30)It's kickoff. I'm in and out of consciousness for a couple of hours, but it seems as though the team is doing well, or at least that's what the pink elephants tell me. I can't wait to see how we do, and then to get on the Internet and taunt the Aigeges about it tonight.

4:00 a.m. I'm half asleep on the couch as my wife returns home from Wal-Mart. She isn't carrying any bags. I guess she forgot her purse. I say "good night," and she tells me to drop dead. She's always kidding me.

[This message has been edited by Not_a_sip (edited 10/17/2003 11:19p).]
EMc77
AG
quote:
Finally, the pièce de résistance -- my own special mix of Aramis, Brut, Old Spice and Aqua Velva. It can kill vegetation for 30 feet in all directions. I splash it on heavily, then drink a quart just for good measure.

ROFLMAO And there isn't even any vegetation around Lubbutt to kill
SCAT BACK
this is pure freaking genius.

American Hardwood
AG
That is freakin' hillarious. You forgot to mentionthe kind of car he's driving while tossing back the mad dog. I envision an old beatup pickup truck that has had a couple of bad paint jobs. Two wheel drive with the bed jacked up a bit to accomodate a couple cheap fat retreads to make it look "performance". Then there's the ubiquitous bad Calvin pissing on the aTm logo.
GeorgetownRaider
Typical day for Not_a_Sip:

8am-4am

Sit in front of computer outlining rival's entire day, only to find out much of it parallels his own pitiful existence.
stevee
AG
I enjoyed it
Loyalty
AG
the abs are hurting...hilarious!!!
AndrewsRaider
9:00 pm: Begin the drubbing of the Texas A&M football team, while the Texas A&M fans continue to claim they have a better football team, even when they're losing by 31 points, and afterwards.
BigXIIBob
Not a sip:

You really need to get a life.
King Friday
Now that's a quality post. Nice work N_A_S
Hong Kong Paul
quote:
11:00) Game time coming. I poof up my hair with the air compressor in the garage, then shellac it in place. I put on enough gold chains to set off the metal detector at the Abilene airport, even though I live in Lubbock. Finally, the pièce de résistance -- my own special mix of Aramis, Brut, Old Spice and Aqua Velva. It can kill vegetation for 30 feet in all directions. I splash it on heavily, then drink a quart just for good measure.

This was my favorite part, you're cementing your place as the best Aggie poster on this board. Pure genius to be honest with you.
ttechguy
Pretty damn funny.
AndrewsRaider
Yeah, SirWelker, I should add that Not_a_sip is definately my favorite Ag poster.
King Friday
This is freaking hilarious:

quote:
10:15) I go outside to practice. First, I tear down the elm tree in my front yard. Then, I pull my revolver and take some pot shots at the house of the Aggie who lives across the street. I have often noted his obsession, even though he acts like he doesn't know who I am. Today, he is screaming at me through his closed door. It appears that I may have winged his kid. Stupid Aigeg! I throw a bottle of Chivas, which I just downed, into the street.

one of the greatest posts ive ever had the pleasure of re-reading!
Old Town Ag
AG
Hey Not_A_Sip, was the cab driver an Aggie?
Rat Fink
Horns Blow gets banned for lamenting about a 3 man rush for 4 quarters and this tard gets to stay?
NAS
!

[This message has been edited by Not_a_sip (edited 10/18/2003 3:18p).]
ttechguy
Man, we're taking an ass kickin so far.
NAS
ttechguy
i've got no love for you guys...but COME ON! As I state on another thread, your O can light up 21 pts in less time than it takes to write and post on this thread.
Enlightened
tttards
grego
AG
Very fine work!
patch
not a sip, havent seen you around here in a while...were you working on that skit the whole time?? Still pretty funny
13 0 Branding Iron
AG
quote:
my own special mix of Aramis, Brut, Old Spice and Aqua Velva. It can kill vegetation for 30 feet in all directions. I splash it on heavily, then drink a quart just for good measure.

In Buttock bars, this is called a MIKE LEACH

A perfect description of the generic tards: "Angry, bitter drunks" trying to convince themselves that anybody would want their lives
AbsoluteAg
Two Big Thumbs Up for this POTY contender!

Now we can expect a lame retort.

Edit: I wouldn't want this masterpiece to get taken off.

[This message has been edited by AbsoluteAg (edited 8/17/2004 9:14a).]
patch
W...T...F?
Erique
Old topic, but funny stuff. Sometimes you Ag's come up with some gems.
TAMU98AG
Nice. Really no other words to describe. How about a side bar on the wifes activity?
MaroonFive
quote:
Sometimes you Ag's come up with some gems

Big 12-0 has those killer secretary stores. Those things are legendary on the OB-GYN board.
MaroonFive
ttt

Man, I have seriously overestimated VY. That guy is brutal and he will
cost tu a game at some point. He also looks somewhat retarded.

RAMF 95,posted 12:46p, 10/9/2004
Karl Hungus
AG
Pure Genius.
Idk3
AG
that was the best read.
Karl Hungus
AG
For some of the new guys...
surf
S

The Undisputed King of Hottie
http://www.texags.com/main/forum.reply.asp?topic_id=423993&forum_id=6

Surf the Earth
shiner raider
Getting up at 8 after drinking all night? Preposterous.
surf
S
quote:
Because of my high carb, high malt diet, I can't see my belt to see if the buckle is straight. I ask my wife how I look and she tells me I look like a Zorro impersonator at a gay bar. She's always kidding me!

The Undisputed King of Hottie
http://www.texags.com/main/forum.reply.asp?topic_id=423993&forum_id=6

Surf the Earth

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.