All the media outlets in TX are running with

11,796 Views | 66 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Wabs
EscondidoAg82
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
This is ****ING glorious. The best case scenario has panned out.

The helpless, 1-3 horns screaming for some illusory justice. How can this possibly get better?

A black hole swallows up Travis County?
wbt5845
AG
quote:
If it was a conspiracy to stop the horns from winning that game, why would they have let it be tied that late to begin with?
This is genius.

Every sip who claims the game was fixed now has to admit that it is possible for the officials to fix a game, now and in the past.
elfurioso92
AG
Maybe the refs are such blatant sip homers that they are willing to throw the game so that Charlie will be sent packing paving the way for Saban to take his rightful place.
BQ_90
AG
quote:
quote:
so if the refs are conspiring now against the sips, that has to mean in the past they where conspiring to help the sips win. I'll agree to line of thinking if the sips will.
Both statements may indeed be true, but I don't see how one follows from the other. Why does the first entail the second?
they're both completed bull****.
Aggie Joe 93
AG
Wasn't the league's response to bad calls against Iowa State something to the effect of "my bad we'll do better"?

Why wouldn't that be good enough here?
The Collective
AG
Because no other school has 100 useless journalists worried about every injustice that negatively impacts their school's football team.

Misappropriation of state funds? No big deal.
Political payouts via admissions override? Who cares.
A few bad calls on the football team? Holy ****, check out these racist / gambling Big 12 referees.
Rocco S
This is so freaking ridiculous

We have Chuck Carlton, Mike Finger, and others from supposedly unbiased sports media outlets around the state, doing Zapruder film break downs in slow motion, asking questions to conference officials, suggesting foul play, etc, etc.

Yet when an official threw a ridiculous flag that directly affected the outcome of a game to give the Texas Longhorns a chance to win their last game against Texas A&M, who was documented in photograph wearing a Texas Longhorns sweatshirt, who had photos online of his entire family decked out in Texas Longhorns apparel, NOT ONE OF THESE PEOPLE FROM THE DMN, SAE, HC, OR ANY OTHER MEDIA OUTLET IN TEXAS WOULD TOUCH THAT STORY.

There was clear evidence for motive in that, and not one of them had the balls to touch it.

Not to mention, the mother ****er that threw that flag had a handle on this website where he used his own name to represent his Texas Longhorn fandom.

Now, that it's Texas getting screwed, they're all on top of the "story".

Never mind no evidence of any motive to screw over the Longhorns has been established.

Such total bull****.

This is a big reason why we left.

**** you.
PCC_80
AG
I am still trying to figure out WHY the sips would think that the refs would choose to fix the OSU vs. sips game and give it to OSU. No one outside of Texas & Oklahoma has even heard of Okie State much less cares about them. It was a game in Sept., early in the season before anyone has emerged as a favorite. This was probably one of the last games anyone would ever want to fix. Pure Delusion on sips part.
Mr. Fancy Pants
33 is such a wet blanket, "look-at-me-I'm-so-above-it-all" passive-aggro dumb****. Dude, you're as partisan as anyone else, or you wouldn't post on this board.

Bitter Old Man
AG
quote:
quote:

The helpless, 1-3 horns screaming for some illusory justice. How can this possibly get better?

Hey ass'ole, I live in Travis County.... a localized Event Horizon at the intersection of San Jacinto and Dean Keaton, would be more than fine.
Bitter Old Man
AG

Here's a Conspiracy Theory for them.... Fran is living just down the road and "coaching" at Texas State.... Maybe he's really coaching Texas, and Charlie is just a puppet??
Tailgate88
AG
Something something chickens coming home to roost something something.
LonghornDub
If you hadn't disbanded your School of Journalism, you wouldn't get screwed so bad by the media.
God made the country, and man made the town. William Cowper

ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
quote:
If you hadn't disbanded your School of Journalism, you wouldn't get screwed so bad by the media.
We have this little thingie that follows the SEC called the national media. They're busy laughing at your local sycophants for actually running with this narrative.
Rocco S
quote:
We were getting screwed by the media when we had a School of Journalism.

We aren't getting screwed by the media any more, overall. We get plenty of favorable coverage since we left the big 12 and joined the SEC.

tu, on the other hand, gets laughed at by most everyone outside the old Texas media circuit, who no longer controls our media narrative.

That pisses you off, I'm sure.
APHIS AG
This is just a ploy at future ref intimidation. The sip mouthpieces are running with this because that is all they have to try and help their sorry ass team help in winning games.

If it works, the refs are going to leery about calling penalties on t.u. and over penalizing their opposition.

What a bunch of crybabies.

I am so glad we do not play those scumbags any longer and should also send a message to those that want to start up the series that nothing has changed, they are still the cheating, whining, arrogant whorns we have known for decades.
Little Rock Ag
AG
They really do believe that it was a coordinated effort to deprive them of the win against OSU. It isn't just sour grapes kind of talk after a close loss; this is an irrational belief sweeping their fanbase that OSU, the Big 12, A&M, the Illuminati, and Barack Obama formed an elaborate, giant conspiracy. It is hilarious to see the delusion running so deep and "strong".
Stinky T
AG

quote:
Most folks on this forum and other fan sites, only claim it's whining when the other does it. Let's call it what it is on both sides. I any conspiracy theorist out there looks foolish when the whine about the officials' calls.

Given that we had an actual Big12 official on this site talking ish to Aggies and making questionable calls in actual games, I would say we have a slightly better argument for officiating conspiracy theories than most.
EscondidoAg82
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Hey ass'ole, I live in Travis County.... a localized Event Horizon at the intersection of San Jacinto and Dean Keaton, would be more than fine.
Aggie rings will automatically give a "Imminent Black Hole" warning 12 hours before the event. Be Prepared!
DayAg!
S
Oh and Randy Crystal has his address listed as Onion Creek Tx. Little does anyone know that all that is , is south Austin. I know he's retired now, but he had his marching orders while he was there.
Brazos Ag 1970
AG
quote:

We have Chuck Carlton, Mike Finger, and others from supposedly unbiased sports media outlets around the state, doing Zapruder film break downs in slow motion, asking questions to conference officials, suggesting foul play, etc, etc.

Yet when an official threw a ridiculous flag that directly affected the outcome of a game to give the Texas Longhorns a chance to win their last game against Texas A&M, who was documented in photograph wearing a Texas Longhorns sweatshirt, who had photos online of his entire family decked out in Texas Longhorns apparel, NOT ONE OF THESE PEOPLE FROM THE DMN, SAE, HC, OR ANY OTHER MEDIA OUTLET IN TEXAS WOULD TOUCH THAT STORY.

There was clear evidence for motive in that, and not one of them had the balls to touch it.

Not to mention, the mother ****er that threw that flag had a handle on this website where he used his own name to represent his Texas Longhorn fandom.

Never mind no evidence of any motive to screw over the Longhorns has been established.

Such total bull****.

**** you.
I love Rocco.
Brazos Ag 1970
AG
quote:
Most media members are supposed to be unbiased, by definition. If we still had our Journ. School, perhaps that principle would still be getting taught in this state.
quote:
33 is such a wet blanket, "look-at-me-I'm-so-above-it-all" passive-aggro dumb****. Dude, you're as partisan as anyone else, or you wouldn't post on this board.

Is it too hard for you to believe that someone else can think differently from you?

RDV-1992
quote:
quote:

Easy now. How about just the 40 acres?

-Ag who lives in Travis County.
StephenvilleAg77
33 is a good egg.
Cannonball Craig III
AG
Great post by Rocco.

Aphis, re your post, what if all this finally pisses off the BDF refs and they decide to double down on tu. Maybe there is a chance.
DayAg!
S
quote:
33 is a good egg.
Ummm. no he isnt. He's just another condescending sip who tries to be backhanded with his compliments as to not rile anyone up too much. All the while laughing cause he thinks he has everyone fooled while denigrating the Ags in as subtle a way as possible. He's no different than the rest. Leopards cant change their spots. It's in his DNA to be like he is.
Brazos Ag 1970
AG
I judge people based upon their behavior, and I appreciate 33's contributions to TexAgs. I do view him differently than many/most other horns because his behavior is far superior.
AGinHI
AG
quote:

Such total bull****.

**** you.

I feel your post should be made a stickie with a heading to the effect of: Consider This Before Returning to Play the Longhorns
quote:
quote:
33 is a good egg.
Ummm. no he isnt. He's just another condescending sip who tries to be backhanded with his compliments as to not rile anyone up too much. All the while laughing cause he thinks he has everyone fooled while denigrating the Ags in as subtle a way as possible. He's no different than the rest. Leopards cant change their spots. It's in his DNA to be like he is.
Wow, you must have a camera on me and can see it all. [sarcasm]

Do you stereotype everything?

I'm not trying to fool anyone.
quote:
I judge people based upon their behavior, and I appreciate 33's contributions to TexAgs. I do view him differently than many/most other horns because his behavior is far superior.
Bill, thanks. I believe that my e-personality is more closely matched to my daily behavior than others on this site. I'm fairly balanced, have a great deal of respect for Texas A&M and have many Aggie friends.
Rocco S
That's good.

Because you're not.
Wabs
AG
This is the Old Rivalries board and I like when sips come on here. Mostly I just laugh at the idiotic comments.

33 has good takes from another viewpoint and that is ok.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.