Lhn showing the 2011 a&m/tu game

7,816 Views | 86 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by aggiehawg
45-70Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
All they've got left is a distant memory.

On a side note, amazing how much Kyle has changed in a short time.
coupland boy
AG
I though they had it on a continuous loop. You mean they show other stuff?
longhornhere55
quote:

Yea, as you watch the game on The Longhorn Network, are you telling yourself, glad we lost because we are now in the SEC?
45-70Ag
AG
As I flip through the channels and see how a school with its own network that told its in state rival we don't need you broadcast a game with that team.........lol

You doofuses would kill to have that game with your home schedule.

But you've moved on except for watching old reruns of the game, which is all you've got left.
ZEEB
AG
quote:
quote:

Yea, as you watch the game on The Longhorn Network, are you telling yourself, glad we lost because we are now in the SEC?
No, we are glad we have Sumlin because of that game.. His philosophy was exactly what that team needed to be ready for the SEC.. Thanks again
Rocco S
quote:
quote:

That game had nothing to do with going to the SEC, but it got Sherman fired, when a win in it would've got him another year. Instead, it got him fired, Mack got an extension and raise because of it, and we hired Sumlin, who ran Mack off, making your tshirt school have to pay him off that much more, adding to the debt they're already in.
NoneGiven
AG
quote:
quote:

As you watch the LHN in SD on Dish Network are you telling yourself that you are actually happy with your athletic departments direction?
ABATTBQ87
AG
quote:
I though they had it on a continuous loop. You mean they show other stuff?
They alternate between this game and the 2006 Rose Bowl
goodAg80
AG
Twice a day. It must be a lot easier watching this game than watching Charlie Strong speak.

Samuel E. Cronkowitz
AG
I just noticed that Tucker had his wrists taped.

lol
WBBQ74
AG
Kinda waiting for the 1st time LHN shows a game re-run where t.u. loses. Not holding my breath.......
coupland boy
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

That game had nothing to do with going to the SEC, but it got Sherman fired, when a win in it would've got him another year. Instead, it got him fired, Mack got an extension and raise because of it, and we hired Sumlin, who ran Mack off, making your tshirt school have to pay him off that much more, adding to the debt they're already in.

Spot on. Looking back, even as painful as the entire 2011 season was, Sherman was still very respected (deservedly so in many respects). Just one more win would made the decision that much more difficult. I disagree with people who think his fate was sealed. Fran's was, obviously, despite his 2007 win but that wasn't the case with Sherman.
Wabs
AG
Baylor and TCU dominate tu's conference. Baylor.....and TCU.....
bigdad
AG
Was that their biggest win in the last 5 years?
Dr. Abbott, DDS
Saw that before leaving for work. Pathetic ***gots
Dr. Abbott, DDS
quote:
quote:
quote:

Plus they hired a retard to replace Mack
Texmid
AG
I do not understand how they think the lhn is a positive for them. I am a Dish customer. On my guide I have all of the SD channels hidden. When I flip past the lhn there is never anything on it. It cannot cost that much to broadcast their crap in HD. The SECN certainly doesn't have any problem broadcasting everything in HD. I guess it just highlights the differences in how the networks are managed.
dreyOO
So the ex-wife is watching old home videos again while binge eating ice cream in her old wedding dress again?
aggiehawg
AG
quote:
I do not understand how they think the lhn is a positive for them. I am a Dish customer. On my guide I have all of the SD channels hidden. When I flip past the lhn there is never anything on it. It cannot cost that much to broadcast their crap in HD. The SECN certainly doesn't have any problem broadcasting everything in HD. I guess it just highlights the differences in how the networks are managed.
I have to wonder if ESPN is holding that HD channel open for an ACC Network???
BeowulfShaeffer
AG
They do broadcast in HD. Dish is the only provider who offers it only in SD. Time Warner, Direct, AT&T, etc. all broadcast it in HD. Now, most of the archival content they have is in SD, but that's only because they've sucked for so many years...
The Collective
AG
I have Dish. They war over the oddest things. It seems one of their bargaining chips is to not give HD to certain channels. Several Disney properties just got HD at the last contract negotiation (ABC Family, Disney Junior (I think), ESPNU, and perhaps ESPNews). Dish is weird.
StephenvilleAg77
It was an upset win over their big brother Daddy A&M. That's an important memory for a little brother.
Stevetex.
quote:
quote:

No he needs to get a LHN HD satellite dish.
Patterson has one for him...... For a small nominal fee of course.
HeyMoe
AG
quote:
So the ex-wife is watching old home videos again while binge eating ice cream in her old wedding dress again?
Yep, muttering to herself, "Screw him, I gave him the best years of my life!!!!"

And she'll start calling his number and hanging up.
Muy
AG
Such a big win for the sips, I assume they went on to play for a national championship, right?
vin1041
AG
quote:
quote:
Yep, muttering to herself, "Screw him, I gave him the best years of my life!!!!"

And she'll start calling his number and hanging up.

If only colt wouldn't have gotten hurt!!!!!!!!!!!
Tamu_mgm
AG
Good. That game signified the start of our victory of conference realignment.
longhornhere55
quote:
It was an upset win over their big brother Daddy A&M. That's an important memory for a little brother.

longhornhere55
quote:
quote:

Wow. Where did you come up with that whopper? ESPN has nothing to do with this.
45-70Ag
AG
a network solely devoted to tu that does nothing but try to show how great tu is, and in effort to do that they broadcast a four year old game against a school they said didn't matter to them

Bwahahahahaha

goodAg80
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

ski-man
AG
quote:
quote:

No sip, I think............

I am glad the sips had to have one of the t shirt fan officials cheat for them to get the chance to win the game so that we can leave them in their crappy conference they put together and now their fans wish they are where we are now with a better coach than their "first choice" lol
Let's go ski-man!
aggiehawg
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

It was a joke. Unwad your panties.
Biz Ag
AG
quote:

One small step backward followed by an incalculable number of steps forward.

Muy
AG
Worst moment that turned out to be the biggest blessing. Thanks sips, thanks Tucker, thanks ref for the call that kept their drive alive.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.