Exactly who is this "Randolph Duke" character?

47,293 Views | 314 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by NoneGiven
Here4Beer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I bet ole Randy is yanking it so hard to this thread
Aggie304
Only if this thread had 12 year old boys in it.
Cow
Well, that link leads to nothing except Stanford. Nice try; got anything else?...Probably not.
And if you had refutable, linkable evidence, I would think it would be appreciated on the Shag.
Try it.
goodAg80
AG
quote:
Well, that link leads to nothing except Stanford. Nice try; got anything else?...Probably not.
And if you had refutable, linkable evidence, I would think it would be appreciated on the Shag.
Try it.
He still has you transfixed.

If you come out of your stupor you can read this thread.

Some light reading for the gullible
Silent For Too Long
quote:
Yes, the guy is a tad bit preoccupied with discrediting some **** lore, but he provides links to his research/claims. If you guys can prove otherwise, then do so with your own links instead of just claiming he's making this stuff up---and fish camp doesn't count, BTW. Otherwise, perhaps maybe you people need to re-think your group-think. (The attempts last year by some of your more notable contributors weren't met with much success, it seems, but I'm sure RD would welcome picking their arguments apart once again.)

Just sayin...now, let me have it.....
God you are a ****ing idiot.

I, and many other posters, have repeatedly spelled out on numerous occasions how he is dead ass wrong about something, and he persists to double down on being dead ass wrong.

He'll use a newspaper article as evidence of his narrative and completely ignore captions or words on that article that DIRECTLY CONTRADICT HIS DELUSIONAL NARRATIVE. Like word for word. You really have to be thoroughly retarded to be caught up in that guy's bull****.

But, then again, YOU ARE thoroughly retarded.
Paul Biegler, Esq.
AG
quote:
Try it.

Why don't you explain to us how any of his "arguments" make any logical sense at all?
Silent For Too Long
quote:
I bet ole Randy is yanking it so hard to this thread
No doubt.

The problem with a sociopath like Randy is there's really no good response. He's going to spend the rest of his life dedicated to spreading lies about A&M. Normally I would just say ignore the troll, but this one is particularly disturbing.

I'm not joking in the slightest when I say the guy is completely mentally unstable. He's going to end up hurting others someday.
Silent For Too Long
quote:
Try it.
Yeah. Because that's what those **** slinging monkeys at the shag are looking for....honest debate about their nemesis and Daddy A&M.

****ing worthless dip****.
Silent For Too Long
Randy is also infamous for reveling in Bonfire jokes, Cow. I'm sure you also think its downright hilarious that 12 innocent young adult texans died because they happen to root for a different football team then you do.

Scumbag.
Cow
I'm sensing you're not a blind follower and you see the truth beyond the hype. Good for you. You can still celebrate a "symbolic" tradition without having to defend a non-existent literal version of the event. RD is just pointing out the difference (albeit obsessively) but it makes some of your ilk very uncomfortable; i.e., crazy.
Bobcat06
AG
quote:
Try it.
All his conspiracies have been thoroughly debunked here before by cuppy and Telco (which he makes a passing reference to in his post). When it has been posted over on the Shag, the post has been deleted and user banned.

Now he's hanging on to dear life for some article where E King Gil mentions that the 12th Man tradition grew after he left (as if that's proof that it never happened?) and preparing to spend Memorial Day weekend insulting military veterans.
Silent For Too Long
quote:
I'm sensing you're not a blind follower and you see the truth beyond the hype. Good for you. You can still celebrate a "symbolic" tradition without having to defend a non-existent literal version of the event. RD is just pointing out the difference (albeit obsessively) but it makes some of your ilk very uncomfortable; i.e., crazy.
He's not just pointing out discrepancies. He's deliberately twisting every single gap in the historical knowledge to fit into his delusional world view.

You really are a completely stupid *****.
Cow
I don't recall RD "revelling" in bonfire jokes; maybe I'm wrong. I do recall him blaming the a&m administration for lack of oversight/control/responsibility. I agree with that.

What, exactly, leads you to believe I'd think 12 deaths would be "hilarious"? Back it up.
Silent For Too Long
quote:
I don't recall RD "revelling" in bonfire jokes; maybe I'm wrong. I do recall him blaming the a&m administration for lack of oversight/control/responsibility. I agree with that.

What, exactly, leads you to believe I'd think 12 deaths would be "hilarious"? Back it up.
Go back and reread his 300,000 words of diatribe, then, dumb ****.

The fact that you actually are stupid enough to swallow randy's dick is all I need to know about you, **** face. Go play in traffic.
Cow
Opinions (especially biased opinions) do not "thoroughly debunk" anything.
SMH.....
Silent For Too Long
Do you really think someone who spends his entire life and all of his free time spreading lies about A&M is interested in any honest discussion about A&M, you unadulterated bubble of semen? Randy's only reason for ever bringing up bonfire is to talk **** about A&M. That's it. He capitalizes on a tragedy to throw down some e-smack.

He's disgusting, horrible, piece of ****. And so are you. Please kill yourself and stop posting on this site.
NoneGiven
AG
quote:
Sweetheart, RD has three main assertions in regards to the 12th Man
1) A&M has no right to the trademark
2) A&M committed fraud in claiming they have a right to the 12th Man
3) EK Gill didn't actually get called down to suit up

To this day, he hasn't proven a single one of those things. The only accomplishment he has is finding previous references to the phrase 12th Man which is about as relevant as the Longhorn Mascot being used by several teams prior to your t-shirt school. Congrats. Gonna forfeit those trademarks now?

Now if you'd like to dive in to some of his other lunatic rantings we can. How about his failed debunking of SEC Network revenue projections?
Bobcat06
AG
quote:

Cow: Randy does make interesting points and no one has ever provided evidence to debunk him.
Ag: Links evidence from exact same discussion a year ago
Cow: Um... well.. Randy has never made jokes about bonfire....

Is it tough to be a goalie for Randy when you're constantly having to move goal posts for him?
Cow
You're losing it.
Bobcat06
AG
quote:
Opinions (especially biased opinions) do not "thoroughly debunk" anything.
SMH.....

In what world is photographic evidence of newspapers from the season after E King Gil refering to A&M as "the Twelth Man" are considered opinion?

quote:
I happen to have a 1924 Battalion hanging on my wall. It's from October 22, 1924.

Here is the front page. We were playing SMU that weekend.

Here is part of the article that talks about the game and bringing the twelfth man. It gets more in depth about the twelfth man being loud, but that part has some damage to it.

[This message has been edited by The Real Blue-Eyes (edited 2/5/2014 12:38p).]
Cow
And @Nonegiven
My understanding of RD's argument is not that Gill wasn't called down to suit up. His argument is that the "glorification" and subsequent "Aggie12th Man tradition" came after a 1939 radio broadcast featuring Gill, and then wasn't even touted openly as a "tradition" until the early 80s. Someone even provided him last week with a newspaper clip where Gill himself pretty much confirmed it was no big deal at the time.
Like I said, there's a difference in a symbolic version of events and a literal one. IMO he's just pointing that out and it's disturbing to many of you. Accept the reality and enjoy the symbolism---what's the problem?
Bobcat06
AG
quote:
My understanding of RD's argument is not that Gill wasn't called down to suit up. His argument is that the "glorification" and subsequent "Aggie12th Man tradition" came after a 1939 radio broadcast featuring Gill, and then wasn't even touted openly as a "tradition" until the early 80s. Someone even provided him last week with a newspaper clip where Gill himself pretty much confirmed it was no big deal at the time.

The post directly above yours shows that RD is completely full of ****
ATMer
AG
"Accept the reality and enjoy the symbolism---what's the problem?"

You mean like, 13-0 = BEVO ?
ABATTBQ11
AG
quote:
And @Nonegiven
Like I said, there's a difference in a symbolic version of events and a literal one. IMO he's just pointing that out and it's disturbing to many of you. Accept the reality and enjoy the symbolism---what's the problem?
You can either a) address the photographic evidence posted above kicking RD in the nuts, b) silently STFU and GTFO because you're a ***** , or c) just admit that he's a ****ing lunatic with no life who just likes to pull stuff out of his *** almost as much as he likes to put stuff in it.

It's up to you.
Cow
Nope. The "12th Man" term was in use way before a&m used it; that's pretty much acknowledged by everyone, even your own. The question RD poses is whether Gill was heralded in 1922 and thereafter as "THE 12th Man" of **** tradition today. I have to agree that he wasn't at that time, not until many years later. What's wrong in admitting it was romantized to add to your "traditions" after the fact?
Really, whatever.....
HTownAg98
Go fellate a cactus, you scrofulous little Ben-wa ball.
88jrt06
AG
Previous screen names for "Cow"?

He's doing that "...dost protest too much" thing that usually narrows the field to 6-8 oddball sips/t-shirts.
NoneGiven
AG
quote:
Nope. The "12th Man" term was in use way before a&m used it; that's pretty much acknowledged by everyone, even your own. The question RD poses is whether Gill was heralded in 1922 and thereafter as "THE 12th Man" of **** tradition today. I have to agree that he wasn't at that time, not until many years later. What's wrong in admitting it was romantized to add to your "traditions" after the fact?
Really, whatever.....
Whatever? Yes you clearly don't care.

RD is trying to prove we don't own the 12th Man name. We do. Deal with it dip****.
Cow
Oh, and BTW, regarding his "failed debunking of sec network revenue projections"---I guess we'll see how that pans out realistically in a week or so. I'm curious myself.
Paul Biegler, Esq.
AG
quote:
Really, whatever.....
So your position is that the tradition itself wasn't "heralded" in the same way as it is today until later? Don't all traditions grow over time? If something happened last ****ing week, of course people aren't going to look back at it with the same romantic viewpoint that they would if it happened a century ago, you ****ing idiot. Who cares? Name ANY school where that isn't EXACTLY the same. You think Notre Dame painted the helmets gold one year and treated it as sacred lore the next? No, you dip****.

Do you have a rational, grounded cell in your brain?
Paul Biegler, Esq.
AG
quote:
Oh, and BTW, regarding his "failed debunking of sec network revenue projections"---I guess we'll see how that pans out realistically in a week or so. I'm curious myself.
So if the YEAR 1 numbers aren't what Clay Travis said they'd be in Year 3 or 4...after startup costs which IN EVERY BUSINESS lower the take in the initial years.....will Randy be "right" to you?
Cow
Who are you arguing with???
Did you not read the next-to-last-statement in my post---what do you not comprehend?
NoneGiven
AG
quote:
We will see what we will make in year 3 a week from now? Sweet Krishna you are stupid. Why don't you try thinking on your own, Cow?
Bobcat06
AG
quote:
Really, whatever.....

The legend grew over time therefore A&M does not own the 12th Man trademark? WTF?!?

His argument has always been that A&M created a fake tradition decades later. That article shows that people were calling A&M the 12th Man the season after EKG.
Paul Biegler, Esq.
AG
quote:
Who are you arguing with???
Did you not read the next-to-last-statement in my post---what do you not comprehend?
Do you understand that there's a difference between claiming that a tradition was romanticized over time vs. a party is lying about it's origin? Do you need someone to draw you a picture?

I've never met a single person that actually gives a **** how fast a tradition "evolved" anywhere. I've certainly never, ever given a moment's thought to how any tradition at Texas started or evolved because I couldn't care less. Yet you have a group of morons on shaggie bevo that think it's worth putting in countless hours to try and debunk the history behind Texas A&M's traditions....and yet....can't even provide a semi-convincing argument.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.