Statesman says everything you need to know about the 40 acres

8,951 Views | 44 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by MallalieuAg
RAB87
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
Who would've imagined that the sips would manage to locate and hire a bigger asshat than Deloss Dodds as his replacement?

I feel like it must be a conspiracy, and some high-powered Aggie lizard-man shapeshifter is pulling the strings behind the scene, and intentionally wrecking the sip AD.

I couldn't have scripted it any better than it has been playing out.

Brilliant words my friend, just brilliant.
longhornhere55
quote:
Longwhorn69....... I would take last place in the toughest football conference over first place in the Big YMCA 12 Conference.
Enjoy it.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
quote:
The Gold Standard

quote:
A national leader with Texas roots, Eric Hyman has led Texas A&M University to eye-opening success in the Southeastern Conference as Director of Athletics.

Eye Opening? I guess the football team competing for last in the SEC West & basketball making the NIT is the gold standard at A&M. LOL!

And yea, I guess keeping Sleepy Kennedy is eye opening.

See What I Did There?

that's odd we have the 2nd best record in the SEC-W over the three years we have been it it....yet thats competing for last?

down a little last year when rebuilding without the best player in college football....but 2nd, 4th and 6th...are not last.

9 SEC conference titles so far in 2+ seasons
1st in baseball currently
basketball - yeah...but 3rd in SEC this year...we all agree thats an issue

Flashdiaz
AG
quote:
quote:
Longwhorn69....... I would take last place in the toughest football conference over first place in the Big YMCA 12 Conference.
Enjoy it.
the LAST place team in the SEC West obliterated the Longhorns in the bowl game.

I Enjoyed it.
v1rotate92
AG
Longhorn59...YARDS against last place hogs.
aTm2004
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
Enjoy it.

I Enjoyed it.

We need to remind him exactly how dominating it was because he most likely blocked it out of his memory.

59 yards!!!!
Credible Source
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
Enjoy it.

I Enjoyed it.

The whole ****ing world enjoyed it. I don't know anyone who laugh at those idiots for weeks.
Teslag
AG
quote:
quote:
Enjoy it.

We haven't finished near the bottom of our conference since joining dip****.
ABATTBQ87
AG
And the hits keep on coming

Credible Source
AG
quote:
And the hits keep on coming

https://cdn2.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/l8K58-m1U3FFmhu-bTTQ1Mt7B6I=/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/2888358/botched_hand_off.0.gif
MallalieuAg
AG
longwhorn
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.