turns out Tadlock was the pimp all along

16,841 Views | 285 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by BeowulfShaeffer
Paul Biegler, Esq.
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
my lord mac gets so bent out of shape

How am I bent out of shape? Calling a guy a dumbass who proves yet AGAIN that he has no equal is "getting bent out of shape"? Um...ok.
K.
nice work making this thread all about you, bro.

im impressed.
Paul Biegler, Esq.
AG
quote:

im impressed.

Barry Kripke
AG
quote:

im impressed.

Shut up, c*nt.
K.
e=mc2
AG
Yes - The Big 12 is great in baseball.

1. Virginia 37-8 4-1 1
2. Oregon State 31-8 4-1 5
3. Louisiana-Lafayette 39-6 3-1 3
4. Cal Poly 36-7 2-2 2
5. Florida 30-15 3-2 6
6. Florida State 33-11 3-2 4
7. Washington 29-10 2-2 7
8. Louisiana State 33-11 3-1 9
9. South Carolina 34-11 4-1 11

10. Miami 32-13 5-0 15
11. Mississippi 33-12 3-1 16
12. Alabama 29-15 1-3 8

13. Louisville 33-11 5-0 13
14. Rice 31-15 2-2 12
15. Indiana 28-12 3-1 18
16. Houston 31-12 2-2 14
17. Texas Christian 30-13 4-0 23
18. Oklahoma State 31-13 2-2 21
19. Texas 32-13 2-2 10
20. Vanderbilt 33-12 4-0 25
21. Texas Tech 35-12 3-1 NR
22. Liberty 35-10 4-1 NR
23. Central Florida 28-16 3-0 NR
24. Mercer 34-11 3-1 NR
25. Kentucky 27-17 1-3 17
Dropped Out: Oregon (19), Mississippi State (20), Clemson (22), Arkansas (24)

Only 6 SEC teams ranked above tard and only 5 SEC teams ranked ahead of any Big Turd team. So, so dominant!

[This message has been edited by e=mc2 (edited 4/29/2014 10:04a).]
K.
All I referred to was Tech's RPI. Which is 11. That's it.

The Rivalries took over and now we're talking about basketball and law school.
e=mc2
AG
I'm talking Tech baseball here, just like you. But unlike you, I'm illustrating that comparing the BDF to the SEC is baseball is dumb. When you play scrubs from a scrub league, the RPI is artificial, just as it was in basketball. Face it, your conference is not a good one. They can hang their hat this year on b-ball. And that's without a Final Four team.

The BDF is a sad joke. And the fact that ****ing Baylor wins championships in it makes it a travesty.
The Notorious A.G.G.I.E.
AG
Guys, you don't understand.

TMFingBAFullThrottleTech is gonna be HOSTING a regional at Double Wide Suite Baseball Park!

-----------------------------------------------------

K.
quote:
But unlike you, I'm illustrating that comparing the BDF to the SEC is baseball is dumb.

agreed. which is why I didn't do that. just like I don't compare the BDF(lol) to the SEC in football.

quote:
When you play scrubs from a scrub league, the RPI is artificial, just as it was in basketball.

I don't disagree with your point, but Tech's RPI isn't 11 just because of its wins in the Big 12.

Guess what - the Big 10 sucks at baseball too. But Indiana's RPI is 2. How is that possible if their league sucks so bad?

cupcakesprinkles
AG
Ranked #21 in the nation and he's been flapping his man pleaser for 3 pages here. You'd at least think he'd wait until they were in the top 10 but he knows and we know that won't happen so you have to take what you can get.

David_Puddy
AG
Boyd just steady trolls all day long....pretty f'ing sad.
Barry Kripke
AG
Einstein just took an atomic-sized sh*t on Boyd's chest. Jesus.
K.
so now im trolling by talking about baseball?

and then there's barry, begging for attention.

you wonder why nobody posts here anymore?
Barry Kripke
AG
quote:
begging for attention.

Holy sh*t.
David_Puddy
AG
quote:

This is the equivalent of Mark Mangino calling someone a fatass.
K.
so g*damn stupid
Barry Kripke
AG
Hahaha
cupcakesprinkles
AG
quote:

begging for attention.

[This message has been edited by allshine (edited 4/29/2014 10:47a).]
Barry Kripke
AG
quote:

You pay money to Texags.com so that you can use more icons when you post, but I'm begging for attention.

Why is your internet persona so important to you, f***ing psycho?
One Nine
K.
quote:
You pay money to Texags.com so that you can use more icons when you post, but I'm begging for attention.

that literally makes no sense.

for an IT nerd you sure are f***ing stupid.
Paul Biegler, Esq.
AG
quote:
Guess what - the Big 10 sucks at baseball too. But Indiana's RPI is 2. How is that possible if their league sucks so bad?

Because as I said before, RPI is a flawed metric. Which is why you running around here bragging about your school's RPI is stupid..as I said before.
Barry Kripke
AG
quote:
quote:

that literally makes no sense.

for an IT nerd you sure are f***ing stupid.

Didn't think you'd dodge the question. That's f***ing weird.

What other handles do you have lined up for when this one gets axed, psycho?

[This message has been edited by Barry kripke (edited 4/29/2014 11:08a).]
goodAg80
AG
Go get 'em K.

K.
quote:
quote:

Because as I said before, RPI is a flawed metric. Which is why you running around here bragging about your school's RPI is stupid..as I said before.

Then why does college baseball follow RPI to the letter when assigning seeds? Last year the top 16 RPI teams were the 16 hosts of regionals.

Why haven't they figured out that their stupid f***ing system doesn't work?

Every system is "flawed". If there's something so wrong with it then tell us what would work better?

[This message has been edited by K. (edited 4/29/2014 11:20a).]
cupcakesprinkles
AG
boyd is not letting this one go. TBAT baseball is ranked #21 and every mother f-cker on Texags will know this before his mission is complete.
K.
youre so awful
Paul Biegler, Esq.
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Then why does college baseball follow RPI to the letter when assigning seeds? Last year the top 16 RPI teams were the 16 hosts of regionals.

Why haven't they figured out that their stupid f***ing system doesn't work?

Every system is "flawed". If there's something so wrong with it then tell us what would work better?

[This message has been edited by K. (edited 4/29/2014 11:20a).]

Do you understand that the point isn't that the system is flawed? The point is that when your league has had similarly high numbers on this same type of metric in the very recent past only to to get completely humiliated when they FINALLY play other teams from other leagues, running around here bragging about it makes you look like an idiot. Do you think your lack of recognizing that could be why literally every single time you attempt to twirl your peeter around on here it gets clipped off faster than you can even get a consistent hip roll into it?
cupcakesprinkles
AG
quote:
you sure are f***ing stupid.

quote:
so g*damn stupid

quote:
begging for attention.

quote:
youre so awful

Your shtick of not being serious and having a good joke amongst friends is on life support here.

goodAg80
AG
That's just K.'s way of saying he loves you.
K.
quote:

Do you understand that the point isn't that the system is flawed? The point is that when your league has had similarly high numbers on this same type of metric in the very recent past only to to get completely humiliated when they FINALLY play other teams from other leagues, running around here bragging about it makes you look like an idiot.

Now you're so turned around you don't even know what you're arguing.

And the fact that you can't see it is why you're stuck in the sh*tty career you're in

K.
quote:
quote:
By the way, Mac's air tight logic here is that the Big 12 sucks at baseball because the Big 12 sucked at basketball in the tournament this year.

That's why we love him

Um, that's not what I argued at all, actually. But like Andy, that's why you're in the ****ty career you're in.

Followed by:

quote:
quote:

Do you understand that the point isn't that the system is flawed? The point is that when your league has had similarly high numbers on this same type of metric in the very recent past (basketball) only to to get completely humiliated when they FINALLY play other teams from other leagues, running around here bragging about it makes you look like an idiot.

So because it happened in basketball, it's probably going to happen in baseball.

You're a f***ing wind-up toy with a sh*tty job
gougler08
AG
K. will not be happy when TBAT gets passed over for hosting a regional by Cal Poly and Washington since they'll need more West Coast spots. Hell TCU will probably host before Tech
Paul Biegler, Esq.
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
By the way, Mac's air tight logic here is that the Big 12 sucks at baseball because the Big 12 sucked at basketball in the tournament this year.

That's why we love him

Um, that's not what I argued at all, actually. But like Andy, that's why you're in the ****ty career you're in.

Followed by:

quote:
quote:

Do you understand that the point isn't that the system is flawed? The point is that when your league has had similarly high numbers on this same type of metric in the very recent past (basketball) only to to get completely humiliated when they FINALLY play other teams from other leagues, running around here bragging about it makes you look like an idiot.

So because it happened in basketball, it's probably going to happen in baseball.

You're a f***ing wind-up toy with a sh*tty job

I absolutely ****ing love watching you think you've "got me" when a 4th grader with basic reading comprehension skills can see that you're..once again...completely missing the point. You need to learn the difference between "necessary" and "sufficient" as well as a host of other basic logic tools that will greatly assist you in analyzing what someone is actually arguing. Good ****ing Lord.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.