Ketchum and his grand kids

36,383 Views | 163 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by fistofsouth
Evanhue
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
VonDaMan
AG
quote:
There's a loyalty between us that makes working together every day something unique and special

HeyGuys
quote:
I want to be Jimmy Sexton when I grow up. Total mancrush.

haahhaahahhah what a piece of ****
clutchcity25
Yep #8 is what this is all about. "This is obviously the greatest job EVER!"
HeyGuys
remember people, this isnt a fan reporting, this is a 100% legit professional journalist
TAZ99
AG
I'm sure the rest of the sip suckers/subscribers appreciate him as the true artist he is. Those words are ****ing poetry and he knows it.
cupcakesprinkles
AG
quote:
I don't even know exactly I'm going to say............I'm just going to start typing and we'll see where this bad boy takes me.

Dumbasses pay for this
APHIS AG
quote:
remember people, this isn't a fan reporting, this is a 100% legit professional journalist

And reporters from Pravda from the old Soviet Union thought of themselves as being "legit professional journalist".
Grumpy
AG
His possessions: a limited edition sword from the Lord of the Rings and 19 cats sitting around him on the couch in his momma's basement.
YouBet
AG
Has someone replied to that with all of the examples where brown was wrong and all of the examples where Ketch modified recruit ratings once it was clear a recruit was either coming to Texas or choosing someone else?

I know someone has this documented.
David_Puddy
AG
Patting Chimp on the back for "nailing" a story? What planet did I wake up on?
91_Aggie
AG
So what exactly will people be telling their grand kids about this week?
ShankedPunt
quote:
quote:
8. There is no downside here for Texas.

goodAg80
AG
quote:
6. Every day Saban is silent, the better it becomes for Texas. No matter what happens, I really don't believe Saban wants to be viewed as a guy that was aligning for Mack's job before it was open. It will be incredibly hard for him to stay silent for the next 48 hours. Or hell, maybe it won't.

What a DUMB MOTHER****ER
Teslag
AG
quote:
I'm thinking Friday will be an incredibly emotional day.

Well he got one right.
dermdoc
AG
You were Texas
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
corvettemike86
AG
"Are you guys ready for stories you'll tell your grandkids?"...

Yes, about how the tulip bulb (Saban) mania reached its peak on 12-12 and then came crashing back to earth.... Great day for everyone that 'shorted' that story...
Nixter
AG
Rick Perry FTW!
JasonD2005
AG
quote:
8. There is no downside here for Texas. The might of the job is becoming apparent by the very discussion that is beginning to take place. If not Saban, this will be a very coveted position.

tf!?
Killer-K 89
AG
I only wish that I could spend Christmas with my t-sip ex-wife's family. This is such a great day.

She and I divorced as A&M was divorcing tu. And I sorely heard about our demise in the SEC. blah blah blah.
The D
AG
quote:
10. Nice job, Chip Brown.

One of the great things about working with the OB team is that we're more family than co-workers. There's a loyalty between us that makes working together every day something unique and special in this industry, so when one of the best college football reporters on the planet has the kind of day in reporting that makes the likes of Colin Cowherd, Bruce Feldman and just about every other respectable name in the industry sing his praises, it's a proud moment for all of us that witness the daily grind and total commitment that Chip puts into this job. I just wanted to give Chip an "attaboy" for the professionalism and care for his craft that he exhibits every day, an effort that that has helped make Orangebloods what it has become as a nationally credible news organization.

From, Chip to Suchomel to Dustin to Taylor to Alex… I'm a lucky dude.

[This message has been edited by The D (edited 12/13/2013 10:48p).]
Diet Cokehead
AG
BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
91_Aggie
AG
Will ketch edit this story much like he did for his evaluation of joeckel?
Furlock Bones
AG

Is that really a question? Of course he will edit this with no mention of the change. He's a pathetic dbag.

[This message has been edited by Sloan Kettering (edited 12/14/2013 11:04a).]
Humorous Username
AG
quote:

Is that really a question? Of course he will edit this with no mention of the change. He's a pathetic dbag.

The question now is, will he wait three and a half years to revise his report? Or is he holding out hope that Brown will still be fired and he canpoint to this and say he was right all along?
goodAg80
AG
I hope Ketch and Chip are keeping a detailed diary so they can tell the grand-kids every stupid thing that happens.
thats what I do
AG
When this story gets retold to our grandchildren, it will be a cautionary tale about arrogance, greed and denial.
chosin
AG
quote:
As I sit down to pour out some thoughts onto my keyboard, I don't even know exactly I'm going to say. So many thoughts. So many angles. So much everything.

Again, what a day.

I'm just going to start typing and we'll see where this bad boy takes me.

I could not read anything past the intro. What a shiddy ass writer - paired with an uncanny ability to be dead ****ing wrong 90% of the time. Who the **** would pay for this ignorant ****'s "information"? This literally reads like a freshman creative writing essay at a 3rd-rate community college.

[This message has been edited by chosin (edited 1/2/2014 7:44p).]
goodAg80
AG
Another story for the grandkids...

Chip leaves Orangebloods...
TheHulkster
AG
As bad as this sheit was upon the day of its publication, it has aged even worse.

How he has even one paying subscriber not named Mrs. Ketchum is a testament to human gullibility.
MosesRAB-93
AG
quote:

Ketch ejaculates potato chips? No wonder Chimp and other STRONGHORNS love him. Does Coach Strong know this--- if so, I'm sure he'd give Ketch a Bukaki tourbus invite. (Would really rally their fanbase!)
goodAg80
AG
Grandkids need to know that Kyler Murray signed with the Ags.
BohunkAg
AG
BohunkAg
AG
Is that Tip O'Neill by the way?
BohunkAg
AG

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.