More quotes from J Taylor over the years...

8,355 Views | 74 Replies | Last: 12 yr ago by Amazing Moves
Batzarro
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
From ("Cart" and his dad) Thread 4/26/10

http://texags.com/main/forum.reply.asp?topic_id=1616296&forum_id=6

Defends Cart McCry :
quote:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That is an accurate short range QB on a team loaded with talent.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is that talent over the last couple of years? His two receivers, Cosby and Shipley, were undrafted and in the third round. He has no offensive lineman drafted. Texags is always telling everyone how bad the Texas running backs are. We know there is no tight end. And I'm always hearing over here how awful Greg Davis is. And, of course, Colt sucked - y'all say that all the time.

Yet somehow, Texas averaged almost a field goal more than any other BCS conference team and Colt won 45 games in college. Blind luck, I guess.

From the Thread "A&M Lineman Arrested..." 11/23/2011

Defends t.u.'s criminal reputation

http://texags.com/main/forum.reply.asp?topic_id=1528737&forum_id=5&page=last

quote:
quote:

Anybody remember Leno's joke a couple years back? What do they call a crime ring in Austin?

Leno? Are you serious?

Thread: "McCoyed"? What the hell is that?
2/02/2010

http://texags.com/main/forum.reply.asp?topic_id=1571977&forum_id=5

Defends his boy McCoy again:

quote:

quote:
It almost makes you feel sorry for the sips that they had someone like this represent them for 1/2 a decade

Poor Texas. Sucks to have the guy that won the Walter Camp, Maxwell, Davey O'Brien, 45 games, two-time Heisman Finalist and all-time game winner as their representative.

Thread:Bracketology 03/06/09

http://texags.com/main/forum.reply.asp?topic_id=1375372&forum_id=12

quote:
quote:

11 seeded Ags take on the 'Cuse in the first round and would have a matchup with 3rd seeded Wake in the second.

8 seeded whorn (huh? why?) would have UNLV in the first and 1 seeded Pitt in the second

Why is there an assumption over here that - at this point in the season, at least - A&M has been so much better than Texas. Texas has bigger non-conference victories right now and would win the tie breaker in the Big 12. A lot can change. And by the end of this regular season and conference tourney, A&M could very well earn a higher seed than Texas. But at this point in the season, that is a tough argument.

And it goes on and on. Defending the 'sips, especially anyone named McCoy at every turn. And we're supposed to believe this guy would be an objective official.
Decay
AG
It's just comical at this point.
rrj2012
AG
This guy was an official at Turkey Day, and sips still think they won that game legitimately. It's so comical
Bonfire1996
AG
Has he posted since? That is the biggest indictment of all.
rrj2012
AG
I'm not too good at this internetting thing, but in my semi exhaustive search, the latest posts I could find were from last spring
GvineAg89
AG
The last time I'm aware of him posting was in a thread just before being called out for being the official that screwed us. He has disappeared since then I think.
Happy Kuykendahl
It's the same guy. Confirmed.
AGSPORTSFAN07
AG
quote:
The pressure is squarely on Texas Dec. 28, as Brown doesn't want to enter 2012 spring ball having lost four out of five to end the previous season, with the lone win coming in a game that had more to do with the Texas A&M Aggies losing than the Longhorns winning.

Poor effers.

Here's a bone.... http://suicidehotlines.com/index.html
Batzarro
AG
Here's him going nuts insisting t.u. wasn't behind conference affiliation games

http://mobile.texags.com/Forums/5/Topics/1913371

Here's him this October defending Deloss, saying how the 'sippies would likely name a building after him.

http://texags.com/main/forum.reply.asp?topic_id=1938915&forum_id=5
Happy Kuykendahl
Look how many discussions he's in on officiating in several sports on this board
Boyd Fistmas
how do you think he feels about welching c*nts?
Tag77
This needs to be investigated.
Jack Daniels
I bet even a total piece of **** like JTaylor pays his bets when he loses.
Check out time June 30
Damn, this guy has no business officiating football games. What a ringer for the horns. I knew ol' Mack liked to bring his own officials to big ball games. Mangino and Kansas are believers now.
Bonfire1996
AG
Scary part is Byrne emailed the Big 12 offices about Mr. J Taylor's facebook pictures and they actually had an excuse. I wonder what their excuse would be to find him defending the Horns as a fan on Texags.com.
Token
AG
pay up
Hellraiser97
quote:

Scary part is Byrne emailed the Big 12 offices about Mr. J Taylor's facebook pictures and they actually had an excuse.

What was that?

Hook 'Em Horns

Hellraiser97

--

"You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas." -- Davy Crockett
Randall Watson
Welcher
Bonfire1996
AG
Byrne fired off an email when the facebook photos made the rounds of actual referee Taylor and his kids in longhorns garb.

Byrne asked the offices for an explanation he could give the masses.

Office responded with an entire dissertation about the events surrounding the picture. Claim was that Taylor forgot what the weather was going to be so he borrowed the longhorn shirt from the owner of the house they were at. It was quite ridiculous.

Fact remains that JTaylor the poster has not refuted the claims that he is the referee in question and has disappeared since the claim was made. The more he stays away, the more the circumstantial evidence becomes reality.
Boyd Fistmas
yall take "crying about the refs" to a whole new level.

even the welching c*nt is trying to weasel out of his bet by blaming it on one of the officials.
Hellraiser97
quote:
Byrne fired off an email when the facebook photos made the rounds of actual referee Taylor and his kids in longhorns garb.

Byrne asked the offices for an explanation he could give the masses.

Office responded with an entire dissertation about the events surrounding the picture. Claim was that Taylor forgot what the weather was going to be so he borrowed the longhorn shirt from the owner of the house they were at. It was quite ridiculous.

Certainly plausible I would say. Was this posted anywhere, or just you heard it from someone?

quote:
Fact remains that JTaylor the poster has not refuted the claims that he is the referee in question and has disappeared since the claim was made. The more he stays away, the more the circumstantial evidence becomes reality.

Definitely unprofessional and should get him banned from reffing in the Big12 if the case. Really think he is that stupid though as to post under his own name?

Hook 'Em Horns

Hellraiser97

--

Bonfire1996
AG
Emails came via FOIA.

I agree it would be a combination of dumb and ballsy to post under his real name, but he has disappeared since he was called into question.
Hellraiser97
In that big packet that was posted a few weeks ago?

Hook 'Em Horns

Hellraiser97

--

GvineAg89
AG
JTaylor set up his TexAgs account in 2003. Not too sure how long he has been a big 12 official, but back then FB and all the other social media stuff was not what it is today. Still dumb to use your real name under the circumstances, but I'm pretty sure his handle on other websites (like the fire fighter site) is JTaylor too.

It would be ONE HELL of a coincidence if it is not the same guy.
Bonfire1996
AG
Hellraiser - Not sure when it was, just saw the email from Bill and the response from the Big 12 offices.
RecklessAg
AG
I heart texags. Someone take this to the next level.
txaggie_2011
AG
quote:
Hellraiser - Not sure when it was, just saw the email from Bill and the response from the Big 12 offices.
Where are these emails?
Bonfire1996
AG
I think they are cut and paste in M&W in the long thread about this.

Liucci posted that the poster contacted him to ensure he wasn't the ref in question. Yet he still has completely stopped posting. If he were not the guy, it would be incredibly easy for him to start a post denying it, and we would all move on. But that hasn't happened, which is telling to say the least.

As a poster mentioned above, everything this referee signs up for, he uses the same username, J Taylor. Even more telling is that when the referee has been in photos in the past or in box scores, while his colleagues use their real names, he uses J Taylor. It is way, way to coincidental.
Decay
AG
Clearly this is an elaborate, years-in-planning prank by ***** to make The Magnificent Longhorns look bad! The weather WAS cold that day and he had no choice but to don the shirt. Otherwise he is completely unbiased. It's sheer coincidence that there was a massively questionable call that occurred at a crucial part of the game. I can shoot lasers out of my eyes.
Happy Kuykendahl
quote:
yall take "crying about the refs" to a whole new level.

even the welching c*nt is trying to weasel out of his bet by blaming it on one of the officials.

Leach, who you glorify, after the 2007 tu game.

You, claiming Harry never accepted your Sticks/Potts deal.

You're such a pathetic sawed off dunce.
Boyd Fistmas
What a welching puzzy.

Pay your bets, f**got
Randall Watson
Pay your bets. Even if you have to pay rent a center style.
Batzarro
AG
J Taylor showing off his part time work as a ref. Hmmm, what team does she choose to show a picture of????

http://my.firefighternation.com/photo/part-timer?xg_source=activity

Randall Watson
The call on Hunter was bad. The two PF calls on Keenan Robinson were equally bad.
Batzarro
AG
A damning quote if I ever seen one.

http://texags.com/main/forum.reply.asp?topic_id=1387268&forum_id=6&page=last

quote:
quote:
Anyone tell you that year in, year out, our alumni give more money to our program than yours do to theirs?

So what? You're nationally irrelevant in sports. Meanwhile, Texas is one of the best programs in the country.

Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.