Lost a good one

37,611 Views | 324 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by aggiedad55
mike073
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Bo - I still see his FIL on a regular basis. I think the family misses him immensely.

Gig 'em Aggies!

BohunkAg
AG
Epic bump on a great day for Rivalries. Rest in peace, my brother.
Decay
AG
Here
AgDotCom
Troy was a good guy and brought with him a lot of good times around here. His obit..... wow.
neelyb
Howdy. My name is Neely, and my dad was Elliot Brown (Troy McClure). Reading all of these kind words about my dad means more to me than you could ever know.
There are many suspicious circumstances surrounding his death and i want to do whatever i can to get to the bottom of the truth. If anybody has anything they want to share, i would love to get in contact with you!
maroon barchetta
AggieBaseball06
AG
Has it really been 14 years? He was a Rivalries legend.
AgDotCom
Neely, I wish I could help, but I only knew your dad here. Apparently some of the others here knew him fairly well, and hopefully they might have something to say.

We all loved your dad, I have two daughters and I'd give anything if they thought as much about me as you do about him. Maybe they do, I hope so. God bless you.

As an aside, I noticed Longhorn Dub, surf, and Tex Pete left a note on Tom's obituary. There are and were some class folks in this forum, despite its irreverent reputation.
neelyb
I should've included some positive updates in my original comment. I am now 23 and married to an amazing man who actually shares a birthday with my dad. We have a 10 month old daughter named Elliot, to carry on his name. It was something i always wanted to do and it suits her beautifully
aggiedad55
AG
Here

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.