Real Estate
Sponsored by

FSBO: College Station home in Emerald Forest

2,755 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by WestGalvestonAggie
Civil04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Staff - Please remove
SteveBott
AG
Civil don't take this wrong but this post is why most folks should not go FSBO.

You leave no contact number, no listing site, no address and not even a full set of pictures.

I see now reason to to even contact you, if I could.

Good luck.
Civil04
AG
Are you requesting the information in your response, because I will be glad to provide it? Just send me a PM.

If you are in the market for a home in College Station, you know exactly where Emerald Forest is located and the type of homes within the neighborhood. I simply provided a single photo to show how well the inside has been kept for interested people to reach out. I want serious inquiries. Feel free to spend as much time on Realtor.com seeing doctored photos that provide little knowledge of the actual listing.

If you're in the market for a house, good luck.
MookieBlaylock
AG
No he is just yelling at you
PeekingDuck
AG
What's the address?
Civil04
AG
PeekingDuck said:

What's the address?
Drop me your number as a response or PM me and I will give you a call.

JP76
Hit up Jmazz on here

http://www.twelverealty.com/unique-flat-fee/

Best $1,995 you will ever spend to sell this house

jja79
AG
Is this house actually for sale?
Civil04
AG
Just sent you a PM.
Red Pear Luke (BCS)
Sponsor
AG
Looks well cared for and has a strong pride of ownership!

I'll reach out as it may work for one of my clients.

Best of luck with the sale!
Civil04
AG
Thanks!

Just sent you a PM. Please let me know if you or your client need more info.
Civil04
AG
JP76 said:

Hit up Jmazz on here

http://www.twelverealty.com/unique-flat-fee/

Best $1,995 you will ever spend to sell this house

Let me know if you have an interested client and I'll send you more info.
Civil04
AG
Bumping this back to the top.

I've had a couple of people reach out via TexAgs and I have provided additional information. If interested, send me a PM or leave me your contact information in a reply.
RAB87
AG
Civil, good on you for doing FSBO. I'm about to save a $50,000 real estate commission on first FSBO I've ever done. The title company has provided all the guidance we needed and it's been remarkably easy. I'm shocked that more people do not go FSBO.
Civil04
AG
Thanks for the encouragement! I'm glad to hear about your success story, and congratulations!

For others, I'll be updating the post later today with some additional information. We just finished having a new shower installed in the master bath.
Zackdh9
AG
Civil04
AG
I just added a link to the posting that will take you to a Proton Drive with a slide show of the house. Again, if you are interested in seeing the house, send me a PM or leave your contact information in a reply and we'll set something up.
WestGalvestonAggie
Only realtors are members of the National Association of Realtors. I'm confused as to where I'd even be able to enjoy my morning coffee looking at this listing. A realtor would be able to point that out to me easily. They are also able to answer other questions such as how many rooms there are and if there's a bathroom or not. Does it have a yard? Electricity? Who knows. I mean, you could ask the seller, but he's probably not even in the National Association of Realtors and might not even like morning coffee. No thanks. Probably the only way I would buy something like this would be if I had the guidance and knowledge and skill of at least two or more buyers agents. It's a pretty house though. I guess. From that one single grainy picture provided that clearly wasn't even taken by an actual realtor. Would be nice if it were filtered and shot through a fisheye lens, but again, clearly not a realtor. Good luck with the sale of what I guess is probably a single family home. It's hard to know for sure. Maybe it's land or a rental apartment? No idea...
"I always thought Roy Acuff was probably an *******. I’m a Hank Williams fan."

-Steve Earle
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.