Real Estate
Sponsored by

Selling Mom's Condo in Bryan

2,109 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by schwack schwack
schwack schwack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My Mom passed away in January & we are selling her condo. It's in a nice, quiet, small, established development. She loved living there. It's a nicely renovated 3/2 (one bedroom turned into an office) with a great set up for roommates - bedrooms are at opposite ends of the unit. There are 3 outdoor spaces & plenty of natural light. HVAC is only a couple years old.

Before you say it - yes the HOA fee is high, but they recently re-roofed, re-sided & painted the entire complex and did work on the pool.

Please give it a look if you or someone you know is in the market.

https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/3122-Camelot-Dr-Apt-34_Bryan_TX_77802_M82306-26071?from=srp-list-card

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/3122-Camelot-Dr-APT-34-Bryan-TX-77802/50324775_zpid/

Edited to add zillow link if you prefer that + added a "please" - my computer (or me) is very glitchy today.
RAB87
AG
$425 monthly HOA in Bryan?!
schwack schwack
AG
Yep. It went up to cover those exterior renovations/repairs mentioned.
kbourdon
We live in Memphis and our son is a Freshman on the O line. Looking for a home away from home that we can also rent out. Is this allowed here?
schwack schwack
AG
Sorry for the late reply - just now seeing this.

I'm sorry that I don't have an answer, but I have never lived in the unit so I have never reviewed the bylaws or documents regarding short term rentals. If you call the realtor, I know she can find out for you. Dara Nugent 979dash777dash0880

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.