Real Estate
Sponsored by

Homeowner's Insurance

1,195 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by fka ftc
combat wombat™
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Do any of you have any experience with Nationwide Private Client insurance? May be switching to them but don't know anything about the company. Looking for others' experiences.
Choward4
AG
Higher end Nationwide. If looking for policies like that then Chubb is the standard. Pure and AIG Private Client play in the ballgame too.
combat wombat™
AG
Do you know if Nationwide is a good company or are they miserable to work with?
Choward4
AG
My business deals with insurance on the home owners side. Don't have much dealing with the Private Client but Nationwide overall isn't great.
combat wombat™
AG
Their quote is less than half what we pay Chubb. It's tempting to switch BUUUT I really like good service and responsiveness if we ever have to make a claim.
Choward4
AG
Does it include vehicles? I've got ours separated for cost. Chubb on homeowners and STF for auto. Chubb also has the mechanicals and appliance break down coverage that seems to be very inexpensive. You do get what you pay for. Remember, most Chubb policies have a deductible waiver for non wind/hail claims that can really be a benefit on water/fire losses. Food for thought.
combat wombat™
AG
The new policy does but it's priced as a separate component. I need to look into the deductible waiver since I don't know what you mean.

We have 4 auto claims since 2019… all are not at fault… but some of the companies the new broker looked at still declined to cover us.
fka ftc
Give Berkley One a look as well. We broker through Hub on the business side but I also use them for home and auto (auto comes back as Travelers in Texas), They were started 3-6 years ago by some folks from Chubb.

Berkley has been fantastic including guiding through personal liability, appliance breakdown coverages, coverages for underground utility service lines, etc - small add ons that can save major headaches.

Highly recommend.
"The absence of the word accountability is not the same as wanting no accountability" -unknown

"You can never go wrong by staying silent if there is nothing apt to say" -Walter Isaacson
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.