Real Estate
Sponsored by

Looking for short term rental in BCS

1,390 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by betas2000
angus55
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Howdy. We are building our new house and need to bridge about 6 months from selling our existing house to move in. I thought I would give this Board a try to see if y'all could help point me in the right direction. We have a cat and dog and looking for at least 2 Bedrooms but would like 3.
We'll win this war, but we'll win it only by fighting and by showing the Germans that we've got more guts than they have, or ever will have. We're not going to just shoot the sons-of-b******, were going to rip out their living G*******d guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks. We're going to murder those lousy Hun c********** by the bushel-f****** basket. War is a bloody killing business. You've got to spill their blood or they will spill yours. Rip them up the belly. Shot them in the guts.
leighann
AG
Hi there, we have a house in South College Station that we plan to list as a rental, but haven't yet. 3/2, not updated, but quiet neighborhood.
You can text me, 28 1- seven five 3- 52 one one.
Thanks!
KenJohse
AG
Howdy, we have a fully furnished 2/2 in Bryan. There will probably be some conflicts as we are booked for all the games but Sam. In the past we have encountered this and we have refunded the nightly fee plus. Folks have been receptive to this.

I have a video to share.

I hope I did that correctly. Please let me know if you have any questions.

kennethjohse@sbcglobal.net
VacationRentals
AG
I have 3/2/2 in Rosewood. You can look it up on VRBO The Aggie Retreat, Property 7074476. Available after May 17- Sept 14. I have bookings beginning Sept 16. Fully furnished. Nice neighborhood. Send me an email if you are interested. Ferguson.suea @ gmail.com.
warrington74
AG
I'll have our house close to campus. We will be renting out the downstairs but we r using the upstairs in game day weekends

The house is a four bedroom two up two down
One bathroom up and one down

We are starting to remodel it ( new paint, carpet, laminate flooring etc. )

It would be fully furnished with all the basic needs

There is a 20x20 garage on site which will be empty that you could store your things during that period of time.

Should be ready tk go in mid September

Looking for.long term lessor for the 2 bedrooms down stairs, understanding that at times our family or my brother in laws family would be coming into town

Drarrington DPM @ dr.com

betas2000
AG
We own this fully furnished 3 bedroom 2 bath home in College Station, 5 miles from campus. You can email me with any questions miragesignaturehomes@gmail.com

airbnb.com/h/tamu
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.