Real Estate
Sponsored by

Homebuilders in College Station/Bryan

2,910 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Wvpd0707
Bwp1140
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My wife and I have recently moved back to the Bryan/College Station area and are looking at either buying or building. We have met with Reece Homes, RNL and Blackstone. We have our mind made up on an industrial farmhouse look, which all do. However, does anyone have any recommendations on homebuilders or has anyone used any of those three? Thanks in advance.
scd88
AG
I've heard good things about all of them. I have a house built by Jimmy Pitman. I would add Pitman to the list. McGruder is another one to look at.
TXCityGirl
Magruder Homes, Reece and Pittman have great reputations.
KC_Ag14
AG
Recently closed on our new build with Pitman Custom Homes and had a great experience. Very good process from start to finish.
frog_killer
AG
Of the three you mentioned RNL and Blackstone are more of a mini production style builder, that will offer some changes and customization, but not fully custom.

Reece, Magruder, and Pittman offer fully custom options. Those three are probably the most reputable/popular names to go with, but you can also look at Hall homes, Ridgewood, and Ambit for similar product.

Do mind giving a little more detail in terms of budget, location, etc?

Feel free to shoot me a PM for more info, I work for a home builder in BCS.
SeenNotHeard
AG
Building with Pitman now. Fully custom. I handed him a hand drawn floor plan. It has been an incredible experience for us.
RafterAg223
AG
RNL is a great builder and very high quality. To label them as mini production product is a massive mischaracterization. While their sweet spot is a $375k to $400k home, they have built custom homes for more than twice that number. Their processes and quality are impeccable.
Bill Robbins
AG
https://bcsparadeofhomes.org/web/
selk
AG
Thomas Pack - Ridgewood Custom Homes
Wvpd0707
AG
Raven Homes is one of the best home builders in Bryan-College Station. Tom Allen is the owner. Good reputation and quality builder.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.