Real Estate
Sponsored by

Aggie Realtor and Builders

1,770 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by agsno1
Toddco88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Need the name of some great Aggie realtors and custom home builders in CS.

Thanks!
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
I'll throw my company in for the Realtors. We do flat fee listings for $1,200 and rebate up to 2% back for buyers.
Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear Realty
TxAgg07
AG
2D Homes. Mark is a family friend and a great guy.
AggieAces06
AG
We are finishing a custom home with Raven Homes right now. Everything is fully custom, from the floor plan to the finishes. We've been very happy over all, with a few small hiccups along the way (which I think will happen no matter who you build with).
Agshooter05
The Mariott's are a family full of Aggies. Coulter '05 & his Wife Bridget '09 own and operate Mariott Real Estate. Larry Mariott owns Mariott Homes and runs it with all three of his children: Mitzi '02, Coulter '05, & Jared '06.
Goly Apgar
I'd love to help you! Goly Apgar--REALTOR with Century 21 Beal. Feel free to google me and check out my testimonials. I represent 3 builders in town as well. Give me a call if you'd like 979-450-8698
jakeaggie84
AG
Red Pear Realty said:

I'll throw my company in for the Realtors. We do flat fee listings for $1,200 and rebate up to 2% back for buyers.

I Had a great experience with red pear!
selk
AG
Ryan Derkowski without a doubt! (979) 268-3522 Call him or text him, he also works with home builders in town
agsno1
AG
Gerard Construction
Mike Patranella '77
Kelly Adams '02

Check us out on FaceBook or our website. 17 years building in the Brazos Valley. Would love to meet with you.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.