Real Estate
Sponsored by

Lender in Dallas

1,315 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Ft.Worth_Ag
TexasAggies06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I am hoping to start the process of buying a home in the north Dallas area in a couple of months and will be looking for a lender. Any recommendations?
jtmoney03
AG
Before I started building a house, I chose HomeBridge Financial. I used Bryan Connatser who was phenomenal getting me on the right track. The builder I selected also happened to use HomeBridge Financial as their lender, but with a different guy. The transfer of my file over to the new guy (only so I could get all the incentives tied to the builder/lender relationship), was smooth and effortless. Bryan did all the legwork though and I would highly recommend him! Give him a call at (214) 893-8979. That is his mobile.
Bitter Old Man
AG
This forum is sponsored by Jay Hurst at AgsReward. You should call him. (Click on the "Sponsored By" logo at the top of the page...
East Dallas Ag
AG
Can never go wrong with Jay Hurst and AgsReward/Hurst Lending
kingj3
AG
I'd love a shot at your insurance when you get to that stag! four six 9 65six eight477
Jay@AgsReward.com
Sponsor
AG
Thanks BOM and East Dallas!

I would love a chance to earn your business. My email is my screen name here.
JRGAGG12
AG
Jeff Deats up in Dallas. Always good to work with. Good Ag.
Bitter Old Man
AG
LiddySaye said:

We recommend Tom Sherman with Benchmark. He is phenomenal. Also, if you don't have a Realtor yet, would love to help!Gig Em!
Please understand that the people we are recommending here post here and add a lot of value to this board with advice and help. Adding value does not mean posting one time and advertising for your business. Stick around and add value.
TexasAggies06
AG
Appreciate the recommendations, been crazy busy the past couple of weeks but hope to get the ball rolling this week with some of these suggested. Thanks again!
Ft.Worth_Ag
AG
PM sent!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.