Real Estate
Sponsored by

Need a comp in Port Aransas

1,148 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by SteveBott
Premium
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Yeah, I know I'll get a lot of flak for asking this favor, but I need a comp on just one house in Port Aransas.

The house is already identified. The seller is willing and able to do everything private party which saves 6% off the top. They sold us our last house through a realtor so that's the connection.

Please PM if willing and able.
Premium
AG
$100?
Premium
AG
Bump.
DallasAggie0
It might be a little unlikely someone here has MLS access in Port A. I'd recommend just dropping by a realtors office in town and offering to buy some comps for $50 bucks or so.
Premium
AG
Good point. My only issue is being in Houston but I should probably give someone a call down there.
Premium
AG
DallasAggie0 said:

It might be a little unlikely someone here has MLS access in Port A. I'd recommend just dropping by a realtors office in town and offering to buy some comps for $50 bucks or so.

Took your advice and it worked out great. The local realtor remembered the house last year when it was on the market. She went out to the house to measure square footage that was a little unknown since it didn't match the tax records. She's going to provide a comp and explanation / analysis in the next day.

We paid $150 FWIW.
SteveBott
AG
I paid a flat fee for a 'lookup' like you did. Realtor I know went out on a build from the dirt up 10 years ago and no MLS history. We wanted to survey the home and what acreage we needed out of 101 acres. This would get him into a conforming loan out of a farm/ranch loan.

But we needed home improvement value before we surveyed the new homestead. My realtor nailed the per square foot and we cut out 15 acres to seal the deal.

Now my client has 85 acres free of mortgage

We paid 250.00

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.